Tutorial [ILLUSION] HS2 Studio Neo|Chara Maker - (Help & guides Thread)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

osnoflax

Oct 16, 2020
Does anyone know where I could find more info on how to replicate camera panning while in recording in POV mode within StudioNeo V2? Something like how Zanith does his h-scenes in House in the Rift. I've tried searching this page, as well as HitR's page, but there isn't much in terms of guidance.

My rudimentary guess would be attaching the camera to a character's head via parenting/move copy, then somehow adding a curved route to the camera that mimics looking up and down or side-to-side while in POV mode.
I myself never did it, but your guess doesn't look so rudimentary to me. In fact, kuo uses to do it in his scenes.
What I usually do is to attach the camera to some gimmick, such a rotator or a piston, but I don't know if this fulfill your needs.

osnoflax

Oct 16, 2020
I have noticed that I can't really add accesories using the option AccCustom at 'anim' tab.

I mean, I can do it, but, when I save and reload, hops!, they are gone... They only stays there if they are added in the same slot as a previous accesory, so, what it does really is to replace an accesory by another one. Is it a general issue or just one of my game quirks?

By the way, I experienced a similar issue when I try to copy/paste clothes using VNGE -> Scene Utils
Any idea?

brianthebard

Apr 21, 2018
I myself never did it, but your guess doesn't look so rudimentary to me. In fact, kuo uses to do it in his scenes.
What I usually do is to attach the camera to some gimmick, such a rotator or a piston, but I don't know if this fulfill your needs.
Ah, I completely forgot to realize that gimmicks were a thing. That ended up actually helping a lot! Managed to parent a camera to a rotator gimmick like you said, and then parented that package to a character's head, with the end result being pretty close to what I was looking for. Just goes to show how much more I have to learn as a StudioNeo noob o_O. Thanks!

1658736886566.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaseijin

.StaringAtTheSky

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
Hey everybody! I was wondering if there is a way to use multiple maps when creating a scene? Normaly you can choose only one map but is there any way to bypass that?

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
1658955422982.png
hey
any idea how I can bring this back up in the character maker?...I have no clue how to find it, been looking for 20 minutes now, I need to enter the advanced bones menu to fix the crotch area sinking inwards

osnoflax

Oct 16, 2020
Hey everybody! I was wondering if there is a way to use multiple maps when creating a scene? Normaly you can choose only one map but is there any way to bypass that?
You can't if you 're using a preinstalled map, for I know.

However, if you use a custom map (made by yourself or extracted from a scene) you can do it. You must Import (not Load) the map, and of course, you have to adjust later the spatial location for not to overlap them.

I include one of this maps just for you to test.

custom map.png

Reactions: Sepheyer

.StaringAtTheSky

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
You can't if you 're using a preinstalled map, for I know.

However, if you use a custom map (made by yourself or extracted from a scene) you can do it. You must Import (not Load) the map, and of course, you have to adjust later the spatial location for not to overlap them.

I include one of this maps just for you to test.

View attachment 1950849
Thanks a lot, appreciate it!

May 20, 2022
how can I change the tear shape? I found a face type that corrects the too-japanese-look, but for boys there's nothing. I tried eye_manida in the material editor because someone recommended it to me, but it didn't work. Any ideas?

Last edited:

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Links to cubemaps

These require the graphics mod (F5) and go into your HS2\cubemaps folder:

excubeprev.jpg

preview1.jpg

KKYCubemaps03.jpg

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
hey
do animations that use parenting with something like a piston only work with IK or FK&IK?
also, how do I hide the bottom right info and the green and red nodes from node constraints in this screenshot?
I have no idea where to look to find the controls for this stuff
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i also tried to get better penetration to work in the studio with no luck, what do I need to do so that the vajayjay deforms? Did I just do the parenting wrong (don't refer to the screenshot for this, irrelevant)? It didn't work after the parenting of the stuff mentioned in the guide attached

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
do animations that use parenting with something like a piston only work with IK or FK&IK?
yes, IK only

also, how do I hide the bottom right info and the green and red nodes from node constraints in this screenshot?
close the node constraint window

i also tried to get better penetration to work in the studio with no luck, what do I need to do so that the vajayjay deforms?
use the correct uncensor and dick
there are 2 ways and both of them requires the BP uncensor on the girl
1. use the penis in the male animation tab then set up the auto target to whatever you want
2. use the scripted dick and dick navigator. there is an extended guide for dick navigator on OP, so you should check it out

• Red Heart
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
hey
I have no idea where to look to find the controls for this stuff
i also tried to get better penetration to work in the studio with no luck, what do I need to do so that the vajayjay deforms? Did I just do the parenting wrong (don't refer to the screenshot for this, irrelevant)? It didn't work after the parenting of the stuff mentioned in the guide attached
The node constrain is like abacus while you can use a calculator (VGNE). Your time sunk into tinkering with VGNE will have magnitudes returned over the node constrains.

I don't see a VGNE icon in your setup, so do grab one:

The module that does animation is called Clip Manager.

Reactions: dung2206

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
close the node constraint window
Thank you!
But..
I hate to ask this because it feels stupid...but how do I close it? there's no X on it and pressing CTRL-I again doesn't do anything XD same as SHIFT-CTRL-I
EDIT: nevermind....only left control works :HideThePain:

Last edited:
Reactions: Tressk

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Thank you!
But..
I hate to ask this because it feels stupid...but how do I close it? there's no X on it and pressing CTRL-I again doesn't do anything XD same as SHIFT-CTRL-I
EDIT: nevermind....only left control works :HideThePain:
check the shortcut in the F1
the latest version should be ctrl + I
the older version was ctrl + N

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Life hack: accessory management

Say you have an accessory you want to use with multiple outfits but embedding that accessory to multiple outfits is cumbersome. This becomes especially cumbersome if you have a collection of accessories because then the amount of coordinate cross-matching outfits and accessories becomes exponential.

HS2_2022-08-03-05-22-06-835.png

genericNeet

Jul 6, 2022
Sometimes when a load a character on the editor it just decides to mess up the proportions. why is this happening? how can I disable it?

left = studio. right = editor.
HS2_2022-08-03-17-56-08-519.png

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote