Tutorial [ILLUSION] HS2 Studio Neo|Chara Maker - (Help & guides Thread)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
Hi...
Is it possible to edit a .vmd file using MMDD? And if so, how?
I assume you mean editing the animation/keyframes of a motion, face morph, or camera motion? Either way, the answer is yes. First, to load the .vmd file in MMDD you click 'Add asset', then click 'Load VMD file', then navigate to the .vmd file on your computer and select it. Click 'ok' or 'skip' or whatever, to confirm the files you need. Then, once the file is in the list of assets, you click the 'Keys' button next to it. Now you are in the keyframe editor and can edit all the movements of the dance/camera/whatever.

See this playlist for a tutorial on MMDD (turn on Captions):

The above is assuming you know how to open MMDD to begin with. Since some people have problems with that I'll just go through it quickly here: To open MMDD in Studio, click the VNGE button on the lower left. Then click 'All games', then click 'Utilities'. Now, click 'MMD Director'. If you don't see it here, you might have BetterRepack but haven't enabled MMDD as your MMD player of choice. You then need to find MMDD under Optional Mods in the HS2 folder, and copy it over to your actual Mods folder. Then restart Studio and try the procedure I just outlined.

Last edited:

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
It would be beneficial to know in what form and within what limits do you need them to be posted?
I've follow and downloaded all the cubemaps from Sepheyer link, so I only need the different ones. Can you share it on Mega too sir? Or its already on your signature?

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
I've follow and downloaded all the cubemaps from Sepheyer link, so I only need the different ones. Can you share it on Mega too sir? Or its already on your signature?
No I have not updated the link yet. You have made it a little complicated for me, I will have to see wich ones seph have uploaded first.

Reactions: Noa69

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
here you go Noa

*if this doesns't work for you for some reason I'll soon update this post with gofile also

Last edited:
Reactions: Noa69 and Kaseijin

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
here you go Noa

*if this doesns't work for you for some reason I'll soon update this post with gofile also

Aww thanks a lot sir!! So sorry to troubled you hihi ^^

• Hey there
Reactions: Mr-Fox

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
I found Patreon post with 7.3GB's of free cubemaps. Some of them are repeats, but it has 169 different maps! (is this all of them? :ROFLMAO:)
Excellent !
I've already DL those Cubemaps, and now i think I have a complete list for all uses.
Still, I have a question: Below the cubemaps link there are a lensdirt link, I've downloaded but I have no clue where it goes placed.
:unsure:
It should look lie this I guess:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
any help is welcome :D

Sora98

May 23, 2019
Hi, sorry if this question already was here, but... how to make the breast react to contact with some object. Let's say I want the character to interact with the chest during the scene, kneading, cuddling, and so on. How can this be achieved?

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Excellent !
I've already DL those Cubemaps, and now i think I have a complete list for all uses.
Still, I have a question: Below the cubemaps link there are a lensdirt link, I've downloaded but I have no clue where it goes placed.
:unsure:
It should look lie this I guess:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
any help is welcome :D
The lensdirt comes in a folder and then in a zip. Simply unzip this folder into maingame folder. Done..
If the cubemap is placed in a folder named "cubemaps", it is very reasonable to expect the same to be the case with lensdirt and it is.
Check "Lensdirt" and adjust "Dirt Intensity".
HS2_2022-12-12-14-43-06-706.png

Last edited:

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Hi, sorry if this question already was here, but... how to make the breast react to contact with some object. Let's say I want the character to interact with the chest during the scene, kneading, cuddling, and so on. How can this be achieved?
This is something called "collision" and it is something more complicated in games than in real life. In life collision is just part of the physical laws, in a game there are no such thing as a universal law of physics. Everything has to be "mimicked" and "faked".
The scenario you are talking about essentially having collision with touch and massage of the body. I don't know if this is part of the game already or if it could be implemented since I only create characters atm and have not played the game in a very long time. I'm sure someone else has more information to share.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sora98

Sora98

May 23, 2019
This is something called "collision" and it is something more complicated in games than in real life. In life collision is just part of the physical laws, in a game there are no such thing as a universal law of physics. Everything has to be "mimicked" and "faked".
The scenario you are talking about essentially having collision with touch and massage of the body. I don't know if this is part of the game already or if it could be implemented since I only create characters atm and have not played the game in a very long time. I'm sure someone else has more information to share.
Oh, ok. Thank you for answer. And another one here, if you create characters) How to age the characters, just want to make old ugly bastard (I'm weirdo, i know :xd) Mod or something else?

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
K1T0 - K1TN have created skins for old folks, I'm not into that stuff so I have not tried it out.

Reactions: Sora98

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
K1T0 - K1TN have created skins for old folks, I'm not into that stuff so I have not tried it out.
Then it's a combination of Skin Type and Wrinkles in Facial Type

Before:
1670862447089.png

Skin type
1670862663391.png

Wrinkles
1670862720900.png

There are other skin types that include dimples, plumper lips, etc. Worth having a play.

Reactions: Mr-Fox and Sora98

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
Oh, ok. Thank you for answer.
Although Mr-Fox's answer is technically right (everything in a game has to be simulated, right?) there is a simple answer to your question if you are talking about Studio. (I don't touch the main HS2 "game", only the Studio, so that's all I know.) Select a character, then in the menu in the top left click "Current State", then scroll down until you see "Colliders". Then, enable "Breast".

Reactions: Mr-Fox

Sora98

May 23, 2019
Although Mr-Fox's answer is technically right (everything in a game has to be simulated, right?) there is a simple answer to your question if you are talking about Studio. (I don't touch the main HS2 "game", only the Studio, so that's all I know.) Select a character, then in the menu in the top left click "Current State", then scroll down until you see "Colliders". Then, enable "Breast".
Thank you! I just begin learn stodio and your answer really help.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Note that in BR11 it is no longer called Current State. It is now called Attitude. Select the character in Workspace, then Anim and Attitude is first on the list. Colliders are a long way down

Reactions: Sora98 and Mr-Fox
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote