Tutorial [ILLUSION] HS2 Studio Neo|Chara Maker - (Help & guides Thread)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ryntan

Apr 7, 2018
Hi, i am new at using HS2/ studio neo. Is there a way to let the vagina of girls appear wet? I know about the wetness slider but that makes the whole character shiny. I just want to have a look like the girl is ready for action and wet down there. So i only need the "wetness" on the vaginal area.

Lisiczka96

Dec 29, 2023
For such effect i do two tricks, can be combined in character editor. First is Body section, Paint (where tattoo are) i pick "dirt" pattern and adjust position in crotch, rotate and scale, slide colour to blend with skin and then set shine for 70-90. Other trick is to place accesory "slime" (they are in chest and head sections) parent in crotch2, adjust and then in material editor change its shader for "liquid" and by slider pick correct alpha transparency, also RGB colour. Can add few slimes various shapes and sizes becouse one works with various poses and then in studio just enable/disable useful ones in animation/current state. Glossy paint works with all poses but depends on light angle to be seen. Both combined looks legit. Those are my solutions and i am curious for alternate ones of experienced creators.
Edit: can also leave original slime shader and try colour/texture/shine, but for me its too foamy. Also can try cum shader trying adjustnents of alpha, glossines and distance blend. Of course pick colour matching skin shifted a bit into pink/red tones. Such slimes sets can be saved as clothing and imported in studio for any girl if they have plus minus similar genital area scale (chara creator lower body sliders section).
In studio can add for example coom item and then edit its looking, then attach to crotch bone by node constraint manually but this is advanced option.

Last edited:

Lisiczka96

Dec 29, 2023
Nope, can't be done. You want the hand to act like an anchor? Yea, no. I an trying to do a proper walk, and after a month trying this and that I resorted to tracing frame by frame.
Yes, anchor is great ilustration. I dont know (at this point of my learning curve) how better penetration is constructed but this is effect i need, hands/feets wildly focused to aim where i need, same as penis is making acrobations focused on its target no matter if in static pose or any animation. So i was just curious if some way can change arm palm or foot bone state and spell them to think (dont laugh please) they are penis, and anchor them by placing this, umm, dick navigators, as in apple fuck tutorial. Just an idea, idk if its even possibile or how to do it. Anyway i am trying to learn those bones tools mentioned but for now its still "rubber girl meets black hole" effects lol

Reactions: Sepheyer

Lisiczka96

Dec 29, 2023
Hello everyone, i have three questions about studio.
First one, if i am missing something or doing something wrong, or its just impossible, to enable anyhow Character Dragger UI in studio, that would solve my limbs adjustment problem that i am lets say suffering and asked on page 103 here. If that UI is impossible to launch in studio, why then, if it works in same game as studio, changes same models, bones and animations (or at least H one), or if in studio exist something similar to CharaDraggerUI, mod or key combination menu or tool.
Second question is about hooh gimmicks, i have marked in attachment screenshot, if anyone could explain function of those, especially IK anchor, if it drags character with IK disabled? I have sticked such anchor to limb by node constraint as parent and was using it for a while instead joint gizmo, but i doubt if that is main or only function of such anchor.
Third question about sounds. Can I anyhow create own 3D sfx sounds, or in studio import wav as 3dsfx, or edit those in studio to switch wav they "play"? Can i edit 3dsfx to be play looped becouse some are recorded just once, not looped. And last one, I export videos with LCtrl+E tool, but animation only is recorded, with no sound, is that normal and then need to add "soundtrack" in some video editor later? Thanx in advance for help ^^
character dragger UI.jpg Hooh gimmicks.jpg

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Second question is about hooh gimmicks, i have marked in attachment screenshot, if anyone could explain function of those, especially IK anchor, if it drags character with IK disabled? I have sticked such anchor to limb by node constraint as parent and was using it for a while instead joint gizmo, but i doubt if that is main or only function of such anchor.
Drag tracker is mainly used to give a physic.
It's used by pairing tracker node to something moving and parent node to something that follow.
You can change the properties in item+ menu.

Railed tracker, idk. Idont use it either.

IK anchor, just like you know already. Maybe it didnt work bcs you havent set up the chara it uses in item+ menu.

StudioNeoN00b

Oct 5, 2019
Is there a way/mod/trick to import your own audio files into the voice player (for lip sync purposes) in Studio Neo 2? I don't plan on keeping audio on the export and don't need it to perfectly sync in any way. My main goal is to get mouths to move in a more natural way for shot-reverse-shot styled dialogue scenes between characters in the easiest way possible.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
export videos with LCtrl+E tool, but animation only is recorded, with no sound, is that normal and then need to add "soundtrack" in some video editor later?
I missed this one.
VideoExporter works by capturing a series of screenshot and make a video out of it using ffmpeg program.
So you wouldn't get an audio of it.
The upside of this is you will get guaranteed frame rate video. There wont be any fluctuations.
The downside is no audio and the generating process tend to fail/stuck every once in a while.
Im also using it but only for taking the screenshot and use Blender to generate the video. The rate of VideoExporter failing in generating is too much for me.

If you want to record with audio, you have to do it with third party program. Though it will fall into screen capture category and the frame rate will depend on how well your PC can handle the scene.

Reactions: Lisiczka96

Lisiczka96

Dec 29, 2023
The rate of VideoExporter failing in generating is too much for me.

If you want to record with audio, you have to do it with third party program. Though it will fall into screen capture category and the frame rate will depend on how well your PC can handle the scene.
Oh thats great news, video exporter can stop and sleep forever (i kill it) while made snapshots and generate video for me also but i blamed my steampunk PC. I gonna seek for some third party recorder as you suggest.
And what about those 3DSFX? Any idea how to make them? I have enriched my AI_Girl studio by copying 3dSFX from koikatsu sunshine, problem is most of them is orgasms, panting, moaning and so on, and very little of idk, working TV blabla, kitchen sounds like chopping, frying, working car engine, or even if we are in H areas, bed squeaks or so. I have some of them as wav and would be cool if i could make 3dsfx. I know this is not an issue how to do stuff in studio, but stuff for studio.
By the way, is Hooh real person or bunch of them? xD when i see enormous items and stuff He/She created all i say is Respect. Great contributor :giggle:

EDIT: ah I forgot to ask one more thing - in studio map Valentine Room if I remember good (anyway red love room) there is TV that emits maybe not video but something like animated gif, bigg booba bikini girl on beach. So, is there any possobility to apply animated gif as texture, or room was created as few rooms (each for TV frame) and map itself is sequence of them with some timeline? I would like to scene character playing wolf puncher 2 :D so i put its soundtrack if anyone know how to forge it into 3dsfx and which folder to put it then
If my questions are dumb and tiring just tell me, I know they might be, but other hand I am asking on site with apple fuck guide so..

Last edited:

Lisiczka96

Dec 29, 2023
Is there a way/mod/trick to import your own audio files into the voice player (for lip sync purposes) in Studio Neo 2? I don't plan on keeping audio on the export and don't need it to perfectly sync in any way. My main goal is to get mouths to move in a more natural way for shot-reverse-shot styled dialogue scenes between characters in the easiest way possible.
If ypu ask about trick then I made something like that, converted song mp3>wav, putted it to userdata/audio folder then can play it in studio as soundtrack (add>sound>others). For each character i added voice lines (original ones, just to keep lips moving) and in options i have muted voices. So they move lips with no sound and with good wind you can catch moment when lips and wav are by luck synchronised. Other tricks i dont know and i am aware this one is potato robust one.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
And what about those 3DSFX? Any idea how to make them?
Idk about that. The only one who ever made 3dsfx is DirtyDarkling. Maybe you should ask him.
is Hooh real person or bunch of them?
He's just a single person. Yes he did made alot of great stuff back then. But he stopped doing it already. Though his discord is still active so it's not like he's gone AWOL.
So, is there any possobility to apply animated gif as textur
Use gifplane.

Lisiczka96

Dec 29, 2023
Idk about that. The only one who ever made 3dsfx is DirtyDarkling. Maybe you should ask him.
That issue i have figured out moment ago, can't say solved becouse answer for my question is typical tip of the iceberg lol, it requires unity engine edit tools, just seen youtube tutorial and got thrills, it looks so complicated so i will let it go for now.
Here is YT link for people that are alredy familiar with unity engine and would like to try to make 3dsfx:

He's just a single person. Yes he did made alot of great stuff back then. But he stopped doing it already. Though his discord is still active so it's not like he's gone AWOL.
WILKO. Yeah pergaps He got retired after making digital version of every item in existance, and each is made with care for slightest detail. So impressive and unbeliveable that there is single Mr Hooh instead dozens. Anyway i use His items a lot, cant say same about tools, especially if purpose of some He only used to know once.
Thanks for answer, I like this forum, it is alive, most of google results kicked me to some forums that seen activity 3-4 years ago.

Gifplane, okay I will check it out, for now I am learning Krita app to try to make some clothes textures myself.
Cheers

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
That issue i have figured out moment ago, can't say solved becouse answer for my question is typical tip of the iceberg lol, it requires unity engine edit tools, just seen youtube tutorial and got thrills, it looks so complicated so i will let it go for now.
Here is YT link for people that are alredy familiar with unity engine and would like to try to make 3dsfx:

WILKO. Yeah pergaps He got retired after making digital version of every item in existance, and each is made with care for slightest detail. So impressive and unbeliveable that there is single Mr Hooh instead dozens. Anyway i use His items a lot, cant say same about tools, especially if purpose of some He only used to know once.
Thanks for answer, I like this forum, it is alive, most of google results kicked me to some forums that seen activity 3-4 years ago.

Gifplane, okay I will check it out, for now I am learning Krita app to try to make some clothes textures myself.
Cheers
A smallish thread which includes clothes textures here and there plus advanced guides: https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lusive-ads-sharing-thread.118275/post-9234153

Yea, regretfully Mr. Hooh got mistreated on the medical front. I think originally he got bad medical advice from professionals which resulted in gallstones. Instead of changing the diet the white-robe killers proposed a surgery to reduce this and that. Finally the ~2021 tax and the rooster kicked in making what was already shaky even worse. Great guy, done a lot for the community.

Also, you might know or not: rather than changing textures on clothes you can use Material Editor to clone skin. Then change the skin's shader to clothes and then replace the texture using Krita-drawn clothes. If done just like that you'll have a great case of bodypaint. But you can go further and change bump map, etc., and it will turn the bodypaint layer into ass-tight clothes that will be indistinguishable from the real set. If you need a template for the skinset let me know - tho I think you can auto-generate it from HS2 chara maker by pressing a button that does somesuch.

BTW, that link I posted above has a few references to bodypaint clothes process.

PS You might already know here is a huge repository for the various overlays:

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Yea, regretfully Mr. Hooh got mistreated on the medical front. I think originally he got bad medical advice from professionals which resulted in gallstones. Instead of changing the diet the white-robe killers proposed a surgery to reduce this and that. Finally the ~2021 tax and the rooster kicked in making what was already shaky even worse. Great guy, done a lot for the community.
Oof.
It's such an unfortunate. I'm also using many of his gimmick stuffs. I really love his xray womb. It's shame that thing is somewhat incompatible with NGSS3, specifically the dick shader. I've contacted Hanmen about it though. Hopefully he's willing to work on the workaround. Though I don't think it will come anytime soon since not many ppl using the xray womb and no one found that issue before myself, so I think the priority is quite low.

Lisiczka96

Dec 29, 2023
Also, you might know or not: rather than changing textures on clothes you can use Material Editor to clone skin. Then change the skin's shader to clothes and then replace the texture using Krita-drawn clothes. If done just like that you'll have a great case of bodypaint. But you can go further and change bump map, etc., and it will turn the bodypaint layer into ass-tight clothes that will be indistinguishable from the real set.
Clothes as bodypaint? Interesting. Can you drop here comparation screenshot of clothes vs such bodypaint? I am very curious. In Krita i am beginner, I had not much in common with transparent layer and tools like "magical copy" (for now those are wtf) and i am figurin stuff out by trials and mistakes. In some thread mister badgerface avatar put hint to extract clothes "polygon net" texture to see where to place what and this was helpful to guess outcome especially if flat texture is later bent on curved complex shapes of female bottom.
Edit: Herbmetaru. badgerface.

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Clothes as bodypaint? Interesting. Can you drop here comparation screenshot of clothes vs such bodypaint? I am very curious. In Krita i am beginner, I had not much in common with transparent layer and tools like "magical copy" (for now those are wtf) and i am figurin stuff out by trials and mistakes. In some thread mister badgerface avatar put hint to extract clothes "polygon net" texture to see where to place what and this was helpful to guess outcome especially if flat texture is later bent on curved complex shapes of female bottom.
Edit: Herbmetaru. badgerface.
Sorry, I don't really have comparisons available because they haven't been done. There are ways of doing BP clothes - so it looks BP and so it looks very real. I was always going for BP looking BP.

Now, I am attaching Krita file with mesh - that thing is a layer and can be disabled, naturally. The file includes a leotard. I'd say you would also eventually save yourself a lot of time if you learn vector drawing in Krita as you go. It is only 5% harder than regular drawing, but highly reusable and comes with a lot of benefits.

And finally, I attached a card that shows that leotard on a model.

PS. In the age of AI-generated images, are you sure you want to invest your time into HS2 rather than into AI image generation? Cause you know, there's a thread for that here too :)

Lisiczka96

Dec 29, 2023
Thanks for texture, indeed it looks legit.

PS. In the age of AI-generated images, are you sure you want to invest your time into HS2 rather than into AI image generation? Cause you know, there's a thread for that here too :)
Surprising question. It appears simple but I think answer depends on profit that every investment is all about. Profit may be saving time and let AI to generate stuff way faster and better, but for me it is all about fun. To chase rabbit over to catch it. Fun for me is to imagine challenging scene and then to make characters, textures for them, if it is unusual (for example lately I was making studio neo made parody fan art for friend who is fan of STALKER game so i needed to make bloodsucker mutant, tentacle face and it can become invisible) then I must to invent tricks or to dig in shaders. Each time i learn new stuff, start to use new programs and so on. Just becouse dumb wolf puncher 2 scene i see i gonna need to learn gifplane and unity engine 3dsfx implementation, skills remain and with bigger toolset I gonna be able to realise more and more complex ideas. For me time spent in studio, dragging FK/IK gizmo, appretiating other people labor to create maps, items and effects is not time wasted even if outcome picture looks worse than AI can make today (and AI era barely started, its mind blowing activity is yet to come). For me in life price and value are separate things, maybe thatswhy i am shitty investor and avoid stock market and work instead, i havent seen AI with shovel or scissors so for now as gardener i am safe from AI ^^
Attachments are stalker bloodsucker mutant, challange that i beated and none AI stole my satisfaction for it

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Thanks for texture, indeed it looks legit.

Surprising question. It appears simple but I think answer depends on profit that every investment is all about. Profit may be saving time and let AI to generate stuff way faster and better, but for me it is all about fun. To chas rabbit over to catch it. Fun for me is to imagine challenging scene and then to make characters, textures for them, if it is unusual (for example lately I was making studio neo made parody fan art for friend who is fan of STALKER game so i needed to make bloodsucker mutant, tentacle face and it can become invisible) then I must to invent tricks or to dig in shaders. Each time i learn new stuff, start to use new programs and so on. Just becouse dumb wolf puncher 2 scene i see i gonna need to learn gifplane and unity engine 3dsfx implementation, skills remain and with bigger toolset I gonna be able to realise more and more complex ideas. For me time spent in studio, dragging FK/IK gizmo, appretiating other people labor to create maps, items and effects is not time wasted even if outcome picture looks worse than AI can make today (and AI era barely started, its mind blowing activity is yet to come). For me in life price and value are separate things, maybe thatswhy i am shitty investor and avoid stock market and work instead, i havent seen AI with shovel or scissors so for now as gardener i am safe from AI ^^
I meant "invest" in a different context, the non-monetary investment. The kind of investment in yourself when you workout for example.

I.e. did you know that with AI you can do HS2-scenes to AI renders, like this:

HS2 SceneAI interpretation
HS2_2023-12-23-05-17-45-523.png a_05604_.png
00003d.png a_03332_.png

Lisiczka96

Dec 29, 2023
I meant "invest" in a different context, the non-monetary investment. The kind of investment in yourself when you workout for example.

I.e. did you know that with AI you can do HS2-scenes to AI renders, like this:

Yes I know what you ment but today everything is monetary sadly, especially time.
Nice AI renders, of course they look prettier than HS2, but why to use time for bothering AI with angel wing chubby milfs if all you need is McDonalds and MDMA xD just kidding. Great work really

Lisiczka96

Dec 29, 2023
invest your time into HS2 rather than into AI
Ah I missed one of key reasons why HS2 (technically AIGirl couse has way better real skins in re-pack). As i said in one of my first posts here, main reason was illusion games character editor where you can shape literally every detail from nail tips to mole on butt, just eyebrows or eye shapes is tons of scrolling. Haircuts, makeups, tons of clothing items and ability to retexture it. So for me its main utility was to edit myself and then have fun trying on clothes, haircuts, makeups. Some really helped me to decide stuff to buy, some was just fun to see me as nun, leather dominatrix or steampunk gothlolita. Everything with few clicks.
StudioNeo2 was natural next step for such purposes, for example to copy my room and arragning furniture sets or walls colours, visualisation in tool that more less i know, that helps, and in that case time spent allows to spend money good in room renovation.
I cant imagine acrobations to feed AI with data and learn this monkey what i want from her.
Also game is what it is, i have me, my room, so hey why not to make some most hidden fantasies happen, cough :giggle:, and Im not sure if i want to feed AI with such data not knowing where to internet it really goes youknow.

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Ah I missed one of key reasons why HS2 (technically AIGirl couse has way better real skins in re-pack). As i said in one of my first posts here, main reason was illusion games character editor where you can shape literally every detail from nail tips to mole on butt, just eyebrows or eye shapes is tons of scrolling. Haircuts, makeups, tons of clothing items and ability to retexture it. So for me its main utility was to edit myself and then have fun trying on clothes, haircuts, makeups. Some really helped me to decide stuff to buy, some was just fun to see me as nun, leather dominatrix or steampunk gothlolita. Everything with few clicks.
StudioNeo2 was natural next step for such purposes, for example to copy my room and arragning furniture sets or walls colours, visualisation in tool that more less i know, that helps, and in that case time spent allows to spend money good in room renovation.
I cant imagine acrobations to feed AI with data and learn this monkey what i want from her.
Also game is what it is, i have me, my room, so hey why not to make some most hidden fantasies happen, cough :giggle:, and Im not sure if i want to feed AI with such data not knowing where to internet it really goes youknow.
Cool, cool. Welp, AI runs on your PC, so your privacy is still the same as it was before.

And I mean the AI chonkers is just scratching the surface. What if when you try AI you'll say: "Whoa, with AI the whole universe is mine, while with HS2 only my room is mine".
Farms in ancient Egypt? Check. a_07988_.png
The world before monkeys discovered fire? Check. a_08587_.png
Atlantis stargates? Check. a_08591_.png
That's jumping across "millions of years" that AI makes available at your fingertips. Pretty cool, eh?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote