Tutorial [ILLUSION] HS2 Studio Neo|Chara Maker - (Help & guides Thread)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Anonymous2019

Nov 22, 2019
Not quite.
Im also dont know what's the fix, so I just went for re-install route.
Most ppl who got the issue says you are lacking one or more mods even though you got it already.
Also, Hooh doesnt just make scripted dick.

So I moved all hooh's mods and plugins, then re-installed them according to his release order.
You dont have to start the studio every time you install the mods, but make sure to make a backup of them and have the list of installation order.
Just proceed to replace each time you got the prompt.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I dont think you need to go to #8, but just in case you might want to as long as it involves hooah.dll, hooahutility.dll, aura2_core.dll, scripted dick mod, volumetric lighting and gimmick.

Also as I mentioned, X-Ray is not included in the BR but it does involves plugins, gimmicks and volumetric lighting.
So I think its worth to try even though you might not use the X-Ray (the zipmod itself should not be placed inside sideloader folder).
oh.....ok....thank you for the detailed reply,
just one last query....it wouod be a good idea to put all of these hooh mods in mymods folder r8?

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
oh.....ok....thank you for the detailed reply,
just one last query....it wouod be a good idea to put all of these hooh mods in mymods folder r8?
Well, most of his mods are included in the BR already, so I dont think its necessary to do that.
If you put them in mymods folder, you will be prompted to re-download them again when doing update in updater.
Just for X-Ray, you should put it inside mymods folder.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Does anybody know how to let VNGE scene can change different cloth on same chara? Just like the attachment below... View attachment 2476187
So you want to make an scene, let's say, an actor with some clothes, and in the subsequent scenes wear a different set of clothes?
As far as I know, there is not possible. Some tricks lies on use clones, Y mean, the same character dressed in the clothes you want, other is to put, may be say, "adapt" the desired wear in a inner layer, like inner top or inner bottom, use custom overlays or most advanced, making your own zipmods, changing the target, I mean, put an clothes what meant to be in the top section into the inner top (sorry by my bad english)

sessfan2

Jan 8, 2019
So you want to make an scene, let's say, an actor with some clothes, and in the subsequent scenes wear a different set of clothes?
As far as I know, there is not possible. Some tricks lies on use clones, Y mean, the same character dressed in the clothes you want, other is to put, may be say, "adapt" the desired wear in a inner layer, like inner top or inner bottom, use custom overlays or most advanced, making your own zipmods, changing the target, I mean, put an clothes what meant to be in the top section into the inner top (sorry by my bad english)
This sample file I uploaded shows possibility. But I don't know how.

Justtrashthis

Jul 29, 2021
I think this is the right place to ask,
I'm looking for paint.net/gimp compatible brushes for making a better "cum covered" over/underlay, as the ones included in betterrepack is lacking imo.

I've managed to find a brush set for procreate by Disyukov on gumroad/deviantart, but its paid, and for a paid program I don't have.
I've been searching with keywords of: slime, goo, glue, milk, blood, tears, streak, water splash, liquid, bubble, and foam... and haven't really found much that looks useful.
Most of the water ones are 3d sprays/drop splashes or droplets that don't work that well, the blood ones have mostly been crime scene splatters or stains, the rest haven't turned up usable results

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Does anybody know how to let VNGE scene can change different cloth on same chara? Just like the attachment below... View attachment 2476187
You can do it via VNGE.
VNGE allows multiple scenes and within each scene multiple camera angles.
Within each scene the pose and clothing status can not change, but they can change from scene to scene. This is achieved for clothing status by using tracking on the character.
See screenshot here
1679125561432.png

It saves having to load the same character multiple times. I'm not sure if it saves on the overall file size,

Here is the Scene card as an example
2022_0921_0258_43_278.png

Anonymous2019

Nov 22, 2019
Well, most of his mods are included in the BR already, so I dont think its necessary to do that.
If you put them in mymods folder, you will be prompted to re-download them again when doing update in updater.
Just for X-Ray, you should put it inside mymods folder.
ok thank you

Gaelen

Aug 4, 2022
Anyone know if it's possible to "widen" the mouth? I can use hspe to increase size vertically but having trouble fitting a large dick into a smaller mouth without either making cock smaller (I could I guess) or finding some mod where I can widen/stretch the mouth horizontally. Though preferably without making look like the joker...

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Anyone know if it's possible to "widen" the mouth? I can use hspe to increase size vertically but having trouble fitting a large dick into a smaller mouth without either making cock smaller (I could I guess) or finding some mod where I can widen/stretch the mouth horizontally. Though preferably without making look like the joker...
You can do it via Character Maker
Under Face, select Mouth from left menu, then Mouth Width from the right.
BEFORE
1679317369198.png

AFTER
1679317462382.png
You can also adjust Mouth Scale and Lip Scale X axis numbers further down.

There is also a plugin(?) which allows you to do the same directly in Studio. I don't recall it's name but Shift-D brings it up for me.
UPDATE: Name is HS2StudioCharaEditor in Bepis Plugins

Hope that helps.

Gaelen

Aug 4, 2022
You can do it via Character Maker
Under Face, select Mouth from left menu, then Mouth Width from the right.
BEFORE
View attachment 2482111

AFTER
View attachment 2482116
You can also adjust Mouth Scale and Lip Scale X axis numbers further down.

There is also a plugin(?) which allows you to do the same directly in Studio. I don't recall it's name but Shift-D brings it up for me.
UPDATE: Name is HS2StudioCharaEditor in Bepis Plugins

Hope that helps.
Thanks, i'll take a look. Shift+D doesn't do anything for me but I have repack 10 and I think I should have that mod.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
As Velcro said, either you widen it in Chara Maker or use HS2PE Adv. in Studio so you dont have to save the change in the chara maker just for the sake of single scene.
Just use keyword "Mouth" in the HS2PE Adv. and adjust to your liking.
Essentially editing in chara maker would also affect things in HS2PE Adv. since you are also editing the bone.
Just think in chara maker the edit is permanent and HS2PE Adv. is a temporary one.

EDIT : Added the HS2PE Adv. window showing the list of bone I changed

Gaelen

Aug 4, 2022
As Velcro said, either you widen it in Chara Maker or use HS2PE Adv. in Studio so you dont have to save the change in the chara maker just for the sake of single scene.
Just use keyword "Mouth" in the HS2PE Adv. and adjust to your liking.
Essentially editing in chara maker would also affect things in HS2PE Adv. since you are also editing the bone.
Just think in chara maker the edit is permanent and HS2PE Adv. is a temporary one.

EDIT : Added the HS2PE Adv. window showing the list of bone I changed
Oh that's great, I found it. Didn't see that the last time I tried. much appreciated.

NealG1982

Jan 15, 2021
Boob physics problem

When I load the card, the boob physics isnt working right.
image.png

but if I reload the same card again in the maker, it works again.
image 21).png

adjust those numbers don't seem to work either.

image (1).png

anyone has any idea?

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Reactions: Sepheyer
Jul 1, 2018
Hey, when I use studio neo v2 all the scenes are not correctly aligned.

Is there a way to correct this so all the scenes pairing are aligned correctly?

Jul 1, 2018
Can you attach a screenshot?
Thank you for the time. I linked the female model I created and I have tested using the base made model.
(I tried uploading the female model on this post but it seems that 21mb is above the file limit)

When I use the hs2 game it is partially aligned but if I use studio neo v2. the alignment of the scenes are way off.
If possible I am hoping to correct it once so I will not be needing to correct all the scenes

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Thank you for the time. I linked the female model I created and I have tested using the base made model.
(I tried uploading the female model on this post but it seems that 21mb is above the file limit)

When I use the hs2 game it is partially aligned but if I use studio neo v2. the alignment of the scenes are way off.
If possible I am hoping to correct it once so I will not be needing to correct all the scenes
I still don't have enought information for troubleshooting. I.e. I don't know which scene you are trying out and what it looks like when loaded. Can you load this scene and reaplce the chara with one of yours:

https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...o-neo-scene-sharing-thread.85125/post-5947336

Then make a screenshot, if the problem still there. This scene I linked you to is tested by many people and should load up correctly.

Jul 1, 2018
After further testing with an older build (Repack 7 from a backup) the scenes pairing seems to be working relatively aligned?
My best guess is R11 is breaking the alignment?
Downloading repack 12 from sukebei and will hope that it was a simple problem with R11.
So sorry for wasting your time on that problem.

But any advise on a physics/collision mod? The body parts phasing into each other is an acquired taste but not for many.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote