Tutorial [ILLUSION] HS2 Studio Neo|Chara Maker - (Help & guides Thread)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Use NC to pair a collider to Mune02 node and if you want, set the collision target to specifically only interact with other chara's breast.
Hi!
It make sense to me. In fact I was wonder if there are any studio item like a square or something flat, to replicate that famous sex scene in the bath, the one when the model put breast in a glass door and we can se the effect. I guess the studio Neo has limits, not the human imagination. Thank you !

Reactions: AmaNo04

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Hi!
It make sense to me. In fact I was wonder if there are any studio item like a square or something flat, to replicate that famous sex scene in the bath, the one when the model put breast in a glass door and we can se the effect. I guess the studio Neo has limits, not the human imagination. Thank you !
Usually what I do in that case is alter the breast shape using HS2PE or bonemod.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kaseijin

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
Does HS2PNGinfo always show data for scene cards or will sometimes working cards wont display any info. I've seen a working card have only 1 line

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Hi!
It worked as you can see in this snapshoots:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's neat!
It takes 4 entries in the NC though. Also I just remembered that maybe pairing it to mune02_s will result better target than mune02.
I always use a bone that ended with _s as the parent when making an entry in NC. Usually its looks better when animated.

Reactions: Kaseijin

FeelGud

Oct 11, 2019
I seen the answer in this thread earlier but I cannot find it anymore.

What is the cause of Studio creating duplicates of buttons on the left hand side?

Edit: think i keep reloading the vnge ui by mistake. nvm lol

Last edited:

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
character renaming mod? Anyone? Anywhere? I know you used to be able to do it with hs2charedit but has anyone come across any mod that allows renaming cards and characters without having to load them individually? JUST renaming is what I want. No editing. Too many cards to load one at a time. Want the card names to mirror the file names ideally.
Even a beta or half ass one?

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Does anyone know why when you're using VideoExport with Screenshot Manager option, it fucks up shadows? Though not even shadows, but SSR (screen space reflection), it just turns them off it seems...

Screenshot_1.jpg
Screenshot_2.jpg

Video showcase:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also tried disabling "Alpha channel" in F1 options screen for Screenshot Manager. It LOOKS like it fixes it, but only while you're in Studio, the video itself is fucked up anyway (with no SSR again).
I tired every other option in that menu to no success.

Using Built-in screenshot function doesn't do that (but it's worse quality-wise, right? can't tell)

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
I'm so bad at lights :cautious:
Me too, but we can learn the basic from that guide.
I personally always use single directional light (ALL) with shadows ON as the main light and few separate map and chara dir lights with shadows OFF. And mostly all of those dir lights doesnt have same rotation and intensity.
Point and Spot light for me are strictly used with shadow OFF. Because the shadow made from it are kinda jaggy, not as sharp as dir light. So those 2 kind of light are mostly used for emissive things like lamp.

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
and few separate map and chara dir lights with shadows OFF.
I cannot believe I forgot about being able to do this.... I've been struggling with the effing flipping shadows to match up with the lighting and I FORGOT I CAN TURN THEM OFF INDIVIDUALLY!!!! AAAAAH!

• Haha
Reactions: AmaNo04

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
I cannot believe I forgot about being able to do this.... I've been struggling with the effing flipping shadows to match up with the lighting and I FORGOT I CAN TURN THEM OFF INDIVIDUALLY!!!! AAAAAH!
Just be careful setting the intensity and angle. You might get weird bright spot on your chara body if you didn't set it correctly.
Well you can do a workaround by not using the camera angle where you got that bright spot though.

Reactions: cptboofy

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Is there any good cum with physics available in studio?
with the default studio? no
but there's this mod called dx_fluid_sp. I can't actually post it here.
Quality isn't amazing, but if you want some dripping, shooting, etc it's fine. Getting it to flow and interact with bodies is a massive pain in the ass though.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Is there any good cum with physics available in studio?
Just as Cuddler said, there is a dynamic fluid mod for the studio. It's not included in the repack though. It comes with the plugin, so make sure install both of them.
Also those things put alot of load to your PC, so proceed cautiously with it.
But if you can rig it properly, it can looks quite nice.

with the default studio? no
but there's this mod called dx_fluid_sp. I can't actually post it here.
Quality isn't amazing, but if you want some dripping, shooting, etc it's fine. Getting it to flow and interact with bodies is a massive pain in the ass though.
Also I'm just sharing the things I found after using if for a while. Maybe you've known it already, but well...
You should've known that you can change the emitter properties right?
So technically you can spawn any kind of emitter variants and make them looks each others.
For example you have fluid01 in the scene. The 01 variant is simulating thick viscous liquid just like overflowing semen. And then you added fluid03 which looks like fairly thin liquid just like water out of the hose.
You can make the 01 variant less viscous to reach 03 looks or reversely make 03 variant thicker to reach 01 viscosity.

The issue I found is kind of hard to explain but I will list the step to reproduce it :
  1. Let's say you have an empty scene.
  2. It only has a single fluid01 item.
  3. You changed the properties to make it thinner (like fluid03).
  4. And then save the scene. At this point let's call this as scene01.
  5. Reload the scene01.
  6. The fluid still looks thin as it should be (still retains the changed propeties).
  7. You worked on the scene for a while without touching the fluid's properties.
  8. Save the scene. Let's call this as scene02.
  9. And then you reload the scene02.
  10. The fluid properties should reverted to the default fluid01.
There is no fix for this issue since the maker is gone already. But I find that as long as you press "save" button in the fluid properties window before saving the scene, the properties will retains the properties you changed when you reloaded the scene.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote