Tutorial [ILLUSION] HS2 Studio Neo|Chara Maker - (Help & guides Thread)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Does this delete files as well or just add them?
One thing I found annoying about The normal updater was it would want to delete some files.
The settings file UserConfiguration.yaml allows you to chose whether to delete or not the mismatching files. See those "true / false" at the end of the line? Set all to "false" if you want mismatched files to be left alone.

Code:
BaseSideloaderDirectories:
# All searches are recursive
# relative remote directory | relative local directory | delete files that don't exist in the repo
- mods/Sideloader Modpack | mods\Sideloader Modpack | true
- mods/Sideloader Modpack - Exclusive HS2 | mods\Sideloader Modpack - Exclusive HS2 | true
#- mods/Sideloader Modpack - Exclusive AIS | mods\Sideloader Modpack - Exclusive AIS | true
- mods/Sideloader Modpack - Maps | mods\Sideloader Modpack - Maps | true
- mods/Sideloader Modpack - Maps (HS2 Game) | mods\Sideloader Modpack - Maps (HS2 Game) | true
- mods/Sideloader Modpack - MaterialEditor Shaders | mods\Sideloader Modpack - MaterialEditor Shaders | true
#- mods/Sideloader Modpack - Studio | mods\Sideloader Modpack - Studio | true
#- mods/SideloaderModpack-BleedingEdge | mods\Sideloader Modpack - Bleeding Edge | true
- mods/SideloaderModpack-UncensorSelector | mods\Sideloader Modpack - Uncensor Selector | true
#- UserData-AIS | UserData | false
- UserData-HS2 | UserData | false

Reactions: Mr-Fox

Sora98

May 23, 2019
There is not a day without question)
bandicam 2022-12-17 12-52-12-223.jpg bandicam 2022-12-17 12-52-44-475.jpg

Why is this happening? I did everything according to the guide from this thread, only changed the dimensions of hooh's dick. Is it possible to save penis sizes using dick navigator?

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Is there a redo button in studio? Undo works as normal but redo doesnt
Do you know how redo works?
If you are at step 5, then you undo it to step 2 and make a change, obviously you cant use redo to return to the previously step 5.

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
When I download character cards, the FACE isn't always like in the card image. Can someone explain what I'm missing?
Example attached.
For me, when I open this card in character maker the body is fine, but the face defaults to what looks like the default tsubomi character AND the skin tones are different to the body's. I've played around with material editor, converted everything to hanmen, tried the various face types but no joy. Can't make it look even close to the card image.
I've had this happen a few times. If a kind soul can bring light to this poor ignorant fellow, I'd appreciate it. I'm using AI_shoujo.
Also, what are the settings to get the character's eyes like on this one?

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
When I download character cards, the FACE isn't always like in the card image. Can someone explain what I'm missing?
Example attached.
For me, when I open this card in character maker the body is fine, but the face defaults to what looks like the default tsubomi character AND the skin tones are different to the body's. I've played around with material editor, converted everything to hanmen, tried the various face types but no joy. Can't make it look even close to the card image.
I've had this happen a few times. If a kind soul can bring light to this poor ignorant fellow, I'd appreciate it. I'm using AI_shoujo.
HI
Regarding you issue:
I've tested your card, I am using Honey Select 2 BR 11 and this is how I load it in my potatoe machine:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The following pictures are close-ups:
Maybe you don't have some specific mod. check out the type of face it uses:
The neck seam is a well-known issue.
P.D.
What a beauty she is, I'm going to keep it.;)

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Example attached.
Do you have HS2 BR 11?

My out of the box fresh install looks like this:

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
HI
Regarding you issue:
I've tested your card, I am using Honey Select 2 BR 11 and this is how I load it in my potatoe machine:

The following pictures are close-ups:
Maybe you don't have some specific mod. check out the type of face it uses:
The neck seam is a well-known issue.
P.D.
What a beauty she is, I'm going to keep it.;)
I wonder if the card is for HS2? It's labeled as AI but....
See, this is what I'm curious about. When I load these cards (it's not all, just some) it resets the face type settings to what I think is default (contour is type 01, skin is type 01, etc). I was able to come pretty close by looking for the skin and wrinkle settings you showed. What "contour" is it showing for you?

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Example attached.
HS2PNGINfo gives the following information for that card. Do you have all the mods highlighted?
=== Body paint layout (bodypaint_layout) ===
com.toshiaki.bodypaint_layout_abdomen
=== Female skin (ft_skin_f) ===
[AI][K-project][SP001]
=== Female skin (ft_skin_b) ===
com.nyaacho.bodyskin

=== Female clothes top (fo_top) ===
[TM] Sio Bondage Top
=== Female gloves (fo_gloves) ===
cz.Fake.Nails
=== Female pantyhose (fo_panst) ===
FakeNails_Remap
=== Female socks (fo_socks) ===
com.boy2239socks and panst
=== Female shoes (fo_shoes) ===
Kit_HighHeel_16
=== Eyelashes (st_eyelash) ===
higeo.FaceMod
=== Iris (st_eye) ===
higeo.FaceMod
=== Eye highlight (st_eye_hl) ===
linlin.secret

=== Accessory chest (ao_chest) ===
com.75.acc

Reactions: Mr-Fox and Sepheyer

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
HS2PNGINfo gives the following information for that card. Do you have all the mods highlighted?
=== Body paint layout (bodypaint_layout) ===
com.toshiaki.bodypaint_layout_abdomen
=== Female skin (ft_skin_f) ===
[AI][K-project][SP001]
=== Female skin (ft_skin_b) ===
com.nyaacho.bodyskin

=== Female clothes top (fo_top) ===
[TM] Sio Bondage Top
=== Female gloves (fo_gloves) ===
cz.Fake.Nails
=== Female pantyhose (fo_panst) ===
FakeNails_Remap
=== Female socks (fo_socks) ===
com.boy2239socks and panst
=== Female shoes (fo_shoes) ===
Kit_HighHeel_16
=== Eyelashes (st_eyelash) ===
higeo.FaceMod
=== Iris (st_eye) ===
higeo.FaceMod
=== Eye highlight (st_eye_hl) ===
linlin.secret

=== Accessory chest (ao_chest) ===
com.75.acc
according to kkmanager I do, which is not surprising cause I basically downloaded all the sideloaders. BUT this brings up another question, I noticed comparing with kaseijins screens that mine don't show the names on things like the skins. With the exception of the two base game ones they ALL just say "O" - wonder if this is the issue.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
according to kkmanager I do, which is not surprising cause I basically downloaded all the sideloaders. BUT this brings up another question, I noticed comparing with kaseijins screens that mine don't show the names on things like the skins. With the exception of the two base game ones they ALL just say "O" - wonder if this is the issue.
Got to be.
I've downloaded cards whit exclusive mods, sometimes the faces appear with odd shapes, that fix when i get the correct zipmod.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote