Tutorial [ILLUSION] HS2 Studio Neo|Chara Maker - (Help & guides Thread)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

qazeqaze

Jul 30, 2022
Is there an easy way (or is it even possible) to load a scene in StudioNeov2 and replace a character in the scene from another you have in a character card, then play the scene with the new character?

I'm very new to studio, and I wasn't sure if scenes have model rigging designed in a way you could replace a character in it and maintain the body manipulations...

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Is there an easy way (or is it even possible) to load a scene in StudioNeov2 and replace a character in the scene from another you have in a character card, then play the scene with the new character?

I'm very new to studio, and I wasn't sure if scenes have model rigging designed in a way you could replace a character in it and maintain the body manipulations...
When you are in a scene where you want a chara replaced, find that chara and highlight her. Then go into chara loader, but instead of loading a new chara, chose the replace button. Thus, the original chara will be replaced with another chara from a card.

qazeqaze

Jul 30, 2022
When you are in a scene where you want a chara replaced, find that chara and highlight her. Then go into chara loader, but instead of loading a new chara, chose the replace button. Thus, the original chara will be replaced with another chara from a card.
Thank you very much. I'll give this a shot later tonight. Cheers.

Reactions: Sepheyer

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
How do I "edit" the fluid on fluid mod? Is there any shortcut to open the plugin etc...?
You have to select the fluid object in the workspace, then click on your screen in the scene (you know, where you click and draag to move the camera) then press "I"(uppercase "i") on your keyboard.
Then you edit whatever you want and click submit, press I again to hide the window.
That window is really weird though. It conflicts with VNGE's window (as in, when you open both, they break until you close one)
It doesn't open if you click on the wrong thing before pressing I.
And the settings don't save if the fluid object is hidden when you save the scene for whatever dumbass reason.

genericNeet

Jul 6, 2022
Hi, can someone help me please?
The body paint tatto colour is inverted.
View attachment 2512375
I could be wrong, but it seems like you just can't make them work. The colors from the texture are not what you see in your character (e.g. white in the texture is the color you choose, red looks white) and it seems like they didn't take that into account when creating the mod. I ended up extracting the textures from HoneySelect 2\mods\Sideloader Modpack\XJH and using it as an overlay. I hope it helps

vnhatduy2010

Jul 19, 2019
I could be wrong, but it seems like you just can't make them work. The colors from the texture are not what you see in your character (e.g. white in the texture is the color you choose, red looks white) and it seems like they didn't take that into account when creating the mod. I ended up extracting the textures from HoneySelect 2\mods\Sideloader Modpack\XJH and using it as an overlay. I hope it helps
million thanks to you, I was thinking of that, but don't know the mod location bc I use the mod pack from torrent, I almost give up

Reactions: genericNeet

vnhatduy2010

Jul 19, 2019
Hi, I want to ask more question about studio neo
How do I make the vibrator open vag instead of cliping through it?
but the vibrator does open the girl's vag in main game but studio
HS2_2023-04-02-21-55-16-114.png
HS2_2023-04-03-03-32-46-344.png

Reactions: Sepheyer

genericNeet

Jul 6, 2022
You have to select the fluid object in the workspace, then click on your screen in the scene (you know, where you click and draag to move the camera) then press "I"(uppercase "i") on your keyboard.
Then you edit whatever you want and click submit, press I again to hide the window.
That window is really weird though. It conflicts with VNGE's window (as in, when you open both, they break until you close one)
It doesn't open if you click on the wrong thing before pressing I.
And the settings don't save if the fluid object is hidden when you save the scene for whatever dumbass reason.
It isn't opening for me, I don't have VNGE so I don't know what is causing it. It would be cool to have a guide about it, it is a very cool mod but pretty clunky right now.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
It isn't opening for me, I don't have VNGE so I don't know what is causing it. It would be cool to have a guide about it, it is a very cool mod but pretty clunky right now.
Unfortunately I don't know any guides. Maybe try searching up the mod download on the sideloader modpack website to see if there's any documentation files there.
Anyway you could check what it's bound to in the F1 menu.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Have you check the location of the plugin?
Dynamic fluid mod consist a zipmod and plugin.
It's inside a folder that should be named HS2_DXFluidPlugin inside Bepinex folder.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote