Tutorial [ILLUSION] HS2 Studio Neo|Chara Maker - (Help & guides Thread)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Anyone able to tell me what this plug in is supposed to do? The auto translation wasn't helpful.
draganddrop.studio2maker

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Never mind. Figured it out. It's pretty nifty. Lets you drag and drop a scene file onto maker and gives a window to select the characters in that scene to edit directly in maker.
Saves a step of exporting characters or rather of exporting all the characters then opening them up one at a time to find the ones you want since it uploads the char with its name as opposed to with that unknown export file name.
Also sort of lets you open the characters in the wrong gender window. Sort of. Basically it keeps the face the same but slaps tits and female hips to the male character.

You will need to update to the latest draganddrop from here though

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
Never mind. Figured it out. It's pretty nifty. Lets you drag and drop a scene file onto maker and gives a window to select the characters in that scene to edit directly in maker.
Saves a step of exporting characters or rather of exporting all the characters then opening them up one at a time to find the ones you want since it uploads the char with its name as opposed to with that unknown export file name.
Also sort of lets you open the characters in the wrong gender window. Sort of. Basically it keeps the face the same but slaps tits and female hips to the male character.

You will need to update to the latest draganddrop from here though
How did you install and how do you use it?

Lisiczka96

Dec 29, 2023
Whew.
I've put my paws on some video capture and montage eventually and made first clip which is parody of netflix league of legends arcane, Jinx vs Ekko duel sequence. Thats my first but outcome is funny, shame that in slow motion that i needed studio animations look kinda wooden but still parody is parody

If sharing here is not welcomed tell me so I will remove or relocate link

• Wow
Reactions: Kaseijin

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Whew.
I've put my paws on some video capture and montage eventually and made first clip which is parody of netflix league of legends arcane, Jinx vs Ekko duel sequence. Thats my first but outcome is funny, shame that in slow motion that i needed studio animations look kinda wooden but still parody is parody

Are you serious?? That work is amazing! the only thing is that this thread is for chara makers no for scenes :pxD. This is the thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-honey-select-2-studio-neo-scene-sharing-thread.85125/
Typically you can display your work in any format, like photo, gif file, video, and typically also share the scene data, or a trial verson ;)

Reactions: Lisiczka96

Lisiczka96

Dec 29, 2023
Are you serious?? That work is amazing! the only thing is that this thread is for chara makers no for scenes :pxD. This is the thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-honey-select-2-studio-neo-scene-sharing-thread.85125/
Typically you can display your work in any format, like photo, gif file, video, and typically also share the scene data, or a trial verson ;)
Thanks :) I have pasted link where you suggested, yeah here is thread for character creators and studio issues, characters in video and its enviroment I made myself (or rather copied reality). I look here mostly (plus I've put 4 picures in picture sharing thread https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ct-2-screenshot-sharing-thread.117531/page-15 ). I've had problems to export videos from studio, good people here helped with advices so I shared here to wink ;) that they don't waste time leraning me so thanks for everything guys!

YT link is becouse this site here denied me to insert video, 1900x1600 weights 35MB

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Whew.

Thats quite good actually. The movement is already quite fluid. But yeah, its look like kinda slow motion.
Not nitpicking, but at 0:26 I saw the waist and torso trying to rotate itself from something like 1 degree to 359 degree.
At 0:39, the left hand lagged behind.
At 0:50, the whole body turn.
I think both of them caused by misplaced end keyframe? So it's like from A going to B, but when it's about to reach B, there is a keyframe between of them that obstructed the motion.

Reactions: Lisiczka96

Lisiczka96

Dec 29, 2023
Thats quite good actually. The movement is already quite fluid. But yeah, its look like kinda slow motion.
Not nitpicking, but at 0:26 I saw the waist and torso trying to rotate itself from something like 1 degree to 359 degree.
At 0:39, the left hand lagged behind.
At 0:50, the whole body turn.
I think both of them caused by misplaced end keyframe? So it's like from A going to B, but when it's about to reach B, there is a keyframe between of them that obstructed the motion.
And thatswhy I've pasted here not to just share but score some valuable crytics. Yes I have noticed all that and some more and I'm not sure if that is caused by studio glitch or video capture program choked or idk what but I have mounted what I had alredy instead launch studio again and recapture. Anyway test of tool was succesful, outcome is okay for 40 minutes spent for everything. Especially comparing with people that said here that they spend weeks adjusting limbs in bone editor frame by frame to create proper walking animation.
Thanks AmaNo04 for advice to use third program as video extractor instead suffer with one in studio neo.

Slow motion was in purpose, just then animations start to reveal its stiffness. For that specific sequence stroboscope effect would be better (achieved by setting characters in serie of static poses) i know but that was test of video capture/edit and idea to make parody out of it came later, after captures

Last edited:
Reactions: AmaNo04

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
And thatswhy I've pasted here not to just share but score some valuable crytics. Yes I have noticed all that and some more and I'm not sure if that is caused by studio glitch or video capture program choked or idk what but I have mounted what I had alredy instead launch studio again and recapture. Anyway test of tool was succesful, outcome is okay for 40 minutes spent for everything. Especially comparing with people that said here that they spend weeks adjusting limbs in bone editor frame by frame to create proper walking animation.
Thanks AmaNo04 for advice to use third program as video extractor instead suffer with one in studio neo.
Regarding the rotation. Have you tried changing the number to negative value?
For example from 5 to -5.

Lisiczka96

Dec 29, 2023
Regarding the rotation. Have you tried changing the number to negative value?
For example from 5 to -5.
No, I havent touch, just picked one of dance animations i guess samba or something, anyway dance that has move and body spin. And slowed animation to 0.30 or so. Some of dance default speed is broken anyway, especially high rythm or bootylicious sets, way too fast, some animations or poses (strip dance and other) cause character's crotch enormous upscale and are unusable (or usable if I use camera that dont shows deformed parts). In others boobies start to live life of animals that try to escape so require intervention of gravity settings to calm them down, shortly said - studio is tons of fun :D

And this hand lagging behind head was caused by me, animation was hot seating, but neck was locked on blonde instead default animation so hand started to clip

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
How did you install and how do you use it?
unzip and install both into bepinex folder. the draganddrop already exists so this is just to update it to latest as draganddrop.studio2maker needs the latest.
To use you open maker, open wherever you have a scene file and then drag the scene file over to maker. In case you've never done it before, hover the file over the icon for maker in the task bar (without releasing the mouse button), and it will bring maker to the front of the screen. Then drop the file on maker. You'll get a menu with a list of the names of all the characters in the scene. Some of the names will be greyed out but you can choose any of them male or female. Maker will open it irrespective. Just if you're in the female maker and select a male name, it will give the character a female-ish body (you get some really funny effects that way). Only thing is you have to repeat the drag and drop for every character you want to open this way.
At least I couldn't figure out a way to keep the menu around.

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
To specify, the greyed out names correspond to the opposite sex. So if you've got the maker open for editing women, all the names corresponding to male characters in the list menu will show grey. If you're in the male editor all the females will show grey. Doesn't matter though, since it allowed me to open greyed names too.

genericNeet

Jul 6, 2022
I have a couple of questions: Some pantyhose change their reflections when you have them in half state. It seems that changing the shader doesn't affect it. It's a very small thing, but it bothers me. Is there an option I need to edit in the shader editor to make the two the same? It seems like they only use one texture.
HS2_2024-01-22-22-05-53-526.png

Also, selecting socks with Skindentation/squeeze (not Roy12's) kills the physics of the breasts. Is there a way to use them without having rock tits?

(I'm sorry if these have already been answered before, I just couldn't find it.)

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Also, selecting socks with Skindentation/squeeze (not Roy12's) kills the physics of the breasts. Is there a way to use them without having rock tits?
Use a normal socks and add the squeeze effect using accessories.
It's in waist category, just search it using "skin" keyword.

Edit: You can also set the show/hide rule to follow the socks. So the squeeze effect will gone when the socks if off.
Normally it would stay there if you don't set it and it's a hassle to manually hide it.

genericNeet

Jul 6, 2022
Use a normal socks and add the squeeze effect using accessories.
It's in waist category, just search it using "skin" keyword.

Edit: You can also set the show/hide rule to follow the socks. So the squeeze effect will gone when the socks if off.
Normally it would stay there if you don't set it and it's a hassle to manually hide it.
That's what I've been doing with some of my cards, it works good as long as you don't play around with the skin gloss too much. These ones and the fishnet variant just make my neurons fire up, it's a shame they ruin the jiggle physics for some reason.
HS2_2024-01-24-00-52-22-552.png

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote