Tutorial [ILLUSION] HS2 Studio Neo|Chara Maker - (Help & guides Thread)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Have you updated to version 1.4?
You need to add material item to the fluid itself
Or is this something you do in the material editor? I only came across this mod in a random scene and I love how it can interact with the colliders so I was trying to do stuff with it, but the inability to change color from white was stumping me.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
No I don't think I did. I remember having a tough time finding it in the first place. Do you have a link to it by chance?
Or is this something you do in the material editor? I only came across this mod in a random scene and I love how it can interact with the colliders so I was trying to do stuff with it, but the inability to change color from white was stumping me.
After updating to 1.4, you can add material to the fluid itself and change both fluid and material color in the animation menu and ME.
You got 3 material type : opaque, transparent and custom.
I never able to load opaque material, seems like this is the default one.
So if you want to add color, use custom instead.
Also you can control the fluid properties such as fluid count, speed, emitter size etc.
But from my experience, it often happened to me that the configured fluid always return to default value after reloading the scene.

Reactions: Kaseijin

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022

After updating to 1.4, you can add material to the fluid itself and change both fluid and material color in the animation menu and ME.
You got 3 material type : opaque, transparent and custom.
I never able to load opaque material, seems like this is the default one.
So if you want to add color, use custom instead.
Also you can control the fluid properties such as fluid count, speed, emitter size etc.
But from my experience, it often happened to me that the configured fluid always return to default value after reloading the scene.
Well according to the file properties data, they were the same files I had, but when I replaced the ones I had with the one you linked to it now works so... no idea, but works now so thanks!

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Kaseijin, have you used DX's fluid mod at all before? If so, do you know if you can change the color on it? It seems to have the option but doesn't seem to work for me.
HI!
Yes I do!
And as I can read, AmagiNoelle has already replay to you. Take a look in this video to see how fluid mod works:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
HI!
Yes I do!
And as I can read, AmagiNoelle has already replay to you. Take a look in this video to see how fluid mod works:
Thanks!
Do either of you have any idea if you can increase the color saturation? It does change color but it is very weak and still looks pretty much white for me. Especially on the larger sizes (like fluid 1 loop).

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Thanks for the reply!
I've been using the capsule collider and that's what triggered the question. I got the hang of using it for some scenarios, like the guy fingering the girl, but wanted to do a handjob type scenario too (girl to guy).

Would dick puller work on BP or is it only for scritped dick? I've not had much luck with scripted dick as I cannot get the colors right. It always just looks like a rubber toy when i try using it and every scene i've dl'd that uses it just comes out all white).

Here's the scene Im using for practice (ripped from someone else for the sake of practice only). How could you get the penis to react to the hand movements?
Hello there!
Look what I've found.
Maybe it works with the default dong. I never used that before but this weekend I'm gonna try, well not me, some of my girls will try to atempt to do a handjob with this method. capicci?

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Thanks!
Do either of you have any idea if you can increase the color saturation? It does change color but it is very weak and still looks pretty much white for me. Especially on the larger sizes (like fluid 1 loop).
Have you tried changing the color of the fluid itself and the material?
AFAIK, fluid color affect the fluid's outline while material color affect the inside.
So you can make a white fluid with reddish outline or yellow fluid with orange outline.
Or if you still think its not saturated enough, just edit them via Material Editor. Set the color value beyond 1 for both items.

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
MB-Ruler . overlay grid . MetaruGuide .
Heya,
sharing this here, since I saw others asking for that as well ...
Want to put a grid as an overlay above the maker? Or a picture of a model close to the face?
I found a nice tool (freeware with pro-option) that can do that (and ofc a lot more ...)
Don't worry, it has an option for language: english

MB-Ruler.PNG

MetaruGuide

Last edited:

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Heya,
sharing this here, since I saw others asking for that as well ...
Want to put a grid as an overlay above the maker? Or a picture of a model close to the face?
I found a nice tool (freeware with pro-option) that can do that (and ofc a lot more ...)
Don't worry, it has an option for language: english

View attachment 2696941
HI!
Yeah that's a nice tool to those who like proportional faces and bodies (like me). Thank you for sharing!
Here are another cool tool: . Basically it clone a picture on top of your main screeen, can be useda as a template, say, you have a clear photo of a someone's face, well you can use this tool, make the picture semi-transparent, and then using your CaraMaker, try to replicate that.

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
HI!
Yeah that's a nice tool to those who like proportional faces and bodies (like me). Thank you for sharing!
Here are another cool tool: . Basically it clone a picture on top of your main screeen, can be useda as a template, say, you have a clear photo of a someone's face, well you can use this tool, make the picture semi-transparent, and then using your CaraMaker, try to replicate that.
Yap, but that's included in MB-Ruler as well (transparency and click-thru as well), like shown on the screenshot.

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Have you tried changing the color of the fluid itself and the material?
AFAIK, fluid color affect the fluid's outline while material color affect the inside.
So you can make a white fluid with reddish outline or yellow fluid with orange outline.
Or if you still think its not saturated enough, just edit them via Material Editor. Set the color value beyond 1 for both items.
wait what? how do you do that? Only thing I've figured out to do is modifying color via the "anim" button and modifying some of the paramters via the window you get when pressing "i".
How do you modify the material?

Hello there!
Look what I've found.
Maybe it works with the default dong. I never used that before but this weekend I'm gonna try, well not me, some of my girls will try to atempt to do a handjob with this method. capicci?
I'm an idiot....
I've been using that process with the BP penis since the start (as it was one of the first instructionals I came across when I started playing with this game). For vag and anal only though.
Completely didn't think of trying it with the hand.
For what it's worth, it's the reason I stuck with the BP penis rather than swapping to hooh's. It's just easier. Only thing you need to make sure to do is ensure that you set BP penis and vag (on each character). If you want to be REALLY lazy about it, there's a drop down in the "attitude" menu to auto target the penis (so you don't even need to do anything. Just make sure everyone has BP parts and click the target). WARNING: this seems to have a bug (at least on mine it does) where it sometimes won't release the target even if you delete or change it. Not an issue if you do it manually like in those instructions.
Another thing you can do is modify shapes and angles using the bones control, so you're not limited to the default similar to how hooh's is.
Thanks for pointing it out to me, I will try it out too.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
wait what? how do you do that? Only thing I've figured out to do is modifying color via the "anim" button and modifying some of the paramters via the window you get when pressing "i".
How do you modify the material?
Pretty much same as usual.
Just select the fluid then go to anim menu.
After that select the material item (material custom) and to anim menu again.
You can enter Material Editor by clicking the button at workspace window.

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Pretty much same as usual.
Just select the fluid then go to anim menu.
After that select the material item (material custom) and to anim menu again.
You can enter Material Editor by clicking the button at workspace window.
I'm sorry I'm just not getting it. Here's a screenshot of everythign I can open. Do I have everything I need to have? I'm not seeing anything with a material custom in it.

Would you be willing to lay it out step by step in terms of the process? Maybe with some screenshots so I can compare to what I'm seeing?

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
I'm sorry I'm just not getting it. Here's a screenshot of everythign I can open. Do I have everything I need to have? I'm not seeing anything with a material custom in it.

Would you be willing to lay it out step by step in terms of the process? Maybe with some screenshots so I can compare to what I'm seeing?
Ahh you havent spawned the material yet.
Just type 'material' in the search and you will get 3 options : material opaque, transparent and custom.
After that you can just parent the material to the fluid, so material will end up inside fluid tree and refresh the fluid everytime you changed the color (U key).

EDIT : Also after seeing your screenshot, seems like you only spawned the fluid and havent refreshed it. Thats why your fluid look like that. It should be looked like transparent milk at first.

Last edited:

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Ahh you havent spawned the material yet.
Just type 'material' in the search and you will get 3 options : material opaque, transparent and custom.
I would not have figured that out in a million years.... kept thinking it was in the material editor or a function within the fluid asset itself.
Thanks!

• Yay, new update!

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
I would not have figured that out in a million years.... kept thinking it was in the material editor or a function within the fluid asset itself.
Thanks!
that's weird. Can't get opaque to work at all. Won't spawn. It's in the list but nothing happens when clicked.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote