Tutorial [ILLUSION] HS2 Studio Neo|Chara Maker - (Help & guides Thread)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Lisiczka96

Dec 29, 2023
mahjong.jpg
The world before monkeys invented HS2 ^^
You make great AI renders but im not interested to rule whole universe, that's men domain, to see wheat field or virgin forest i go outside and my room is my cosy calm foxhole hihi :D unless i launch studio and make it den of primal sins :sneaky:
IMG_8762.jpg

Damn i miss summer alredy

Asking me about AI, from your perspective, is understandable, but cant negate that you are active here and now upgrading HS2 renders means your jorney also started in simple studio neo, obsolete funny tool that is too small toy for you now i just start to explore. We are just at different stages of our journey to conquer 3D paradise

Last edited:
Reactions: Sepheyer

Lisiczka96

Dec 29, 2023
By the way during glacials, when north and south are under ice, equator area are water rich and furtile. No wonder that ancient Egypt civ started there. Even biblical eden garden is located between Eufrat and Tiger rivers, today there are Iraqui deserts, to breed pure blood arabian horses you need endless grasslands, it all was there once 8-1k years BC approx. Normal interglacial climate cycle. Sorry for offtopic, just your wheat farm under pyramids is not so science fiction but fact, plant pollens and spores found in pyramid crypts honey jars proves that independent of greenland ice cores climatic data.

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
By the way during glacials, when north and south are under ice, equator area are water rich and furtile. No wonder that ancient Egypt civ started there. Even biblical eden garden is located between Eufrat and Tiger rivers, today there are Iraqui deserts, to breed pure blood arabian horses you need endless grasslands, it all was there once 8-1k years BC approx. Normal interglacial climate cycle. Sorry for offtopic, just your wheat farm under pyramids is not so science fiction but fact, plant pollens and spores found in pyramid crypts honey jars proves that independent of greenland ice cores climatic data.
I am very untrusting of our official history to the point of considering it all a hot pile of garbage and horseshit (together with parts of physics and medicine). So, yea, I am on board that the entire Africa was green and lush, and the Eye of Richat was the ancient Atlantis that Plato described, before the sun fell on it and turned into a parking lot.
richat.png

conkave4

Oct 17, 2023
HS2_2024-01-10-20-16-47-301.png
Anyone know why hooh's s-dick shortens when I add in the dick navigator? I can't make it longer without the proportions going way off.

Lisiczka96

Dec 29, 2023
View attachment 3251139
Anyone know why hooh's s-dick shortens when I add in the dick navigator? I can't make it longer without the proportions going way off.
I was playing with Hooh's... I mean, dick item created by Hooh and its navigator and as far I can remember it aims to red sphere first as pussy entrance just then bends to reach blue one, opposite than on screenshot that you placed, but it may not be the reason. Anyway, i guess next question you gonna ask is why Better Penetration pussy dont reacts for dick made by Hooh even if navigator is placed right - go to male animations/current state and set BP target "vaginal" without marking "show penis". Even then it appears to be in right place and do its job but is invisible, same time Hooh's enters open gates lets name it that way

• Haha

Lisiczka96

Dec 29, 2023
I am very untrusting of our official history to the point of considering it all a hot pile of garbage and horseshit (together with parts of physics and medicine). So, yea, I am on board that the entire Africa was green and lush, and the Eye of Richat was the ancient Atlantis that Plato described, before the sun fell on it and turned into a parking lot.
View attachment 3249782
I told you MDMA advice was just a joke, dont take it too seriously xD
Is that meteor impact crater on Europa moon? Perhaps not becouse clouds are there. Anyway nice one picture.

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
I told you MDMA advice was just a joke, dont take it too seriously xD
Is that meteor impact crater on Europa moon? Perhaps not becouse clouds are there. Anyway nice one picture.
The Richat structure is south of Morocco. It is an anomaly that school never covers and 99% of adults don't know about. Same as water erosion on Sphinx and a ton of other anomalous things that completely break official history.

The official explanation for Richat is: don't worry, it is nothing, clearly natural. But unofficially it maps very well to structure of Atlantis with her circular islands and channels for the ships while being inland. So, yeah.

Reactions: Lisiczka96

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
View attachment 3251139
That's just how it works. You can change the length using item+ menu at left. Change the benis scale. Just don't go overboard with it because it will look weird if you set it too high. I advise changing the whole scale first before adjusting the benis scale.
Think it like overall scale for girth size while benis scale for the length.

it aims to red sphere first as pussy entrance just then bends to reach blue one, opposite than on screenshot that you placed
Yes.
You can see the thumbnail from quick access box (search). "SC" which means source. I can't read the text on the left, but it's the destination/end point. Also the pivot point is at the red sphere anyway, just parent it to the Abdomen2 from chara tree and set the coordinate at 0,0,0 and rotation 0,180,0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Though I will advise you to make a library for these kind of things since it's something you will use often. Manually changing the property every single time you spawn it is a hassle.
Put the navigator inside a folder and change the coordinate and rotation. Leave the folder coordinate and rotation as 0 so when you need it, just import, parent it inside the location you want and click "set as default" button beside coordinate and rotation menu.
You might want to make it for scripted dick too.
So the tree would look like this :
[Chara]
>Abdomen
>>Abdomen1/2/3 (1 is for dick placement, 2 for vag, 3 for anal)
>>>Folder (default coordinate and rotation)
>>>>Dick/navigator (the one you should adjust the coordinate and rotation)

go to male animations/current state and set BP target "vaginal" without marking "show penis". Even then it appears to be in right place and do its job but is invisible, same time Hooh's enters open gates lets name it that way
This step is unnecessary if you're using BP uncensor and hooh's scripted dick with navigator. That step is only necessary if you're not using hooh's scripted dick but using the one from selection in anim menu instead.
Doing that in nutshell only adding "navigator" with single click using NodeConstraint without you're knowing it.

The reason why vag isn't opening because there is no collision detected. The collider comes from dick or joan's collider while the collision target is body part with dynamic bones e.g. some hairstyle, chest, butt, vag, and anal. Chest and butt exist in every chara but vag and anal only exist in certain uncensor with [BP] prefix.
In short you need 2 things to make the vag open : collider and BP uncensor.

Lisiczka96

Dec 29, 2023
tatsumaki.jpg
Hahahahahha you.. dont you have wheat to plant in Egypt?!
Geez I know, I wrote ad hoc fast couse guy was online hah
Next time will try cold precission as AmaNo04 mastered, explaining those stuff like car engine choked throttle problem xD
But in fact those are engine problems, solutions and terminology like BP_vag_open_true and so on hah
Nevermind

conkave4

Oct 17, 2023
Gimmick is one of few ways to animate your scene.
Do you know how the Railed Tracker works? Hooh's manual doesn't tell me much and the example scene doesn't do anything as far as I can tell. Plus I don't have a clue what a Bezier curve is :ROFLMAO:

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Do you know how the Railed Tracker works? Hooh's manual doesn't tell me much and the example scene doesn't do anything as far as I can tell. Plus I don't have a clue what a Bezier curve is :ROFLMAO:
I have a scene that explains how it works.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As you can see, the principle is similar as drag tracker, but it's more limited in range. The capsule won't go out of the outer sphere.

Reactions: conkave4

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Now that I think about it, does anyone know how to use hooh's volumetric fog?
I've been digging the Discord server, but seems like no one know how to use it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kaseijin

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Anyone else having issues with Monplane? Tried using it today, but didn't get me the monplane window (to set it up) and none of the scenes I've made with monplane in the past are working.
Can anyone who's used it check on theirs? Thanks.

JSefferson

Jun 8, 2022
Userdata, [UTILITY], [MODDING], [OPTIONAL] are corrupt and data error downloading. can anyone able help this part?
im just newbie for this stuff and is unable to extract from Zip/7zip due of corrupt

(im a dumb dumb so if i ever ask something that really dumb just let me know) 1705436822698.png

Lisiczka96

Dec 29, 2023
Hey everyone. I have weird problem with no cause. I have downloaded cubemaps and put to game folder\cubemaps and all worked fine but some yesterday stopped to detect them. I havent changed anything, except defragmentation of system c: disk but game i keep on E:, might that cause some file system or register to get dumb and stop to recognize cubemaps? Reinstalation of game didnt help. I am totally green in IT so if you know what to do or you know which file is responsible you can paste yours that works or idk? Anyone had same? Any ideas what to do?

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Hey everyone. I have weird problem with no cause. I have downloaded cubemaps and put to game folder\cubemaps and all worked fine but some yesterday stopped to detect them. I havent changed anything, except defragmentation of system c: disk but game i keep on E:, might that cause some file system or register to get dumb and stop to recognize cubemaps? Reinstalation of game didnt help. I am totally green in IT so if you know what to do or you know which file is responsible you can paste yours that works or idk? Anyone had same? Any ideas what to do?
Go to F1, search for GraphicMod setting.
Check the cubemap path.

• Red Heart

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Userdata, [UTILITY], [MODDING], [OPTIONAL] are corrupt and data error downloading. can anyone able help this part?
im just newbie for this stuff and is unable to extract from Zip/7zip due of corrupt

(im a dumb dumb so if i ever ask something that really dumb just let me know) View attachment 3269389
I think this issue is pretty common. Thats why it's recommended to download it via torrrent.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote