Tutorial [ILLUSION] HS2 Studio Neo|Chara Maker - (Help & guides Thread)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
There are a lot of files here, which one will download?
Is chara studio available in this version?
Pick the game you want, then on the right you can choose from a torrent file via nyaa torrents (recommended) or just downloading the game files piecemeal via mega or google drive. Comes with studio.
If you buy the steam version, download the steam variant.

lyk5t

Sep 25, 2021
Pick the game you want, then on the right you can choose from a torrent file via nyaa torrents (recommended) or just downloading the game files piecemeal via mega or google drive. Comes with studio.
If you buy the steam version, download the steam variant.
I looked directly at google drive, downloaded one, downloaded a file with a different extension
Are all 11 files there to be downloaded, or is 1 of them enough?

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
I looked directly at google drive, downloaded one, downloaded a file with a different extension
Are all 11 files there to be downloaded, or is 1 of them enough?
You need to download ALL the google drive files (or all the mega files) related to the file you're trying to download. That's why I recommended you use the torrent. Just easier.

lyk5t

Sep 25, 2021
You need to download ALL the google drive files (or all the mega files) related to the file you're trying to download. That's why I recommended you use the torrent. Just easier.
I think the torrent downloads as a single file, what is the size of this file? The last one was almost 50 gigabytes.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
in cahara studio I talked about removing clothes, I found it in the animation tab, the only problem is that I could not make the penaration animation, or rather I could not find the settings.

I downloaded the game from here chara studio came ready :https://f95zone.to/threads/koikatsu-sunshine-betterrepack-r9-illusion.84043/
I haven't followed that link but it seems to be for a really old version. It's currently in R13.
Full stuff is here:
It seems the link you pointed is Koikatsu Sunshine. We're in Honey Select 2 thread. But it's okay.
As captain boofy mentioned, we are in repack 13 for Honey Select 2. You can get it by following the link he pointed. We recommend downloading it via torrent as it's less prone to issue and easier. You will only get 2 files, the game itself with studio included and the optional studio modpack. Just get the first file at the beginning and get the modpack later.

lyk5t

Sep 25, 2021
It seems the link you pointed is Koikatsu Sunshine. We're in Honey Select 2 thread. But it's okay.
As captain boofy mentioned, we are in repack 13 for Honey Select 2. You can get it by following the link he pointed. We recommend downloading it via torrent as it's less prone to issue and easier. You will only get 2 files, the game itself with studio included and the optional studio modpack. Just get the first file at the beginning and get the modpack later.
Unfortunately, I cannot download torrent, there is a problem in the link, it would be very good if a link can be sent as entered on the site.

ok finally I was able to start the download I thought I was going to download the torrent directly the files themselves download directly and take up a lot of space 72 gigabytes is really a lot of space

Last edited:

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Unfortunately, I cannot download torrent, there is a problem in the link, it would be very good if a link can be sent as entered on the site.

ok finally I was able to start the download I thought I was going to download the torrent directly the files themselves download directly and take up a lot of space 72 gigabytes is really a lot of space
Yes that's pretty much how much you have to download initially. It will grow even more the more you entered this rabbit hole. My client currently at 315 GB.

Reactions: Velcrofly

lyk5t

Sep 25, 2021
Yes that's pretty much how much you have to download initially. It will grow even more the more you entered this rabbit hole. My client currently at 315 GB.
How did you get that file size? Did you make a game to get that size?

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
It's not the game that takes up the space.
It's all the Mods, and created characters and scenes.
I would have to do some serious pruning to reduce to 315 Gb.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yea maybe I should do it in my free time. I think all of character mods would go into the trash bin soon.

lyk5t

Sep 25, 2021
It's not the game that takes up the space.
It's all the Mods, and created characters and scenes.
You are right, when I entered mega I saw a mod of 1.32 terabytes. I think pruning is done by deleting mods in the mods folder, right?

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
I knew that all the downloaded mods are thrown into the mods folder, isn't it like that?
Yes that's correct. What I meant to say is from 315GB of my client, mods takes up 253GB. And from that 253GB, the mods I foraged from the internet takes up 70GB.
So it's safe to say that the sideloader mods will takes up more than 150GB.

Reactions: Velcrofly

Pianocat

Oct 14, 2018
Hey there,
I have a question : is it possible to hide an object (like a basic shape), only keeping its shadow ? It could be useful to conceal light on a part of the body where you do not want it
I quote myself to bump my question, and I add another one as a bonus:

Is there a way to have more intermediate states, for a clothing? I mean, something between On and Half, or between Half and Off ? Do you have some tips about it, even if its a bit of a "patchup job"...?

Reactions: tch0rtsen

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
I quote myself to bump my question, and I add another one as a bonus:

Is there a way to have more intermediate states, for a clothing? I mean, something between On and Half, or between Half and Off ? Do you have some tips about it, even if its a bit of a "patchup job"...?
Both maker and studio have 1/2 off states for clothing (doesn't work with all clothing though). In maker you can see it in the save section (like when you're about to save the character) and in studio you select the character you want, then anim -> attitude

Pianocat

Oct 14, 2018
Both maker and studio have 1/2 off states for clothing (doesn't work with all clothing though). In maker you can see it in the save section (like when you're about to save the character) and in studio you select the character you want, then anim -> attitude
Yeah, Im aware of it, thanks :) What i am looking for is a way to have various new states for a same clothing : ie you could have a character pulling over his head a shirt, or multiple positions for a bra... Im not sure I'm clear^^

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Yeah, Im aware of it, thanks :) What i am looking for is a way to have various new states for a same clothing : ie you could have a character pulling over his head a shirt, or multiple positions for a bra... Im not sure I'm clear^^
Oh, don't know of any "good" way of doing that. I've seen some artists use items to simulate it (like combining a bunch of frilly garters to look like frilly panties pulled down), but don't know of any mod to do it with clothes.

Reactions: Pianocat

lyk5t

Sep 25, 2021
Yes that's correct. What I meant to say is from 315GB of my client, mods takes up 253GB. And from that 253GB, the mods I foraged from the internet takes up 70GB.
So it's safe to say that the sideloader mods will takes up more than 150GB.
Isn't it enough to install the mod directly into the mod folder after downloading the mod

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
For any single item of clothing there is only on, half and off.
However some modders create extra versions of teh same clothing item where the half state will be different. It will then appear as a separate item of clothing in your inventory.

Reactions: Pianocat
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote