Tutorial [ILLUSION] HS2 Studio Neo|Chara Maker - (Help & guides Thread)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
You are right, when I entered mega I saw a mod of 1.32 terabytes. I think pruning is done by deleting mods in the mods folder, right?
KK Manager has a capability to identify duplicate mods. I haven't used it but that may be useful for anyone with limited disc space.

lyk5t

Sep 25, 2021
Yes thats enough
really thanks you helped me a lot, finally downloaded it, I downloaded only 35 gb part in the first stage, I downloaded it well, this version is more optimized
I couldn't run the penaration mode for now, I tested a random girl character, I couldn't run it, how can I run this mode? edit: I didn't download additional mods, I tried to run what I had in the first 35 gb.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
really thanks you helped me a lot, finally downloaded it, I downloaded only 35 gb part in the first stage, I downloaded it well, this version is more optimized
I couldn't run the penaration mode for now, I tested a random girl character, I couldn't run it, how can I run this mode? edit: I didn't download additional mods, I tried to run what I had in the first 35 gb.
Penetration as is the effect where female's vag gaping when penetrated? You need to select appropriate uncensor on the female character.

lyk5t

Sep 25, 2021
Penetration as is the effect where female's vag gaping when penetrated? You need to select appropriate uncensor on the female character.
yes that's what I mean, how can I select that censor, the peneration section only appears in the add> animation section > curret stale

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
yes that's what I mean, how can I select that censor, the peneration section only appears in the add> animation section > curret stale
Wait, you're using Koikatsu. As I mentioned before, we are in HS2 thread. Even though most of the principle is same, but it's entirely different game. There are some things you can do in Koikatsu but not in HS2 and reversely. Also the available mods are different.

EDIT : Im not sure there is a studio thread for Koikatsu, but here is the main thread for it.

lyk5t

Sep 25, 2021
Wait, you're using Koikatsu. As I mentioned before, we are in HS2 thread. Even though most of the principle is same, but it's entirely different game. There are some things you can do in Koikatsu but not in HS2 and reversely. Also the available mods are different.

EDIT : Im not sure there is a studio thread for Koikatsu, but here is the main thread for it.
I'm so new to this that I should have mentioned that I think I downloaded Koikatsu Sunshine, but I also have the Koikatsu map, do you have any information about this game? How can I use this peneration or is it possible for me to use it?

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
I'm so new to this that I should have mentioned that I think I downloaded Koikatsu Sunshine, but I also have the Koikatsu map, do you have any information about this game? How can I use this peneration or is it possible for me to use it?
Sorry about it, I dont.
I dont play Koikatsu. I think you should ask at the thread I mentioned since it's for Koikatsu.
Koikatsu and Koikatsu Sunshine esentially a same games. They just have different setting. The original one set at the school ground while Sunshine is more into beach/summer vibes.

Reactions: Velcrofly

lyk5t

Sep 25, 2021
Sorry about it, I dont.
I dont play Koikatsu. I think you should ask at the thread I mentioned since it's for Koikatsu.
Koikatsu and Koikatsu Sunshine esentially a same games. They just have different setting. The original one set at the school ground while Sunshine is more into beach/summer vibes.
I understand thank you

Pianocat

Oct 14, 2018
Oh, don't know of any "good" way of doing that. I've seen some artists use items to simulate it (like combining a bunch of frilly garters to look like frilly panties pulled down), but don't know of any mod to do it with clothes.
For any single item of clothing there is only on, half and off.
However some modders create extra versions of teh same clothing item where the half state will be different. It will then appear as a separate item of clothing in your inventory.
I see, now it's perfectly clear, thanks to both of you :)

lyk5t

Sep 25, 2021
Sorry about it, I dont.

Hello.

I think this mod was made for the program in this thread, looking at the installation images it matches the program here

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020

Hello.

I think this mod was made for the program in this thread, looking at the installation images it matches the program here
Well yes it is. That plugin also used in HS2 after all.
Some plugins are made for several title, this BP uncensor is one of them. The issue is you are using Koikatu instead HS2 and we are in HS2 thread. You are being out of topic even though we're playing a game from same developer. I'm sorry if I'm offending, but we need to keep things separately.

ltw1234

Apr 22, 2020
I am sorry, I am new to here. I just downloaded some scenes, can I change the characters in the scenes to my own characters? I tried several times but failed. Thanks a lot :cry:

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
I am sorry, I am new to here. I just downloaded some scenes, can I change the characters in the scenes to my own characters? I tried several times but failed. Thanks a lot :cry:
1. Select the character you want to replace
2. Add
3. Female or male (normal way) or character (using chara loader plugin)
4. Select your character
5. Replace character

You can only replace with the chara with same gender.
As for step 3, it doesn't really matter tbh. But you might want to use chara loader plugin.

lyk5t

Sep 25, 2021
Well yes it is. That plugin also used in HS2 after all.
Some plugins are made for several title, this BP uncensor is one of them. The issue is you are using Koikatu instead HS2 and we are in HS2 thread. You are being out of topic even though we're playing a game from same developer. I'm sorry if I'm offending, but we need to keep things separately.
I realize I'm going off topic, but I'm limited in where I can get information, so I just asked about the mode. I think I noticed something, I think the hs2 at the beginning shows which game it will be used in. sorry for going off topic.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
1. Select the character you want to replace
2. Add
3. Female or male (normal way) or character (using chara loader plugin)
4. Select your character
5. Replace character

You can only replace with the chara with same gender.
As for step 3, it doesn't really matter tbh. But you might want to use chara loader plugin.
To add to this, you can also choose to replace certain aspects of the character and keep others. So, maybe you like the outfit used in the scene already and want to add your favourite actress or game character, etc.

Reactions: Kaseijin

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
HI!
Yeah that's a nice tool to those who like proportional faces and bodies (like me). Thank you for sharing!
Here are another cool tool: . Basically it clone a picture on top of your main screeen, can be useda as a template, say, you have a clear photo of a someone's face, well you can use this tool, make the picture semi-transparent, and then using your CaraMaker, try to replicate that.
They say there are no dumb questions, but let's test that theory:
I downloaded On Top Replica but can't figure out how to launch it. I can't see anything like an .exe file or anything similar in the download. I've read the ReadMe but that doesn't cover it. I'm clearly missing something obvious. Could you point me in the right direction of how to launch it.
1688466208174.png
Many thanks in advance

• Thinking Face

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
They say there are no dumb questions, but let's test that theory:
I downloaded On Top Replica but can't figure out how to launch it. I can't see anything like an .exe file or anything similar in the download. I've read the ReadMe but that doesn't cover it. I'm clearly missing something obvious. Could you point me in the right direction of how to launch it.
View attachment 2743947
Many thanks in advance
HI!
Go to:
C:\Users\Velcrofly\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\OnTopReplica
Make a shorcut to launch it
or tipe in windows search "Ontop Replica" and launch from there, then make a desktop shorcut.
Once lauched:

right click to start/ select window
then select region (you can focus on specific point of you picture/select Opacity/
Launch your game, use Alt-tab to switch from windows, game and ontop replica
place the ontop replica window in the center
once set enable click Through in advanced tab
switch to your game window
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The very first time I used it, I found it difficult to manage, now I think Im doing good whit it
I have made several cards of my own, but i am not ready to share it. i'm on a fine-tuning stage, but surelu they will be shared, someday ;)

Reactions: Velcrofly

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
HI!
Go to:
C:\Users\Velcrofly\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\OnTopReplica
Make a shorcut to launch it
or tipe in windows search "Ontop Replica" and launch from there, then make a desktop shorcut.
Once lauched:

right click to start/ select window
then select region (you can focus on specific point of you picture/select Opacity/
Launch your game, use Alt-tab to switch from windows, game and ontop replica
place the ontop replica window in the center
once set enable click Through in advanced tab
switch to your game window
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The very first time I used it, I found it difficult to manage, now I think Im doing good whit it
I have made several cards of my own, but i am not ready to share it. i'm on a fine-tuning stage, but surelu they will be shared, someday ;)
Thanks for your reply and the extra information.

It turns out there was a step before this that was missing. I downloaded it as shown before, but what was in the installer folder made no sense. There was no Setup.exe or if it was installed .exe to launch the programme.
I found there is a separate fix download that contained all that information. Download that as well as the normal download, then it has the setup.exe. So I now have it installed and have been able to launch it successfully.
Now to find time to figure out how to use it.

• Yay, new update!

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
File sizes revisited or PLEASE optimize the skin overlays!

So a while back I was asking why some char cards were so huge. Since then I've been going through mine and pretty much in all cases, it's the overlays.
Now in some cases, it is justified. If you do something that affects the whole body, like freckles all over the body, maybe a larger file size is justified.
But guys.... when you have a 400kb card size that gets boosted to 4 MB because of the pussy overlay... well things are now officially ridiculous.
I mean, one should pay attention over the things one likes, but having an overlay 10 times bigger than the actual character card just for pussy lip detail.... well. We're in 'extra' zone now.
Seriously, the number of chards that drop under a meg (from 2-5) JUST because of a body overlay that has literally nothing but pussy lips and asshole would make you shocked.
Also, there's a couple that for the life of me I can't figure out what they're for. 4+ megs of .... blank? Character doesn't change anything I could see whether I add or remove it. Maybe it's a hidden signature? No idea.

TLDR: Check body/face overlays. You'll be amazed how much the card sizes drop if you remove them.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
File sizes revisited or PLEASE optimize the skin overlays!

So a while back I was asking why some char cards were so huge. Since then I've been going through mine and pretty much in all cases, it's the overlays.
Now in some cases, it is justified. If you do something that affects the whole body, like freckles all over the body, maybe a larger file size is justified.
But guys.... when you have a 400kb card size that gets boosted to 4 MB because of the pussy overlay... well things are now officially ridiculous.
I mean, one should pay attention over the things one likes, but having an overlay 10 times bigger than the actual character card just for pussy lip detail.... well. We're in 'extra' zone now.
Seriously, the number of chards that drop under a meg (from 2-5) JUST because of a body overlay that has literally nothing but pussy lips and asshole would make you shocked.
Also, there's a couple that for the life of me I can't figure out what they're for. 4+ megs of .... blank? Character doesn't change anything I could see whether I add or remove it. Maybe it's a hidden signature? No idea.

TLDR: Check body/face overlays. You'll be amazed how much the card sizes drop if you remove them.
Thanks for the analysis.
I guess it all comes down to personal taste. I like cards to look like real people / characters as much as possible. So I think face overlays and often body overlays are important to reflect freckles, moles, tattoos, etc.
I have no objection to a creator using overlays to perfect any parts of the anatomy they want to. If they share and we download and find the card is too big for our taste we can always remove items.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote