Tutorial [ILLUSION] HS2 Studio Neo|Chara Maker - (Help & guides Thread)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
t

thanks....small problem i cant seem to make the objects collide...is there a walkthough video or something that might be useful?
What do you mean cant collide?
Hooh's xray is a collider replacement. So you just need to put it inside Abdomen2 in the chara's tree or Kokan in node constraint.
Here is the example scene from him.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I wont deny that it's annoying and tedious to rig it. But from my experience, scaling those collider must be done in balanced number. You can do unbalanced number, but you shouldnt take it too far.
Capsule collider with scale XYZ = 1 x 0.7 x 1 clips abit but not that apparent. But 1 x 0.75 x 1 doesnt clip.
As for sphere, you have to scale it using same number. Even using 1 x 0.95 x 1 still gives a little bit of clipping.

I usually only attach the collider at the active part of the body e.g. thigh, abdomen, breast or anywhere the fluid would hit the body and set the fluid's lifetime to bare minimum.
But still, dynamic fluid mods are very taxing to the system and really hard to control in VNGE. So Im not using it.
yea that's the thing, resizing them just doesn't work right for some reason.

I do as you said as well nowadays and just deal with the fact that in a more complicated scene, things WILL clip the body parts I haven't rigged, but it is what it is.

Most of my scene experiments flopped completely because of this and I always just resort to making something simple again, without as many fluids...which is a real shame to me because one of the big reasons why I started animating in this was that animators usually don't include any fluids or they're very badly done...and tentacle / creature scenes (my favourite besides lesbian) just don't have any charm without loads of fluids

I'm now looking into animating them myself and using hooh's cooms but I'm just not good enough at this so far unfortunately, they act wonky

• Sad
Reactions: Kaseijin

Gaelen

Aug 4, 2022
yea that's the thing, resizing them just doesn't work right for some reason.

I do as you said as well nowadays and just deal with the fact that in a more complicated scene, things WILL clip the body parts I haven't rigged, but it is what it is.

Most of my scene experiments flopped completely because of this and I always just resort to making something simple again, without as many fluids...which is a real shame to me because one of the big reasons why I started animating in this was that animators usually don't include any fluids or they're very badly done...and tentacle / creature scenes (my favourite besides lesbian) just don't have any charm without loads of fluids

I'm now looking into animating them myself and using hooh's cooms but I'm just not good enough at this so far unfortunately, they act wonky
Resizing the capsules seems a little bit wierd. I tried resizing a capsule (making it bigger) to fit a pillow and the fluid starts to seem to bounce off an invisible shield (inflating it seems to turn it into some kind of invisible monster). But making them smaller doesn't seem to be a problem.
Fortunately for me I'm not doing any animation, just static images, makes things a lot easier and clipping isn't too much of a problem with the right angles and the perfect image shot.

• Hey there
Reactions: Kaseijin

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
You mean sideload.betterrepack.com right? Same here, it say the server is down or something. Is there no other site to download the mods?

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
I've searched and most of the returns is that it's browser issue, but I've tried all three browsers and got the same error. I did come across one explanation that it's on the server end. They didn't update something or other. Security feature of some sort to prevent fake sites.

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
I am sharing this as I most assuredly had no idea you could do this so maybe others didn't know either.
Choose a character (any character) while in Studio. Press left shift+D. This will open up Studio character editor (assuming you've installed it. I recommend it if you haven't). This isn't the thing I want to share though.
If you click "save" (pic 01) without doing anything else (or after you've made some changes doesn't matter) it will open a second screen (pic 02).
THIS is the part that I want to share. You can aim your view to whatever you want and click "capture thumbnail" then "export png" (#1) and it will generate a new character card in your card folder but with the thumbnail you just created.
BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!
If you choose "capture thumbnail" then "change export/filename" and then "export png" it will allow you to save file with whatever filename you want. Like say the actual character's name. (Also lets you choose an alternative folder if you nest folders like me). Pic 03 shows the same shot exported with auto generated filename and with manually modified filename.
So the ability to one shot thumbs AND change filename is something I'd been wanting to do for a while (as a matter of fact, I was in the process of taking alternative shots to swap out in chardedit when I discovered this) so I'm kinda happy about it.

Scrown6

Sep 4, 2018
I'm currently finding it difficult to make the penis's look flaccid. I know there are smaller ones but i want a big flaccid one. Any help?

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
I am sharing this as I most assuredly had no idea you could do this so maybe others didn't know either.
Choose a character (any character) while in Studio. Press left shift+D. This will open up Studio character editor (assuming you've installed it. I recommend it if you haven't). This isn't the thing I want to share though.
If you click "save" (pic 01) without doing anything else (or after you've made some changes doesn't matter) it will open a second screen (pic 02).
THIS is the part that I want to share. You can aim your view to whatever you want and click "capture thumbnail" then "export png" (#1) and it will generate a new character card in your card folder but with the thumbnail you just created.
BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!
If you choose "capture thumbnail" then "change export/filename" and then "export png" it will allow you to save file with whatever filename you want. Like say the actual character's name. (Also lets you choose an alternative folder if you nest folders like me). Pic 03 shows the same shot exported with auto generated filename and with manually modified filename.
So the ability to one shot thumbs AND change filename is something I'd been wanting to do for a while (as a matter of fact, I was in the process of taking alternative shots to swap out in chardedit when I discovered this) so I'm kinda happy about it.
Great info! Just right when I'm thinking how to fix all of my girls boob physic quickly. Going back and forth from studio and chara maker is purely a hassle since the jumping pose in chara maker cant quite simulate the bounce that I'm looking for when making an animation.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Great info! Just right when I'm thinking how to fix all of my girls boob physic quickly. Going back and forth from studio and chara maker is purely a hassle since the jumping pose in chara maker cant quite simulate the bounce that I'm looking for when making an animation.
You can also add Gravure Plug In to Chara Maker. Then if you press G you can get them dancing, walking, running, fighting, etc to see how they bounce. It also allows more variety of clothing on/half/off variations than Maker normally does.

That isn't to say that what was shared about the Studio Chara Editor isn't useful. It most definitely is.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
You can also add Gravure Plug In to Chara Maker. Then if you press G you can get them dancing, walking, running, fighting, etc to see how they bounce. It also allows more variety of clothing on/half/off variations than Maker normally does.

That isn't to say that what was shared about the Studio Chara Editor isn't useful. It most definitely is.
I'm aware of that plugin. I often use it to check my coordinate.

Pianocat

Oct 14, 2018
I couldn't find where to remove the chara studio character's outfit
I'm not sure what you mean? If your goal is to remove the clothing of your character you can simply go to to Anim > Attitude/Current state (the name depends of your version of the game)
Here you can change clothing options...

Pianocat

Oct 14, 2018
Hey there,
I have a question : is it possible to hide an object (like a basic shape), only keeping its shadow ? It could be useful to conceal light on a part of the body where you do not want it

lyk5t

Sep 25, 2021
I'm not sure what you mean? If your goal is to remove the clothing of your character you can simply go to to Anim > Attitude/Current state (the name depends of your version of the game)
Here you can change clothing options...
in cahara studio I talked about removing clothes, I found it in the animation tab, the only problem is that I could not make the penaration animation, or rather I could not find the settings.

I downloaded the game from here chara studio came ready :https://f95zone.to/threads/koikatsu-sunshine-betterrepack-r9-illusion.84043/

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
in cahara studio I talked about removing clothes, I found it in the animation tab, the only problem is that I could not make the penaration animation, or rather I could not find the settings.

I downloaded the game from here chara studio came ready :https://f95zone.to/threads/koikatsu-sunshine-betterrepack-r9-illusion.84043/
I haven't followed that link but it seems to be for a really old version. It's currently in R13.
Full stuff is here:

lyk5t

Sep 25, 2021
I haven't followed that link but it seems to be for a really old version. It's currently in R13.
Full stuff is here:
There are a lot of files here, which one will download?
Is chara studio available in this version?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote