Tutorial [ILLUSION] HS2 Studio Neo|Chara Maker - (Help & guides Thread)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Is there anyone know how to make VideoExport encode using GPU encoder instead CPU?
My CPU always hit 100% usage every time I'm at video generation phase.
Since VideoExport using ffmpeg, I did some research beforehand and found that its possible.
And I'm thinking that the config for that matter was hard-coded so we can't change it in config menu (F1).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kaseijin

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
How do you connect(or parent or whatever its called) two objects (so they move with each other) in VNGE? For example a head moving with d*ck.
yeap, CTRL - I then set the parent on the dick, child on head, check position checkbox and add the new constraint.
FYI that has nothing to do with VNGE

Reactions: Sepheyer

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
I want to create a map using Blender and then port it to HS2 Studio Neo but I don't know what scale to create it at due to not knowing how it scales across programs, can anyone help me with this?

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
anyone know how I can get this search bar to move out of the way? Comes up in the animation menu but blocks what's behind it and I can't figure out how to move it/hide it. Screenshot 2023-05-10 173841.png

zir175

Aug 6, 2022
Does anyone know why the penis FK controller disappears when I select the "FK & IK" option? It also randomly reappears sometimes but I have no idea why.

Reactions: genericNeet

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Does anyone know why the penis FK controller disappears when I select the "FK & IK" option? It also randomly reappears sometimes but I have no idea why.
Man I have no clue. I'd like to know how this works too, because I currently have penis FK for a non-existent penis on a specific one of my characters and I don't know how to get rid of it.

Reactions: genericNeet

zir175

Aug 6, 2022
Alright one last question... (maybe)(probably not)

Say I have a scene with multiple characters, and of course each character has many fk and ik controllers showing when I have the "axis" selected... I know I can uncheck a character to hide them and their axes, but what if I just want to hide their FKIK controllers and keep the character visible. And unchecking the Axis options hides ALL fkik controllers, which is not what I want.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Alright one last question... (maybe)(probably not)

Say I have a scene with multiple characters, and of course each character has many fk and ik controllers showing when I have the "axis" selected... I know I can uncheck a character to hide them and their axes, but what if I just want to hide their FKIK controllers and keep the character visible. And unchecking the Axis options hides ALL fkik controllers, which is not what I want.
I think what you're looking for is this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Option -> Object Settings -> Display Type -> Selected

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
try clicking the axis button View attachment 2618306
well yea..that hides all the FK / IK points...and shows them again...I know
The point is I don't want to see the penis FK when editing other points, because they get in the way, especially in the pelvic area.
I think what you're looking for is this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Option -> Object Settings -> Display Type -> Selected
Oh wow I didn't know about that option! Thanks a bunch, man, that's gonna be really helpful!
<3

zir175

Aug 6, 2022
lol um maybe this will be the last question (it won't be)

There's a lot of "items" that claim to be both FK+IK but when I go to animate tab I only see enable fk. There's no IK option. How do I activate IK controllers on items, or at least the ones that claim to have them?

yokedici

Sep 23, 2020
Hi guys i am new to studio neo so i will ask some questions i will be waiting for your help and thank you before asking.

1- While making a blowjob scene is it possible to make the girls mouth shaping due to the dicks position in the mouth?
2- i am trying to make an collideable moving dick i mean when something touches the dick i want it to move in example hand touching the and i want the dick to move after touching.

Reactions: Kaseijin

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
lol um maybe this will be the last question (it won't be)

There's a lot of "items" that claim to be both FK+IK but when I go to animate tab I only see enable fk. There's no IK option. How do I activate IK controllers on items, or at least the ones that claim to have them?
Only character and handful of items that has FK and IK.
In case of character, just go to Kinematic tab in Animation menu.
But in item, you need to check HS2PE Adv.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
1- While making a blowjob scene is it possible to make the girls mouth shaping due to the dicks position in the mouth?
You can but you have to simulate it manually and yes it is a lot of works.
But this would enter custom animation territory.

2- i am trying to make an collideable moving dick i mean when something touches the dick i want it to move in example hand touching the and i want the dick to move after touching.
You can't. You have to simulate it manually.
Dicks (both Items and the one in Animation menu) don't have something called dynamic bones.
Dynamic bones is a bone that has physics in it e.g. boobs, butt, some accessories and some hair variants. As it affected by the gravity, it will always has hanging effect.
Now if you're making a scene where for example, resting boobs on the desk or squeezing boobs against a wall (wallpress). You can make it by adding Dynamic Bone Collider in the studio and tinker the properties in HS2PE Adv.

gl00wa

Oct 18, 2017
Hi, is there a way to move/copy an item that seems to be only available in studio to the game, so that it can be accessible as a clothing or at least accessory?

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
Hi, is there a way to move/copy an item that seems to be only available in studio to the game, so that it can be accessible as a clothing or at least accessory?
Id guess exporting the character from studio with the items on. Last time I did so all the clothes and such came with her.

gl00wa

Oct 18, 2017
Id guess exporting the character from studio with the items on. Last time I did so all the clothes and such came with her.
How would i do that? Sorry i'm new to this. I've loaded char in studio, added the item and set one of the locations as parent, so that the item follows the character. I've searched the buttons but i only found scene saving...

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
It's possible but this will enter modding territory.
Essentially you will make your own mod (even though technically you are not).
I don't know how to do it, but seems like it will take lot of works.

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
How would i do that? Sorry i'm new to this. I've loaded char in studio, added the item and set one of the locations as parent, so that the item follows the character. I've searched the buttons but i only found scene saving...
What scene are you trying to "take an item from?" I can try to draft up a picture guide to show you

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote