Tutorial [ILLUSION] HS2 Studio Neo|Chara Maker - (Help & guides Thread)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Anyone know what the Route system works on? I'm playing around and there is ZERO documentation on any fo the new features.

Really I just want a manual for neo 2

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Update: use VNGE for all things moving.

Anyone know what the Route system works on? I'm playing around and there is ZERO documentation on any fo the new features.

Really I just want a manual for neo 2
I attached a sample project with basic walking animation together with screenshots displaying how to activate the route. In general:

- the "route" module moves an object along a certain path.
- the object might display appropriate animation.

This is all I know (plus how to use the routes for camera movement). If anyone can contribute extra, by all means please do - I am eager to learn.

2021_0406_1818_36_639.png - project file
HS2_2021-04-06-18-18-54-413.png HS2_2021-04-06-18-18-59-048.png -how to activate the route

Last edited:

HiroNakamura

Jun 11, 2020
Hey this thread is a great help for newbies , good job and keep up the great work! I learned quite a few things (IK & FK system and such) and I built a scene with 2 characters sitting on chairs. Now here's the question - is there an easy/elegant way to swap the characters in a saved scene with different characters?? That would be really helpful - I dont want to do the manual IK/FK node adjustment work each time I do a dinner scene but with different characters. I hope you know what I mean. Any ideas are welcomed!

Aug 14, 2018
Hey this thread is a great help for newbies , good job and keep up the great work! I learned quite a few things (IK & FK system and such) and I built a scene with 2 characters sitting on chairs. Now here's the question - is there an easy/elegant way to swap the characters in a saved scene with different characters?? That would be really helpful - I dont want to do the manual IK/FK node adjustment work each time I do a dinner scene but with different characters. I hope you know what I mean. Any ideas are welcomed!
You can save the pose in the Pose tab, just type name for it and save it, then when you load it on a different character just copy move obraz_2021-04-11_005734.png 1.PNG .
Just be aware that you cant load female pose on male character and male pose on female.

femsh

Apr 9, 2021
Sorry to be a bother but I've been trying to figure this out all day and no amount of google searching has helped. I've tried installing MMDD v1.2.1 from the [Optional Mods] repack (Updated to R.3.2) but no matter what I do, Studio Neo V2 won't acknowledge the install. Ctrl/shift/v does nothing. I can't do ctrl/shift/i either. Tried installing it manually and through KK, KK says it's installed but Studio won't acknowledge the plugin. Is there something on by default in this particular repack that might be disabling it? Thanks for any help.

Cappucinn0

Oct 8, 2019
hey nice tutorial. now i can make my chara hump everything execpt girl, lol

how to make the vagina animate to, coz i try to following the guideline but there's nothing mention about animate vagina

femsh

Apr 9, 2021
Updating with a solution for my issue that I found, ironically, while looking for something completely different. It's not commonly listed, but to use MMDD you have to have VN Game Engine (VNGE) installed. I'm not allowed to post links yet but you can find VNGE on the Honey Select 2: Installing Mods Wiki and an updated version of MMDD on the HS2 BetterPaste (which I found through the HS2 Reddit). I hope this helps anyone struggling with this plugin in the future!

Edit; A version of VNGE is also included in the [Optional Mods] of the BetterRepack. So if you want MMDD to work, just make sure you install it alongside VNGE.

Sorry to be a bother but I've been trying to figure this out all day and no amount of google searching has helped. I've tried installing MMDD v1.2.1 from the [Optional Mods] repack (Updated to R.3.2) but no matter what I do, Studio Neo V2 won't acknowledge the install. Ctrl/shift/v does nothing. I can't do ctrl/shift/i either. Tried installing it manually and through KK, KK says it's installed but Studio won't acknowledge the plugin. Is there something on by default in this particular repack that might be disabling it? Thanks for any help.

Reactions: Lurkersaurus

tryox

Nov 2, 2017
Hi,

Thanks a lot for all the helpful guides.

I was wondering if there are any tutorials about how to import assets from unity. I've been looking but haven't found anything.

I'd like to try to import some models and I know the game uses .unity3d files so I probably have to use asset bundles. But I have no idea which version of unity to use.

partyfarty

Apr 21, 2021
First of all, thanks for the great tutorials! I can't explain how grateful I am. Secondly, I have an issue with the tattoos..

pp.JPG

I tried to use womb tattoos but they look like this, can anyone help?

Last edited:

nes0

Lazy mind controller
Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Maybe I'm wrong but I suppose that kind of tattoo should be used to show "internal views", not "real" tattoo...

stfuAight

Jun 5, 2019
Anyone knows if i can import overlays trough material editor and how to do it? i want to add overlays to accessories and theres no overlay editor for them.

critikalweed

Jun 20, 2019
Hi, does somebody know if its posible to replicate a scene with other chars i mean taking the node constraits made in 2 chars and duplicate them in other chars? i would apreciate youre help.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
For the love of God. I clearly remember that there was a Plugin or mod, for Studio Neo that allowed you to change delete or manipulate Static Objects on any Map. I cannot find it anywhere anymore. Could someone please link it for me.

Milka233

Oct 21, 2018
For the love of God. I clearly remember that there was a Plugin or mod, for Studio Neo that allowed you to change delete or manipulate Static Objects on any Map. I cannot find it anywhere anymore. Could someone please link it for me.
You mean the map controller plugin? It allows you to move and resize objects of the map.

Edit: I found this in my game folder
It goes inside of BepinEx-Plugins

Then once you start studioneo2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You will be able to see that little icon called map View attachment MapController.7z

Last edited:

ozmenethil

Apr 18, 2021
i just discover this .. can i use this rogram ? i have 5 gb ram ddr2 and Nvidia geforce 7300 gt ? i think i cant but perhaps you can tell something i can use !!
thanks!! n-n

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
You mean the map controller plugin? It allows you to move and resize objects of the map.

Edit: I found this in my game folder
It goes inside of BepinEx-Plugins

Then once you start studioneo2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You will be able to see that little icon called map View attachment 1202814

You! YOU!!! YOUUUU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote