Tutorial [ILLUSION] HS2 Studio Neo|Chara Maker - (Help & guides Thread)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Any chance I can get you to expand on how to do this? Do you have to do something special to activate the collider? Attach it in some way specifically? I've tried to figure it out myself but no joy. Thanks. Also is there a diff between HSPE and HS2PE in this?
Indeed, HSPE and HS2PE are the same. The HS2 stands for Honey Select 2, and in the context of this thread, everything that is HS (Honey Select) pretty much refers to Honey Select 2. The "2" was omitted for brevity.

HS2PE is what makes collider grid visible, once you click "Adv. mode" - a purple button:

HS2_2023-04-23-13-07-35-173.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
You need to use the girl that have BetterPenetration (BP) uncensor first, then search for joan's dynamic bone collider in the Studio.
You can adjust the size using HS2PE Adv window, in the Collider tab.
Then try it to interact with something that have dynamic bone e.g. BP vag, boobs, butts or some hairs.

As for the diff between HSPE and HS2PE, i dont really know, maybe HS2PE for HS1? Just like how its named.
anywhere I can download this collider? Not avail when I search in studio and google only shows it for HS not HS2. Thanks.

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
The plugin should be included with the repack and you can find it in Chara Maker - Body tab - Measurement.
Got the latest "screwthisnoise" SB repack download (steam version) but not seeing this plugin anywhere, checked the optional mods folder. Any suggestions where I can find?

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
It should be included in the BetterRepack though. And it's already there since way back.
I thought I'd seen it before.
I just re-installed the game a few days ago using the betterrepack site and I think that a bunch of stuff is missing/changed compared to what I remember... Maybe I'll just re-install everything again.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Got the latest "screwthisnoise" SB repack download (steam version) but not seeing this plugin anywhere, checked the optional mods folder. Any suggestions where I can find?
Hmm...
I cant really give a suggestion since Im not using steam version.
AFAIK, SB patch makes steam version having equal standing with BetterRepack. But I dont really understand the difference tbh since Ive been using HF patch back then and BR nowadays.

Maybe we need someone else with better understanding. :unsure:

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Hmm...
I cant really give a suggestion since Im not using steam version.
AFAIK, SB patch makes steam version having equal standing with BetterRepack. But I dont really understand the difference tbh since Ive been using HF patch back then and BR nowadays.

Maybe we need someone else with better understanding. :unsure:
And now it's there? Guess I'm gonna have to go get a prescription update after all. Obviously I just wasn't seeing properly. Thanks for taking the time.

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Indeed, HSPE and HS2PE are the same. The HS2 stands for Honey Select 2, and in the context of this thread, everything that is HS (Honey Select) pretty much refers to Honey Select 2. The "2" was omitted for brevity.

HS2PE is what makes collider grid visible, once you click "Adv. mode" - a purple button:

View attachment 2566297

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for this. I was just careless and wasn't seeing the "DYNAMIC" collider so wasn't getting this when I was trying.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
FYI: I've found that the collider grids that HS2PE shows are completely wrong and most of the time, the only thing that matters is the radius. So the shape of the actual collider is often a perfect sphere no patter what HS2PE tells you. (tested on capsule colliders)

I've banged my head on walls for such a long fucking time before I realised that's the reason why my fucking colliders weren't doing anything...

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
FYI: I've found that the collider grids that HS2PE shows are completely wrong and most of the time, the only thing that matters is the radius. So the shape of the actual collider is often a perfect sphere no patter what HS2PE tells you. (tested on capsule colliders)

I've banged my head on walls for such a long fucking time before I realised that's the reason why my fucking colliders weren't doing anything...
Also adding something from me.
I found that if you have a collider set up properly but it doesnt touch any dynamic bones, the value in HS2PE Adv. will be reset to default value by the time you reloaded the scene.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Also adding something from me.
I found that if you have a collider set up properly but it doesnt touch any dynamic bones, the value in HS2PE Adv. will be reset to default value by the time you reloaded the scene.
WHAT
so you're telling me that if I have it just sitting there somewhere away from everything when I save after configuring it properly, it's just gonna be reset when I reload?.....
I had one serving as a floor for some breasts and the breasts would just fucking randomly collide through it on reloads...now I know why. Fuck this fucking studio man.

• Sad
Reactions: Kaseijin

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
WHAT
so you're telling me that if I have it just sitting there somewhere away from everything when I save after configuring it properly, it's just gonna be reset when I reload?.....
I had one serving as a floor for some breasts and the breasts would just fucking randomly collide through it on reloads...now I know why. Fuck this fucking studio man.
Yep. Now you know it.
Though if you are making floor/wall pressed breast, I think its easier to make the collider big but using as encapsulation.
Not the best solution, but I personally think its better than reconfiguring an array of collider every time doing a reload.

Edit : Just make sure only select the dynamic bones that interact with it. You wouldnt want random thing suddenly got pulled inside it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Should be HS2_Measurements.dll in the Bepinex folder.
Thanks. Wasn't in the latest release apparently. Using the filename I was able to find a link though. Trying it now and seems to work just fine. Makes me super happy that it exists as when I first installed the game a while back I was looking for something like this but never found it.

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
spoke too soon. After a quick bit of troubleshooting PSA:

If anyone else wants to download this, DO NOT use the latest version (1.2). It doesn't work. Use version 1.1 instead. It seems to be working.

Version 1.2 gets stuck. So it'll give the measurements (though not always all of them) when you first load a char but then it sticks till you reload maker.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote