Tutorial [ILLUSION] HS2 Studio Neo|Chara Maker - (Help & guides Thread)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
Just use scripted dick?

Edit : Sorry, I should at least clarify that you are talking about Studio right?
Scripted dick? What is it? Is it like BP penises?

Yes, I'm talking about Studio and main game too. I've already tried on both of it, but penis not goes inside vagina when H animation :( . I use a penis from Futaboy mods (accessories).

Edit: ow ah, scripted dick is hooah mod right? I'm gonna download and try it, thank you sir :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr-Fox

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Scripted dick? What is it? Is it like BP penises?

Yes, I'm talking about Studio and main game too. I've already tried on both of it, but penis not goes inside vagina when H animation :( . I use a penis from Futaboy mods (accessories).

Edit: ow ah, scripted dick is hooah mod right? I'm gonna download and try it, thank you sir :)
Yes, scripted dick in studio provides answers for both of your question.
Make sure position the navigator correctly (either parenting to chara's body part tree in the workspace window or using node constraint).
Making the penis wearing condom also possible with a single click (y).

Reactions: Mr-Fox and Noa69

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
Errr... I've got some problem here sir. I just installed the Hooah plugin, but it seems I'm already have it from Better Repack I think. So the question is... where is the scripted dick located? I can't find it lol. Already search it on "Item" list.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Errr... I've got some problem here sir. I just installed the Hooah plugin, but it seems I'm already have it from Better Repack I think. So the question is... where is the scripted dick located? I can't find it lol. Already search it on "Item" list.
If your sideloader mod is up to date, it should be located in Sideloader Studio/Hooh/Scripted Dick.zipmod (or whatever the name is, it should be easy to find and have obvious filename).

In the studio, search it using keyword "dick" or follow this guide, refer to the point D. Dick Navigator.
Also make sure you got "item+" menu in the side menu.
You should have it if you have all 3 dll file that hooh issued (HS2_Hooah, HS2_HooahUtility, Aura2_Core.dll).
Why this menu is important?
Well, this menu is used to configure ALL of hooh's item e.g. scripted dick, xray, bulge integration in dick navigator and etc.
So if you dont have it, you wont able to configure the scripted dick details.

Reactions: Noa69 and Mr-Fox

Albertant

Nov 18, 2018
sorry guys but i can't install hooah, i have followed all the steps in this guide and it doesn't appear when i open studio neo and search items for hoo A it just doesn't appear, i don't know what i am doing wrong. please if anyone could help me i would appreciate it.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
sorry guys but i can't install hooah, i have followed all the steps in this guide and it doesn't appear when i open studio neo and search items for hoo A it just doesn't appear, i don't know what i am doing wrong. please if anyone could help me i would appreciate it.
Have you checked what version 3 of your hooh's plugin?
The latest should be Hooah 2.2.2, HooahUtility 1.2.1, Aura2_Core 0.0.0.

Reactions: Mr-Fox

Albertant

Nov 18, 2018
Have you checked what version 3 of your hooh's plugin?
The latest should be Hooah 2.2.2, HooahUtility 1.2.1, Aura2_Core 0.0.0.
yeah dude, the versions are correct, and you are placed in HONEY SELECT2\BepInEx\Plugins, that part is fine... I must have skipped a previous step or I'm just missing some file because I'm not getting it hahahaha and I'm going crazy.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
yeah dude, the versions are correct, and you are placed in HONEY SELECT2\BepInEx\Plugins, that part is fine... I must have skipped a previous step or I'm just missing some file because I'm not getting it hahahaha and I'm going crazy.
Ahh I think you met with the issue I faced long time ago :LOL:.
Its kinda hard to explain the fix since I tried so many things to tackle it and I kinda forgot what I did.
Try check whether you have both volumetric light asset and category reserve in your Sideloader Studio/hooh directory.

Albertant

Nov 18, 2018
Ahh I think you met with the issue I faced long time ago :LOL:.
Its kinda hard to explain the fix since I tried so many things to tackle it and I kinda forgot what I did.
Try check whether you have both volumetric light asset and category reserve in your Sideloader Studio/hooh directory.
i did not found anything hahahah this is a real nightmare, anyway, thanks for answer

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
i did not found anything hahahah this is a real nightmare, anyway, thanks for answer
So you dont have those 2 mods in your Sideloader Studio directory?
Have you downloaded the Optional Modpack?
Make sure you've downloaded this. You should have it if you did.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The 2 mods that I mentioned before is included in those modpack.
So its weird if you said that you dont have it.

Reactions: Mr-Fox and Noa69

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
Ah I see, we have the same problem lol. But I've found the solution after reading at page 21( here ). We need to download hooh mod with name "[Hooh][ REQUIRED FOR ALL ITEM MODS] category_reserve.zipmod". We can download it from betterrepack link on previous page, and those scripted dick will shown at item list. Thank you guys... :)

Oh almost forgot, the mod is inside "Sideloader modpack - Studio"

Last edited:

Albertant

Nov 18, 2018
Ah I see, we have the same problem lol. But I've found the solution after reading at page 21( here ). We need to download hooh mod with name "[Hooh][ REQUIRED FOR ALL ITEM MODS] category_reserve.zipmod". We can download it from betterrepack link on previous page, and those scripted dick will shown at item list. Thank you guys... :)

Oh almost forgot, the mod is inside "Sideloader modpack - Studio"
OMFG I DID IT!!!!
finally.png
I would never have imagined it would be so simple I feel like an idiot right now.
OKAY now I'm going to put up a post about how I did it so that future innocent souls don't waste half a day going bald looking for the solution.
thanks a lot you guys are great
AmagiNoelle04
Noa69
now i'm going to do weirld stuff with these :HideThePain:

thisisweak

Nov 17, 2022
screenshot0001.png
Hello! How is the pout face achieved? How do you puff out a characters cheeks? Is there a Honey Select 2 mod or is this a Photoshop manipulation?

thisisweak

Nov 17, 2022
Its the head type.
Different head type gives different expression variants.
Iirc its the DBLIN one.
And all you have to do is change the expression in kinematic/face.
Holy cow! That's definitely another option. I played around with "[DBLIN] DOA Christy SSS".
Thank you for your help!
HS2_2022-11-28-17-44-56-008.png

Reactions: Kaseijin
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote