Tutorial [ILLUSION] HS2 Studio Neo|Chara Maker - (Help & guides Thread)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

genericNeet

Jul 6, 2022
Unfortunately I don't know any guides. Maybe try searching up the mod download on the sideloader modpack website to see if there's any documentation files there.
Anyway you could check what it's bound to in the F1 menu.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe it is because mine is an older version? Is there any possibility of getting 1.4.0 outside of Discord?

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
Is there a program similar to KKManager that can check png I think are scene datas. Its a hassle with load times to get in and find a file you thought was scene data was just a png or stripped of its meta data.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Is there a program similar to KKManager that can check png I think are scene datas. Its a hassle with load times to get in and find a file you thought was scene data was just a png or stripped of its meta data.
I'm not aware of one, but I agree it would be a useful thing.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Maybe it is because mine is an older version? Is there any possibility of getting 1.4.0 outside of Discord?
Here, I fetched you the links.
Tony1984#2183 said:
Original fluid post address:
Mega:

Reactions: genericNeet

Blacktearss

Feb 18, 2020
Hello!

Does anyone know if there is the possibility of changing the positions in detail in the "play" menu when they are fucking with the girls?

Is there any mod or extra tool to be able to move arms, legs, etc? I know there is one by pressing the "N" key but it is too basic.

Thanks in advance!

ballman22

Aug 31, 2020
Anyone having issues with HS2PE Blend Shapes in R12? Pretty much none of the mouth sliders do anything, with the exception of head.k08_leftup_open and head.k07_rightup_open, those work normally.

Thought it might be lip sync causing it, but it's still not working with it disabled.

Edit: Must have been one of the optional mods. Did a fresh unzip of the repack and it's working without issue.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Kaseijin

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Guys, is this scene animated? I see the pistons, and I see that the pistons move, but none of the body parts moves.
The starting SSS scene has no animation but the other two are animated.
You should see the constraints in node constraints if you switch to the 2nd and 3rd scene. It's all pistons and such, no Clip Manager animations.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sepheyer

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
is there a way to replace one item for another, like u replace characters, so that properties like FK transform are retained?
Hi!
Never use that method but I'm curious abut how could be done. Has you ever try MiniStates? I'm away of my machine right now, the weekend I'm gonna do a research and tell ya, Deal?

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
is there a way to replace one item for another, like u replace characters, so that properties like FK transform are retained?
You can use copy/coordinates in the left botton section of the screen. So, copy coordinates from the old items, add a new item, then paste the coordinates onto the new item.

Reactions: Velcrofly

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Well good fucking question...not to my knowledge, no, not easily, but here's a painstaking method of doing it, if you REALLY want to do it.
This will transfer ALL properties included in clip manager (IK, FK, position, blend shapes, clothing states, cummies and whatever the fuck else)
You will need VNGE which is available somewhere in the extra plugins / sideloader stuff within the betterrepack game files...but I don't know where.
  1. go into VNGE -> clip manager -> create a clip (version 1 or 2 doesn't matter, I know this works with version 2 for sure though)
  2. add the object to the clip to be animated
    1. give the object a recognisable id when you add it
    2. if you fuck up giving it a proper it, delete the prop that was added to the objects hierarchy in the workspace, delete the object from the clip (select it -> delete) then re-add it
  3. when you have a state of the object that you want to transfer, select the object in the clip manager UI and click "register" in the bottom left
    1. this should register a keyframe that essentialy stores a bunch of shit. You can check the respective shit by opening up the object dropdown in the animation UI
  4. move the seeker of the clip (top of the UI) away from the initial keyframe you just registered earlier
  5. change something about the object (literaly anything, like it's Y position)
  6. click register again
  7. go into settings (bottom right) -> export to file -> put it somewhere you can find it
  8. delete the original object from the clip completely
  9. delete the id prop of the original object in the workspace
  10. add the other object to the clip WITH THE SAME ID
  11. delete the entire clip again, you just needed to assign the id
  12. go to create a clip -> import from file -> find the file you just created -> import it
  13. move the clip seek bar until the object's state is changed to what you want it. You should have the two keyframes there, one of them only being necessary because the clip wouldn't do anything with just one keyframe
  14. ???
  15. profit
How and why do I even know this? Pain. Pain is fucking why. Pain while animating lol

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Well good fucking question...not to my knowledge, no, not easily, but here's a painstaking method of doing it, if you REALLY want to do it.
This will transfer ALL properties included in clip manager (IK, FK, position, blend shapes, clothing states, cummies and whatever the fuck else)
You will need VNGE which is available somewhere in the extra plugins / sideloader stuff within the betterrepack game files...but I don't know where.
  1. go into VNGE -> clip manager -> create a clip (version 1 or 2 doesn't matter, I know this works with version 2 for sure though)
    2. if you fuck up giving it a proper it, delete the prop that was added to the objects hierarchy in the workspace, delete the object from the clip (select it -> delete) then re-add it
  3. when you have a state of the object that you want to transfer, select the object in the clip manager UI and click "register" in the bottom left
    1. this should register a keyframe that essentialy stores a bunch of shit. You can check the respective shit by opening up the object dropdown in the animation UI
  4. move the seeker of the clip (top of the UI) away from the initial keyframe you just registered earlier
  6. click register again
  7. go into settings (bottom right) -> export to file -> put it somewhere you can find it
  12. go to create a clip -> import from file -> find the file you just created -> import it
  13. move the clip seek bar until the object's state is changed to what you want it. You should have the two keyframes there, one of them only being necessary because the clip wouldn't do anything with just one keyframe
  14. ???
  15. profit
How and why do I even know this? Pain. Pain is fucking why. Pain while animating lol
Cuddler's way is correct, but I found you can just unparent the clip object ID and parent it to the new object (Up to step 6).
It won't work immediately, but you just need to reload the whole scene.
Also the old object need to be exist when doing a reload, but after you successfully reloaded the scene, you can just delete the old object.

For example you have a Cube registered in the clip manager and you want to replace it with Sphere.
Unparent the object ID inside your cube (at workspace window) and parent it to the Sphere.
Save it and reload, then try play the clip.
If it's successfully transferred, you can delete the Cube.
Idk why the cube must be exist after the reload, but from my experience the clip will be unreadable if you delete it.

zombietao

Apr 14, 2023
Yeah, the new version fixed the problem, now the tight bra's work as intended, thx for your kind assistance.

Funny thing is i made some characters (in the old version i used) based on the "Shannon" cards (there was another one with that option named "Victoria") from the card sharing thread, there was a nice option for setting the veins (breasts and body) opacity in the Material Editor (body) segment, these do not show properly any longer. No problem with that, i'll start creating new ones, but is there a way to alter the veins opacity without a masters degree in Illusionism?
I have the same issue.
By checking the console messages, it says:
[Warning: Unity Log] The referenced script (ChaCopyBodyMaterial) on this Behaviour is missing!
So I went to look about, and found out that there was a plugin called "AI_CopyBodyChaMat", which was only included in a certain version of HF_patch. I think thats the issue.
Since I have found no way of individually downloading it, I am not torrenting the whole patch(20+gb) to see if that is the case.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
I have the same issue.
By checking the console messages, it says:
[Warning: Unity Log] The referenced script (ChaCopyBodyMaterial) on this Behaviour is missing!
So I went to look about, and found out that there was a plugin called "AI_CopyBodyChaMat", which was only included in a certain version of HF_patch. I think thats the issue.
Since I have found no way of individually downloading it, I am not torrenting the whole patch(20+gb) to see if that is the case.
Should be this one.

Anonymous2019

Nov 22, 2019
You can use copy/coordinates in the left botton section of the screen. So, copy coordinates from the old items, add a new item, then paste the coordinates onto the new item.
ya so i tried that....and position and all come out ocrrectly, but the fk parameters are not copied properly.....
to give a btter idea. a d*** item has been placed after quite a lot of effort, but i want to change it to another type, and i dont want to repeat the hour long process of moving each individual fk nodes.....this is my problem in crux

Anonymous2019

Nov 22, 2019
  6. click register again
  14. ???
  15. profit
will try this and let u know....tank u so much

Reactions: Kaseijin
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote