Tutorial [ILLUSION] HS2 Studio Neo|Chara Maker - (Help & guides Thread)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Dec 8, 2018
with the default studio? no
but there's this mod called dx_fluid_sp. I can't actually post it here.
Quality isn't amazing, but if you want some dripping, shooting, etc it's fine. Getting it to flow and interact with bodies is a massive pain in the ass though.
Just as Cuddler said, there is a dynamic fluid mod for the studio. It's not included in the repack though. It comes with the plugin, so make sure install both of them.
Also those things put alot of load to your PC, so proceed cautiously with it.
But if you can rig it properly, it can looks quite nice.

Also I'm just sharing the things I found after using if for a while. Maybe you've known it already, but well...
You should've known that you can change the emitter properties right?
So technically you can spawn any kind of emitter variants and make them looks each others.
For example you have fluid01 in the scene. The 01 variant is simulating thick viscous liquid just like overflowing semen. And then you added fluid03 which looks like fairly thin liquid just like water out of the hose.
You can make the 01 variant less viscous to reach 03 looks or reversely make 03 variant thicker to reach 01 viscosity.

The issue I found is kind of hard to explain but I will list the step to reproduce it :
  1. Let's say you have an empty scene.
  2. It only has a single fluid01 item.
  3. You changed the properties to make it thinner (like fluid03).
  4. And then save the scene. At this point let's call this as scene01.
  5. Reload the scene01.
  6. The fluid still looks thin as it should be (still retains the changed propeties).
  7. You worked on the scene for a while without touching the fluid's properties.
  8. Save the scene. Let's call this as scene02.
  9. And then you reload the scene02.
  10. The fluid properties should reverted to the default fluid01.
There is no fix for this issue since the maker is gone already. But I find that as long as you press "save" button in the fluid properties window before saving the scene, the properties will retains the properties you changed when you reloaded the scene.
Thanks for sharing guys. That's a lot of useful information right here. I will give it my best and see whether I can make it look better than fk variants.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
How/what did they do in this scene?
So the author seems to have somehow fixed a static image over it. You can click on characters and move around with the move tool and (as seen if you set the axis on) but the static image stays static and you can't see anything other than that image.
How was this done? Anyone have a clue?

atomicgarlic

Feb 2, 2021
How/what did they do in this scene?
So the author seems to have somehow fixed a static image over it. You can click on characters and move around with the move tool and (as seen if you set the axis on) but the static image stays static and you can't see anything other than that image.
How was this done? Anyone have a clue?
Change the frame to anything and then to none and you should be able to control the scene
1703369450127.png

Reactions: cptboofy

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
Quick question i hope gets a quick(serious) answer. What causes "Presets" to break when you switch between them looking for a good one. I had one I liked but it broke "or stop looking like it did when I first selected it". Any fixes for that? Like a quick way to reset everything other than reloading game.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
What bones are commonly linked together in nodes constraints?
There is no such thing. It all depends on the scene. In my case usually it's arms and legs bones as child node. The parent node depends on where the limb is resting on. It can be on anywhere. Waist, upper arm, thigh, shoulder, breasts, belly etc. Just make sure use the right bones as parent so it won't turn out weirdly when it's animated.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Just as Cuddler said, there is a dynamic fluid mod for the studio. It's not included in the repack though. It comes with the plugin, so make sure install both of them.
Also those things put alot of load to your PC, so proceed cautiously with it.
But if you can rig it properly, it can looks quite nice.

Also I'm just sharing the things I found after using if for a while. Maybe you've known it already, but well...
You should've known that you can change the emitter properties right?
So technically you can spawn any kind of emitter variants and make them looks each others.
For example you have fluid01 in the scene. The 01 variant is simulating thick viscous liquid just like overflowing semen. And then you added fluid03 which looks like fairly thin liquid just like water out of the hose.
You can make the 01 variant less viscous to reach 03 looks or reversely make 03 variant thicker to reach 01 viscosity.

The issue I found is kind of hard to explain but I will list the step to reproduce it :
  1. Let's say you have an empty scene.
  2. It only has a single fluid01 item.
  3. You changed the properties to make it thinner (like fluid03).
  4. And then save the scene. At this point let's call this as scene01.
  5. Reload the scene01.
  6. The fluid still looks thin as it should be (still retains the changed propeties).
  7. You worked on the scene for a while without touching the fluid's properties.
  8. Save the scene. Let's call this as scene02.
  9. And then you reload the scene02.
  10. The fluid properties should reverted to the default fluid01.
There is no fix for this issue since the maker is gone already. But I find that as long as you press "save" button in the fluid properties window before saving the scene, the properties will retains the properties you changed when you reloaded the scene.
I know exactly what you are talking about and THANK YOU. I didn't have a clue how I could work around that so some of my scenes have been broken for literaly more than a year.

• Haha
Reactions: AmaNo04

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
We got some nice addition for this mod by ekan. .
All you need to do is spawn the controller (green sphere) that act as trigger and the reactive stuff like onomatopoeia and SFX. The onomatopoeia has been around for a month I think, but I didn't have a time to test it and the second update (SFX) suddenly came and here I am, used it on the scene I made on whim.
There are only few reactive SFX available at the moment, but I read on his page that he's planning to add more.

EDIT : I added an example scene I made in case someone confused on how to use it.

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Quick question i hope gets a quick(serious) answer. What causes "Presets" to break when you switch between them looking for a good one. I had one I liked but it broke "or stop looking like it did when I first selected it". Any fixes for that? Like a quick way to reset everything other than reloading game.
It's probably a difference i lighting. Some presets have saved lights some don't (Including Cubemapsettings). The presets are saved differently, depending on where they are done. In game or in maker, there's an extra option, to save the maplights to the preset. In studio, the lights are allways saved to the preset. So you might use presets with and without saved lighting, what makes them look totally different.

Lisiczka96

Dec 29, 2023
Hi. I have question about studio (AI Shoujo game). FK and IK are okay to set character in static pose, but is there possibility to lock limb in animation, humm, i will ask by example - lets say i set character to dance but i want her to hold one hand palm on table or chair, but mantain flexibility and animation rythm of elbow and armpit. With FK or IK active whole arm is stift and "tail is waving the dog" causing her to kick walls and ceiling. With FK copied to IK and "body" active she bounces like robot. I have tried to nail her hand palm to obiect by nodle constrain but then her hand behave like rubber. In game there is one addon in H scene that allows to adjust axis and twist body and limbs "on flight" and adjust them to surface if animation overlap with furniture or floor, or i want her to keep hands on chair instead of his chest. In studio i cant see such tool, is there any tutorial how to do it (i expect it to be rather complicated in studio?). Cheers

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
It may be possible using the IK tab in the advanced section of HS2PE. This allows you to tweak some body parts even in the middle of animation. Might allow you to do what you are describing. I posted about it to someone else a little while ago if you search my posts you 'll see a better explanation.

Reactions: Lisiczka96

Lisiczka96

Dec 29, 2023
Tnanks for answer Boofy. So in static poses FK and IK are fast and accurate tool, but in animations there is bone by bone ant work, i see, there is no tool that do stuff "good enough" fast and then bonemod corrections if need.
So i have other question, if i set up and arrange items (walls, floor, furniture, pictures) in studio there is no way to "freeze it" and dont interrupt anymore, by that i mean export it entire as map or at least single item (ive seen entire rooms presets as items).
Is there scene to item or scene to map converter? I have made 99% exact copy of my own room :D

Reactions: Sepheyer

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Hi. I have question about studio (AI Shoujo game). FK and IK are okay to set character in static pose, but is there possibility to lock limb in animation, humm, i will ask by example - lets say i set character to dance but i want her to hold one hand palm on table or chair, but mantain flexibility and animation rythm of elbow and armpit. With FK or IK active whole arm is stift and "tail is waving the dog" causing her to kick walls and ceiling. With FK copied to IK and "body" active she bounces like robot. I have tried to nail her hand palm to obiect by nodle constrain but then her hand behave like rubber. In game there is one addon in H scene that allows to adjust axis and twist body and limbs "on flight" and adjust them to surface if animation overlap with furniture or floor, or i want her to keep hands on chair instead of his chest. In studio i cant see such tool, is there any tutorial how to do it (i expect it to be rather complicated in studio?). Cheers
Nope, can't be done. You want the hand to act like an anchor? Yea, no. I an trying to do a proper walk, and after a month trying this and that I resorted to tracing frame by frame.

Reactions: Lisiczka96

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Furthermore, if you want industrial-level animation in HS2, I'd argue your best bet is to use MMD (MikuMikuDance) to trace the dances, then import these animations into HS2/AS.

If you ever see those jaw-dropping longass animations in HS2, they were done with the MMD suit. Here is an example:

Lisiczka96

Dec 29, 2023
Yup, dance looks nice indeed, thanks. I was wondering what MMD stands for. Ive played game, 90% time spent in editor, created digital me to fun with trying clothes, costumes and makeups. Also irl im interested in survi stuff so game helped me to choose camo pattern to buy, just by applying textures on clothes and then "field" tests in studio neo forest maps. Thats how i launched studio first time anyway, and now i try to learn it. Game itself is kinda boring while once built house at last island.

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Yup, dance looks nice indeed, thanks. I was wondering what MMD stands for. Ive played game, 90% time spent in editor, created digital me to fun with trying clothes, costumes and makeups. Also irl im interested in survi stuff so game helped me to choose camo pattern to buy, just by applying textures on clothes and then "field" tests in studio neo forest maps. Thats how i launched studio first time anyway, and now i try to learn it. Game itself is kinda boring while once built house at last island.
There is a scenes thread here on f95 - dedicated to scenes sharing, etc. You might find it useful if you haven't seen it already.

Lisiczka96

Dec 29, 2023
Honestly i just wanted to make some animations adjustments for fun, dancing in room holding cat, yeah i know i use H game wrong way xD

Lisiczka96

Dec 29, 2023
Question, i have digged through tons of threads here and still nothing, do you know where to find real clothes textures such as those two that i have from so long that i forgot from where exactly (attachments). Im looking for more bra, underwear, tops, pants. To create own i dont have tool with transparent layer also i have no idea how to calibrate clothes in right place (i try some in material editor with scaling main texture and move it in XY axis, sometimes that dont work and textcoord do, sometimes it produces weird effects)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote