Tutorial [ILLUSION] HS2 Studio Neo|Chara Maker - (Help & guides Thread)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

genericNeet

Jul 6, 2022
It's not broken. The game just cant find the english translation file. It's been like that since R11 iirc.
Just get them .
Thank you!
I was already downloading the entire game again thinking I messed something up with the installation.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Can anyone point me to tutorial for gifplane/monplane please? Can't find any.
It's been really long time since the last time I used that, but I can give you simple guide.

The things you need :
  1. Camera, spawn it by clicking camera button in the workspace window.
  2. The monplane itself

How to :
  1. Spawn the camera and set them up.
  2. Spawn the monplane.
  3. Right after you spawned the monplane, you will get a new window named "monplane setting".
  4. Click "refresh camlist" in the monplane setting window.
  5. Select the camera you want to project.
  6. Change the value in the window, dont forget to click "refresh plane" after changing the value. This also applies after you resizing the plane, so you dont have to worry about the projected display aspect ratio doesnt match (flattened image).
  7. After that, just click "complete".
Setting explanation :
  1. FOV : self explanatory, change this if you're using FOV mode.
  2. Ortho Size : also self explanatory, change this if you're using Ortho mode.
  3. Far : I dont remember what's this, maybe you can tinker it abit to see what this option does.
  4. Follow Speed : The speed of the plane capturing the image, higher value means faster capture. Ignore this if you are not making an animation.
  5. Texture Size : The quality of the image, iirc you only can input 3 digits value, so maybe 999 is the maximum. Maybe I misremember it though.
  6. Current : OrthoSize / FOV used (Mode selection, pick this first)
  7. Current : Hide Plane, hide the plane when you're setting it up.
  8. Refresh Cam List : self explanatory, click this if you added a camera when setting things up.
  9. Refresh Plane : refresh the plane's properties after you're done tinkering.
Note that plane's setting is permanent, so you cant change it after pressing complete. If you want to change it, you have to set it all over from the beginning.
And since monplane is plane item, its basically a 2D item. So you need to make sure which side is the projecting side.
Also monplane is quite heavy, so I dont really recommend putting alot of them in single scene.
Idk about gifplane though, I never used it before.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: cptboofy

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
It's been really long time since the last time I used that, but I can give you simple guide.

The things you need :
  2. The monplane itself

How to :
  2. Spawn the monplane.
  3. Right after you spawned the monplane, you will get a new window named "monplane setting".
  6. Change the value in the window, dont forget to click "refresh plane" after changing the value. This also applies after you resizing the plane, so you dont have to worry about the projected display aspect ratio doesnt match (flattened image).
Setting explanation :
  3. Far : I dont remember what's this, maybe you can tinker it abit to see what this option does.
  4. Follow Speed : The speed of the plane capturing the image, higher value means faster capture. Ignore this if you are not making an animation.
  5. Texture Size : The quality of the image, iirc you only can input 3 digits value, so maybe 999 is the maximum. Maybe I misremember it though.
  8. Refresh Cam List : self explanatory, click this if you added a camera when setting things up.
Note that plane's setting is permanent, so you cant change it after pressing complete. If you want to change it, you have to set it all over from the beginning.
And since monplane is plane item, its basically a 2D item. So you need to make sure which side is the projecting side.
Also monplane is quite heavy, so I dont really recommend putting alot of them in single scene.

Thanks so much!

Anonymous2019

Nov 22, 2019
Has anybody has this issue?
the extra axis at bottom right is not showing the pos axis, rot and scale works fine but Pos axis is not showing.....im at my wits end, ive installed so many mods, reinstallng is not an option.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kaseijin

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Has anybody has this issue?
the extra axis at bottom right is not showing the pos axis, rot and scale works fine but Pos axis is not showing.....im at my wits end, ive installed so many mods, reinstallng is not an option.
HI!
Would you please upload a snapshot to see?

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022

The things you need :
  2. The monplane itself

How to :
  2. Spawn the monplane.
Setting explanation :

I would add...
If you going to share your work, When using GIF plane, the *.gif file MUST be in the same file directory. It has absolute path structure. the same as Image Board item.

Reactions: AmaNo04

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
is there anything like the bone capsule collider for dicks? Like to do things like handjobs and the like?

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
is there anything like the bone capsule collider for dicks? Like to do things like handjobs and the like?
The bone capsule colider exist actually

You can place it whatever you want, in a finger to interact with breast, vagina entrance (I guess it has to be BetterPenetration mod, or BP) and dicks, but there are another cool tool from hooh named "Dick puller", I have used it in blowjobs and handjobs scenes

hope this helps you ;)

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
The bone capsule colider exist actually

You can place it whatever you want, in a finger to interact with breast, vagina entrance (I guess it has to be BetterPenetration mod, or BP) and dicks, but there are another cool tool from hooh named "Dick puller", I have used it in blowjobs and handjobs scenes

hope this helps you ;)
Thanks for the reply!
I've been using the capsule collider and that's what triggered the question. I got the hang of using it for some scenarios, like the guy fingering the girl, but wanted to do a handjob type scenario too (girl to guy).

Would dick puller work on BP or is it only for scritped dick? I've not had much luck with scripted dick as I cannot get the colors right. It always just looks like a rubber toy when i try using it and every scene i've dl'd that uses it just comes out all white).

Here's the scene Im using for practice (ripped from someone else for the sake of practice only). How could you get the penis to react to the hand movements?

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Thanks for the reply!
I've been using the capsule collider and that's what triggered the question. I got the hang of using it for some scenarios, like the guy fingering the girl, but wanted to do a handjob type scenario too (girl to guy).

Would dick puller work on BP or is it only for scritped dick? I've not had much luck with scripted dick as I cannot get the colors right. It always just looks like a rubber toy when i try using it and every scene i've dl'd that uses it just comes out all white).

Here's the scene Im using for practice (ripped from someone else for the sake of practice only). How could you get the penis to react to the hand movements?
HI!
I get it now...You know, I never use the default dong when doing handjobs, footjobs, titjobs, thigjobs, etc. it is very difficult (to me) to get all things in place, instead I use the hooh items: A scripted dick, first I activate the dong in the male actor, then place the scripted dick atop the dong, using it as a template, then deactivate the default dick.
second, Set all animation to zero, use a piston gimmick, placing the piston in the way the hand, tits, mouth (head) etc, will move, once in place (and also sometimes you have to adjust the scale, cuz pistons too large will make animation large and may clip between bodies)
after that, i add a Dick navigator, when the dick navigator is in scene, the dick will move towards it, so I try to place that navigator as close as the tip of the dong is (use the cross in studio, then add the item, it will be added in the cross place)
Once all in place, I proceed to parent the items with the coresponding bodypart: piston/dong/dick navigator/hand
Finaly I use Node Constrains to "glue" the items: set the piston as parent, and the hand as a child, so, the piston will move and the hand will follow that move, the hand will move the dick nav and the animation works good, last I fine-tune what has to be fine tuned and voilà. take a look:
As for the dick with no color, you have to set the desired color in the sliders, sellect the dick, next select the top left tab name "anim", there will be 3 colors, the first one is for the tip, the second one is for the shaft, modify ONLY the gray scale (40-70 is good)
There you have your scene file, mified by me, hope that is what are looking for

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Would dick puller work on BP or is it only for scritped dick?
Dick puller only for scripted dick.

How could you get the penis to react to the hand movements?
Put dick navigator and dick puller at the hand. Dont forget to set the rotation correctly.
After that all you need is to set the animation correctly so the hand wont go out of the rail.
As long as the navigator direction and movement is same as dick's shaft, it should be okay.

I've not had much luck with scripted dick as I cannot get the colors right. It always just looks like a rubber toy when i try using it
Yea its very hard to make it blend perfectly to the body skin color.
I always set them at gray color in the color selector, between 45 to 60. At least I think it blend quite nicely to my male chara.
Also depend on the scene's graphic preset. Sometimes I would set it on lighter side or darker side.

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
HI!
I get it now...You know, I never use the default dong when doing handjobs, footjobs, titjobs, thigjobs, etc. it is very difficult (to me) to get all things in place, instead I use the hooh items: A scripted dick, first I activate the dong in the male actor, then place the scripted dick atop the dong, using it as a template, then deactivate the default dick.
second, Set all animation to zero, use a piston gimmick, placing the piston in the way the hand, tits, mouth (head) etc, will move, once in place (and also sometimes you have to adjust the scale, cuz pistons too large will make animation large and may clip between bodies)
after that, i add a Dick navigator, when the dick navigator is in scene, the dick will move towards it, so I try to place that navigator as close as the tip of the dong is (use the cross in studio, then add the item, it will be added in the cross place)
Once all in place, I proceed to parent the items with the coresponding bodypart: piston/dong/dick navigator/hand
Finaly I use Node Constrains to "glue" the items: set the piston as parent, and the hand as a child, so, the piston will move and the hand will follow that move, the hand will move the dick nav and the animation works good, last I fine-tune what has to be fine tuned and voilà. take a look:
As for the dick with no color, you have to set the desired color in the sliders, sellect the dick, next select the top left tab name "anim", there will be 3 colors, the first one is for the tip, the second one is for the shaft, modify ONLY the gray scale (40-70 is good)
There you have your scene file, mified by me, hope that is what are looking for
Yup that's exactly the sort of thing I'm aiming for. I want to try some variations on the theme, so I have actually looked into using scripted dick, but I just can't seem to get it to work right for me appearance wise.

This is where the problem lies for me. Take a look at the screen grab. I opened the scene you modified above and this is what I see on my end. (first pic). Note the color values are still as you set them.
If I open scripted dick alone it opens up all white and no matter what slider I move, it changes the color for the whole thing (no differentiation between tip and shaft). In second pic I used the same sd as in your example and set the color values to what you set and you can see all I get is a gray dick as in the second image.
No idea why it does this but it's been like that for all exampls of sd I've used. I can see that it's obviously very popular but for the life of me I can't figure out what setting I'm missing to get it to work right.

• Thinking Face

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Yup that's exactly the sort of thing I'm aiming for. I want to try some variations on the theme, so I have actually looked into using scripted dick, but I just can't seem to get it to work right for me appearance wise.

This is where the problem lies for me. Take a look at the screen grab. I opened the scene you modified above and this is what I see on my end. (first pic). Note the color values are still as you set them.
If I open scripted dick alone it opens up all white and no matter what slider I move, it changes the color for the whole thing (no differentiation between tip and shaft). In second pic I used the same sd as in your example and set the color values to what you set and you can see all I get is a gray dick as in the second image.
No idea why it does this but it's been like that for all exampls of sd I've used. I can see that it's obviously very popular but for the life of me I can't figure out what setting I'm missing to get it to work right.
HI! I'm back!!
As I can see, seems to there are the old issue with Hooh's. Let's try this:
Go to Hooah's Patreon
Read throughtfull all the issues, download what you need (do not download AI zipmods, only HS2 zipmods)

I guess, you have something missing or something out of place. I remember there are 3 zipmods in order to work properly:
Aura2_core.dll [98.5 KB (100,864 bytes)] , HS2_Hooah.dll [90.5 KB (92,672 bytes)] and HS2_HooahUtility.dll [21.2 MB (22,230,016 bytes)]
*.dll files going in \BepInEx\Plugins (that is how I have it, BR12)

Hope You can fix this issue.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Hey, I was in Discord server a while ago and found this:

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
HI! I'm back!!
As I can see, seems to there are the old issue with Hooh's. Let's try this:
Go to Hooah's Patreon
Read throughtfull all the issues, download what you need (do not download AI zipmods, only HS2 zipmods)

I guess, you have something missing or something out of place. I remember there are 3 zipmods in order to work properly:
Aura2_core.dll [98.5 KB (100,864 bytes)] , HS2_Hooah.dll [90.5 KB (92,672 bytes)] and HS2_HooahUtility.dll [21.2 MB (22,230,016 bytes)]
*.dll files going in \BepInEx\Plugins (that is how I have it, BR12)

Hope You can fix this issue.
Yup, got those in the bepinex folder.

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Hey, I was in Discord server a while ago and found this:
And this one is also there.
Thanks for suggesting it though.
I'm guessing it's some setting or configuration I have wrong. I'll seriously play around with it tomorrow and see if I can figure it out. Been hitting the limitations of using the vanilla BP dick so gonna have to if I want to do anything fancier.

Anonymous2019

Nov 22, 2019
HI!
Would you please upload a snapshot to see?
hi
so these are the screenshots: pos.jpg e
rot.jpg
as u can see in the first picture the movement gimmick is not showing up in the bottom right corner, plus in the gimmick that shows up in the item itself, there used to be 3 coloured boxes signifying movement along those planes (xy plane, yz plane and xz plane) that is also not visible.
i dont know since when this is happening or what change caused it. so cant reverse that change....

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
hi
so these are the screenshots: View attachment 2681787 e
View attachment 2681793
as u can see in the first picture the movement gimmick is not showing up in the bottom right corner, plus in the gimmick that shows up in the item itself, there used to be 3 coloured boxes signifying movement along those planes (xy plane, yz plane and xz plane) that is also not visible.
i dont know since when this is happening or what change caused it. so cant reverse that change....
Click on the transparent square icon, it should fix it HS2_2023-06-07-10-30-36-884.png

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote