Tutorial [ILLUSION] HS2 Studio Neo|Chara Maker - (Help & guides Thread)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
What do you mean by : " iirc he got 5 release window. "
my bad, i dont really remember either
i remembered dividing the update to 5 folders, but i just checked his patreon and found there are more than 5 updates

hooh's studio mods are extremely sensitive to update so i used to keep the archive file according to the release date
also another reason i did so is i love using xray mod and yes, its yet another extremely sensitive mod and not included in the BR, so i put it permanently on MyMods folder
so i got that kind of error when updating BR version and fixed immediately by restoring hooh's studio mod

as i recommended before, try to make a backup for working mod files structure
i went through dick doesnt rendered in xray, textureless dick and dumb benis scaling resulting in phimosis dick
anyway, i solved it by downloading all updates, installing the first ever mod, replacing the older mod with the second mod and so on until the latest mod he released

Oh no !! I just noticed that my older penis mods : "cock 01 static" and "cock 01 - dynamic" don't work anymore.
I think the update process broke something. These cock are now totally black...
is this also hooh's mod?
i vaguely remember there are dick mods that has similar shape to the current scripted dick and there is one variant that has kind of xray effect on it, but i dont remember the item's name
if you meant that, then those mods has been archived and replaced with scripted dick

uhhhh it's the same for me and I always thought it's supposed to be that way lol
if you can't fix it you can do the following
no its not and there is no need to make this workaround either
the proper way should be something like this, no need to make an entry on node constraint
1. pair the dick to the abdomen 1 of the male character
2. pair the navigator to abdomen 2 for vaginal entry or abdomen 3 for anal entry for the female
and you are ready to go
just make sure you are spawning the "track nearest" variant, not the one without it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

btw i will attach my scene that utilize scripted dick, bulge and xray in case you confused
its animated in VNGE so you can see the bulge and xray in action
its not that good and lacking of decoration but its fulfils the purpose

SCENE DATA :

PREVIEW :

Atrnd

May 3, 2022
Thank you very much. I appreciate your help !
I will study your scene soon to understand how you made it.
But, after a first loading, I haven't your rendering at all. (lot of missing mods : next-gen -texture fix that I've never found anywhere, and other mods...) The dick is totally outside and the skins are black...

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
(lot of missing mods : next-gen -texture
and the skins are black...
those are common problem with Hanmen Next Gen Skin Shader
the character must be made using that shader and you have to enable the SSS from Graphic Mod
but you dont have to use it
that shader just an eye candy for some ppl as its eat up your graphic card ALOT

but if you said lot of missing mods, thats interesting since i didnt used any mods outside BR except than hooh's xray and the shader i mentioned above
probably the chara's clothing and accessories

The dick is totally outside
this should be bcs you dont have hooh's xray
bcs xray contains dick navigator already, so thats why the dick is outside in your case since there is no navigator present

I will study your scene soon to understand how you made it.
thank you, im honored
but i think my way of doing things are inefficient so im also looking for new reference

Last edited:
Reactions: osnoflax

Atrnd

May 3, 2022
Hooh xray downloaded ! It works !

And actually, I use Nextgen textures (and I love them) but I've never found the patch (nextgen textures FIX).

Thank you for your help, I will try to share my work as soon as possible.

osnoflax

Oct 16, 2020
Animating anything with ClipMan

Say we need to animate this little "spawn of basatan" where he moves his head, tail, legs:

[/SPOILER]
Just saw it... Thanks, that is the reason for this thread...
Of course, it triggers a lot of questions more, but I've been able to move somebody's hand for the first time!

A great work, thanks again.

Reactions: Sepheyer

osnoflax

Oct 16, 2020
thank you, im honored
but i think my way of doing things are inefficient so im also looking for new reference
Your scene is actually quite good, why don't you share it at the scene sharing thread?

I have problems also with Nextgen textures (sort of headache everytime I find them...) but, since I am a little tired of that, I just replace the characters with my own...

Reactions: Sepheyer

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Your scene is actually quite good, why don't you share it at the scene sharing thread?

I have problems also with Nextgen textures (sort of headache everytime I find them...) but, since I am a little tired of that, I just replace the characters with my own...
thank you
maybe i will consider it in future
decorating is not my strong point and i dont really like to use a map
that is my reasoning, my scene is kind of bland since its lacking in decorations and stuff

hkproduction

HkProduction Official Account
Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
My KKManager auto-update somehow doesn’t work anymore, so I can’t update my mods :(.

Anyone know how to install a new version of BetterRepack, then transfer all old data (card, scene, mod…) to the new version without losing data ?

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
KKManager auto-update somehow doesn’t work anymore
If it's stuck in checking an update process, sometimes it just got stuck for unknown reason.
Maybe restart can solve the problem.
If it doesnt, just leave it be for some times and try again in another day.
Sometimes your internet just not in the mood for it.

how to install a new version of BetterRepack
Updating? Download the update patch from BR download page.
Fresh install? Also download the client from BR download page.

transfer all old data (card, scene, mod…) to the new version without losing data
Your data (character card, character coordiante, studio scene etc) is in the UserData folder.
Your mods is in the mods folder. It contains everything from BR included one to the one you obtained yourself. The BR included mods should be in the folder with name starting with "Sideloader".

Just grab it to somewhere else and you can use it once you are done installing the new client.
FYI, you might want to backup the BepInEx/config folder too. Since it contains all of your plugin's config data. So you dont have to manually set it up one by one again.

Reactions: hkproduction
Mar 14, 2018
If this was already answered, I apologies. Anyway, I'm trying to make BBW's (Fat Women), and I was told I have to use the body sliders in the Character editor (The Upper, Middle, and Lower Torso). So does anyone know which numbers I have to put these in?

Update: I just tried that advice, but it turns out that I need to do more than the torso. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:

vualtdragon

Oct 28, 2018
hooh s dick with next gen dick but it make it transparent
i went and turn up the alpha but it didn't fix it
what am i doing wrong

nevermind i figured it out

Last edited:

Gougoubro

Aug 14, 2022
Hello, noob here.
I wish to attach items to my characters in neo studio, specifically my characters gripping weapons and swing it around.
I searched google and youtube with no success.
I tried linking the characters as parent to items/weapons as child and it doesn't move during battle animation.

anim > Animations > Battle > Female: One-Hand Sword > Attack 1 | for example

So I prepare, a female model, a rapier item model, link them as parent and child, then when I tap attack 1, my model use the basic blue one instead of the rapier with stabbing motion. I've tried other animation as well such as walking, running, and fishing. The model never once hold the weapon I link her.

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Hello, noob here.
I wish to attach items to my characters in neo studio, specifically my characters gripping weapons and swing it around.
I searched google and youtube with no success.
I tried linking the characters as parent to items/weapons as child and it doesn't move during battle animation.

anim > Animations > Battle > Female: One-Hand Sword > Attack 1 | for example

So I prepare, a female model, a rapier item model, link them as parent and child, then when I tap attack 1, my model use the basic blue one instead of the rapier with stabbing motion. I've tried other animation as well such as walking, running, and fishing. The model never once hold the weapon I link her.
It would be easier if you posted the scene you are working on, so we could respond back with appropriate changes.

Gougoubro

Aug 14, 2022
It would be easier if you posted the scene you are working on, so we could respond back with appropriate changes.
Here you go:
Model not gripping the sword.jpg
So the rapier is independent from the animation instead of her gripping it and swing it with the animation.

Bobtheoddball

Feb 6, 2021
Just curious - is there a way (or mod) to save a camera position in the Character Maker the same way you can in Studio?
I have a slew of screen caps I want to take all from the same angle - but it's so easy to mess up the camera when trying to make little adjustments between girls.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Just curious - is there a way (or mod) to save a camera position in the Character Maker the same way you can in Studio?
I have a slew of screen caps I want to take all from the same angle - but it's so easy to mess up the camera when trying to make little adjustments between girls.
spawn a camera item from the workspace window, set it up and just change your camera to the one you set before when taking a screenshot

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
spawn a camera item from the workspace window, set it up and just change your camera to the one you set before when taking a screenshot
Is there a workspace window in the Maker? The OP was referring to the Maker, and to the best of my knowledge there is no such option.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote