Tutorial [ILLUSION] HS2 Studio Neo|Chara Maker - (Help & guides Thread)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

tazthecat

Sep 2, 2021
I am new at StudioNeo v2, using BR14 with optional pack.
I made a new pose, and i was wondering if there is an easy way to mirror that pose?
for example, its a fighting pose with right hand+foot in front, but i also want a pose exactly the same but with left hand and foot in front. Making a new pose is what i am going to do, but maybe there is an easier way to flip the pose?

Anyone that can give me a tip on how to do it easier? thanks

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
I am new at StudioNeo v2, using BR14 with optional pack.
I made a new pose, and i was wondering if there is an easy way to mirror that pose?
for example, its a fighting pose with right hand+foot in front, but i also want a pose exactly the same but with left hand and foot in front. Making a new pose is what i am going to do, but maybe there is an easier way to flip the pose?

Anyone that can give me a tip on how to do it easier? thanks
Yes, there is. Bring up HS2PE menu (sidebar, left), click "swap". Need to have the chara selected for this to work of course.

Reactions: tazthecat

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Did you mean item search in studio neo? I've do that, and I found only a wooden spoon.
Ah you meant you're looking for a silver cutlery item bcs you couldn't find them?
If you still can't find them, how about using anything you find and tinker the stuff in ME? Like changing the shader and modifying the properties there.

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
Ah you meant you're looking for a silver cutlery item bcs you couldn't find them?
If you still can't find them, how about using anything you find and tinker the stuff in ME? Like changing the shader and modifying the properties there.
Yeah, we can make the wooden spoon looks silver by changing the shader and tweak the shine and texture sidebar. But the problem is I don't have a silver fork.

Well, that what I really looking for... a silver fork. Haha. I've already downloaded some studio mods, but I can't find a nice simple fork in it:(.

So if someone have this fork in your studio, please let me know what the mod name is. Thanks!!

• Hey there
Reactions: Kaseijin

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Yeah, we can make the wooden spoon looks silver by changing the shader and tweak the shine and texture sidebar. But the problem is I don't have a silver fork.

Well, that what I really looking for... a silver fork. Haha. I've already downloaded some studio mods, but I can't find a nice simple fork in it:(.

So if someone have this fork in your studio, please let me know what the mod name is. Thanks!!
Or you maybe try to make it....with basic shapes, just saying xD

• Haha
Reactions: Noa69 and AmaNo04

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022

? There's forks in the item list though? Fork by Ailegend and Victorian fork by ConQ.

There's also a set of fork spoon and knife also by AiLegend if you search under tableware.

Reactions: Noa69

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
? There's forks in the item list though? Fork by Ailegend and Victorian fork by ConQ.

There's also a set of fork spoon and knife also by AiLegend if you search under tableware.
Really sir? What's the zipmod name? Victorian set (Conq)??

I already have that err... spoonfork??(sorry I don't what its called haha) From Ailegend Food Pack zipmod I guess. But only that, not a single normal fork tho. Now I will try to download the Victorian set, thanks for the info sir!! :).

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Really sir? What's the zipmod name? Victorian set (Conq)??

I already have that err... spoonfork??(sorry I don't what its called haha) From Ailegend Food Pack zipmod I guess. But only that, not a single normal fork tho. Now I will try to download the Victorian set, thanks for the info sir!! :).
The tableware is from Ailegends TH5 zipmod, the red fork is from AiLegends furniture zipmod and the silver fork from ConQ items zipmod.

genericNeet

Jul 6, 2022
Confirmed. It seems that some of the maps from the modpacks are DHH only. I've tested it with several maps I had issues with in Graphicsmod and they work fine in DHH. Wish that there was a notice or something. Spent literally hours trying to get that club map to work for a scene I was doing.
I never thought of that, lol.

Good to see how to make them work, but I feel like it's weird using DHH and not having the control Graphicsmod gives you over the scene. I wish there was a way to make them work with Graphicsmod.

tazthecat

Sep 2, 2021
Hi (again).
I ran in to a problem again.
For the first 6 sec of my animation i use node constraints to have my char hold something that moves with both hands. that part works fine. but now one hand needs to let go of the item. But then the first 6 sec loses the constraint too. do i have to animate the first 6 sec manual? or is it possible to end constraint in the timeline, and move on manual?
I saw a section called nodesconstraints in the timeline, but it doesnt work as i expect(probably my fault)

any tips?

• Thinking Face

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Hi (again).
I ran in to a problem again.
For the first 6 sec of my animation i use node constraints to have my char hold something that moves with both hands. that part works fine. but now one hand needs to let go of the item. But then the first 6 sec loses the constraint too. do i have to animate the first 6 sec manual? or is it possible to end constraint in the timeline, and move on manual?
I saw a section called nodesconstraints in the timeline, but it doesnt work as i expect(probably my fault)

any tips?
Not sure about it since I'm not using Timeline, but it's possible in VNGE.
The only issue about it is the whole scene will stutter for a split second. At least that's the result I got from my first and last attempt.

Reactions: tazthecat

tazthecat

Sep 2, 2021
Not sure about it since I'm not using Timeline, but it's possible in VNGE.
The only issue about it is the whole scene will stutter for a split second. At least that's the result I got from my first and last attempt.
Havent tried VNGE yet. only started recently and learning the hard way. but thanks for your reply.

So i figured out that i can get a start and end with node constraints. but it wouldnt be me if i would make things more complicated.
Now char A is swinging a sword using node constraints. works well. now char B is taking the sword away. and i release the node constraints from char A. that part seems to work now. now char B needs the node constraints, and it messes everything up.

I know its something im overlooking. so i hope some genius here can tell me.

tazthecat

Sep 2, 2021
Havent tried VNGE yet. only started recently and learning the hard way. but thanks for your reply.

So i figured out that i can get a start and end with node constraints. but it wouldnt be me if i would make things more complicated.
Now char A is swinging a sword using node constraints. works well. now char B is taking the sword away. and i release the node constraints from char A. that part seems to work now. now char B needs the node constraints, and it messes everything up.

I know its something im overlooking. so i hope some genius here can tell me.
Found my error. I should rename things like the tutorial here said... found it fast when i did...
sorry Hun Hunter for not listening:oops:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote