Tutorial [ILLUSION] HS2 Studio Neo|Chara Maker - (Help & guides Thread)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Hey, I was in Discord server a while ago and found this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All right, I figured it out. It's the scripted cock version. I've been using the one from betterrepack sideloader modpack. It's titled [hooh] ScriptedCock v2.4.8.zipmod.
If I replace it with the latest one I could find on Hooh's patreon, it's titled "scripted_cocks.zipmod" Then at least the color issue seems to be resolved. Haven't tried animating anything yet but figured I'd update in case anyone else was having a similar issue.
At present all the scenes using SD are loading correctly.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Kaseijin

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Spoke too soon.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Putting this up here as a Public Service Announcement, in case I'm not the only one having these issues.

For anyone using Hooh's scripted dicks (known as SD from now on): Looks like there may be some issues for some of us. Please see the attached screenshots.
This issue has affected all scenes I've opened that use SD. So if you're uploading scenes using SD please be aware it might not be coming out the way you intended.

(pic 01): If using the version of SD from patreon titled "scripted_cocks.zipmod" you can modify color on all but the first two. These will appear black no matter what I've tried. Also, an error message appears "failed to deserialize some data from field DickController::UseCensorEffect".

(pic 2): If using SD from betterrepack sideloader modpack titled " [hooh] ScriptedCock v2.4.8.zipmod " *installed PRIOR to June 07th 2023*, then first 3 dicks can be colored but the rest will remain white no matter what.

*NOTE: I updated using KK Manager literally as I was writing this post (on June 07, 2023) just in case I'd messed a mod or something and it updated "[hooh] ScriptedCock v2.4.8.zipmod " (only this mod) and now I'm getting the same results as from pic 01 but without the error code. Which is def an improvement. Maybe someone read my previous post?

All dicks in the images had colors set to HSV values 0,0,55 (just random. no particular reason for it).
The dicks are in order as per the listing in the workspace area.
I'm using BR 12

• Wow

Squiddlepuss

Jun 21, 2022
Spoke too soon.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Putting this up here as a Public Service Announcement, in case I'm not the only one having these issues.

For anyone using Hooh's scripted dicks (known as SD from now on): Looks like there may be some issues for some of us. Please see the attached screenshots.
This issue has affected all scenes I've opened that use SD. So if you're uploading scenes using SD please be aware it might not be coming out the way you intended.

(pic 01): If using the version of SD from patreon titled "scripted_cocks.zipmod" you can modify color on all but the first two. These will appear black no matter what I've tried. Also, an error message appears "failed to deserialize some data from field DickController::UseCensorEffect".

(pic 2): If using SD from betterrepack sideloader modpack titled " [hooh] ScriptedCock v2.4.8.zipmod " *installed PRIOR to June 07th 2023*, then first 3 dicks can be colored but the rest will remain white no matter what.

*NOTE: I updated using KK Manager literally as I was writing this post (on June 07, 2023) just in case I'd messed a mod or something and it updated "[hooh] ScriptedCock v2.4.8.zipmod " (only this mod) and now I'm getting the same results as from pic 01 but without the error code. Which is def an improvement. Maybe someone read my previous post?

All dicks in the images had colors set to HSV values 0,0,55 (just random. no particular reason for it).
The dicks are in order as per the listing in the workspace area.
I'm using BR 12

I had this issue with the dicks all being stuck on white.
It was after I'd updated and re-added all my backups(character folder, my mods, etc...I also backup & re-add the sideloader mod folders to save me time reloading them all). Once updated, I used KK to check for new updates and noticed two or three Hooh mods, including **dick texture shaders**, were going to be deleted. I let it do its thing regardless assuming it would be fine and the next time I loaded up Neo was when I had the white dick issue.

TL: DR: I found I had some duplicate Hooh mods from when I'd added my backups so deleted them, re-installed the game to get the textures back and it's been all good since.
I'm on Repack 11 as 12 has too many issues for me.

On another note, I don't suppose anyone knows where the 'Imageboard' mod has gone?
Similar to GifPlane and Mp4Plane, but it shows png's. The old scenes I have still have them present and I'm able to use them but the mod name comes up 'nothing found' when searching for it to use in newer scenes.

Anyone know where it went??

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
I had this issue with the dicks all being stuck on white.
It was after I'd updated and re-added all my backups(character folder, my mods, etc...I also backup & re-add the sideloader mod folders to save me time reloading them all). Once updated, I used KK to check for new updates and noticed two or three Hooh mods, including **dick texture shaders**, were going to be deleted. I let it do its thing regardless assuming it would be fine and the next time I loaded up Neo was when I had the white dick issue.

TL: DR: I found I had some duplicate Hooh mods from when I'd added my backups so deleted them, re-installed the game to get the textures back and it's been all good since.
I'm on Repack 11 as 12 has too many issues for me.

On another note, I don't suppose anyone knows where the 'Imageboard' mod has gone?
Similar to GifPlane and Mp4Plane, but it shows png's. The old scenes I have still have them present and I'm able to use them but the mod name comes up 'nothing found' when searching for it to use in newer scenes.

Anyone know where it went??
HI!
It can be found in:
Add/item/base/imageboard
HS2_2023-06-08-13-06-14-421.png

I dunno the name itself of the *.dll or *.zipmod or whatever the extension and name are, I belive it should be as a part of the StudioNeo2 core, who knows...

• Hey there
Reactions: Squiddlepuss

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
OMG THAT'S WHAT THAT DOES??? I wanted these fucking bottom-right arrows back for such a long time and found no answers ANYWHERE......thanks
Hi!
I remember you asking an issue in Discord, regarding to the VNGE icons that be doubled when pressing F1 to summon Mod setting... well I just have that issue now :/
I can't even take snapshots :'(

• Angry
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

Squiddlepuss

Jun 21, 2022
HI!
It can be found in:
Add/item/base/imageboard
View attachment 2684174

I dunno the name itself of the *.dll or *.zipmod or whatever the extension and name are, I belive it should be as a part of the StudioNeo2 core, who knows...

Thank you so much! If the list hadn't been so dauntingly long I'd have tried checking in there to begin with but knowing my luck it would'nt have been right at the bloomin' beginning..!
I'm eternally grateful Sir.

• Hey there

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Hi!
I remember you asking an issue in Discord, regarding to the VNGE icons that be doubled when pressing F1 to summon Mod setting... well I just have that issue now :/
I've had that happen a few times. Restarting studio seems to resolve it. Like I just shut down and then open it up again and everything is how it's supposed to be. Didn't realize it was F1 that was doing it though....:oops:

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
How do you use the imageboard mod?
Also, related, gifplane lets you load other imagetypes too. Least I've loaded gifs, jpgs and pngs on it.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hi!
idk what the hell causes that, man...I've tried debugging it but now I can't fucking reproduce it...
I've had that happen a few times. Restarting studio seems to resolve it. Like I just shut down and then open it up again and everything is how it's supposed to be. Didn't realize it was F1 that was doing it though....:oops:
F1 isn't what does it in my case lol, I've no idea what causes it. And yea, restarting fixes it, but it takes me like 5 minutes to restart and reload my shit XD

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
idk what the hell causes that, man...I've tried debugging it but now I can't fucking reproduce it...

F1 isn't what does it in my case lol, I've no idea what causes it. And yea, restarting fixes it, but it takes me like 5 minutes to restart and reload my shit XD
Try opening ClipMan while hitting F1.
Works pretty often in here, so Im being overly cautious over that and recently whenever I tried it, it didnt happened.

EDIT : Not sure if empty ClipMan will able to trigger it though.

Squiddlepuss

Jun 21, 2022
How do you use the imageboard mod?
Also, related, gifplane lets you load other imagetypes too. Least I've loaded gifs, jpgs and pngs on it.

To use Image Board just select it, click the 'Anim' tab on the upper left which reveals the imageboard's options. To add a pic, click the black bar with a zero on it to open up the game folder where you can navigate to any images you have on your computer. I think it only uses PNG's though.

Thanks for teaching me GifPlane isn't just for gifs! I've often wondered about that but never remembered to try when I had Studio up.

Reactions: cptboofy

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
hi guys i tried to download the hhohs gimmicks but i can't use them they are not working what did i do wrong?
Hi!
What exactly you can't? Do you download the files? some are *.dll, and there are at least 3 *.zipmods. Zipmods going in the \mods\MyMods folder, and the *.dll files going in the \BepInEx\Plugins folder.

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
IN YOUR OPINION....

What color or pattern or background is the best while working in character maker?

I've noticed that depending on the character skins used the background makes a huge difference on how the character looks while working on them. So in your opinion, what color or pattern works best overall? Have you found one shade to be better than another? Any weird options that seem to work?
Totally non-scientific study. :geek:

• Thinking Face

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
IN YOUR OPINION....

What color or pattern or background is the best while working in character maker?

I've noticed that depending on the character skins used the background makes a huge difference on how the character looks while working on them. So in your opinion, what color or pattern works best overall? Have you found one shade to be better than another? Any weird options that seem to work?
Totally non-scientific study. :geek:
Hi
I prefer light-dark colors

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Kaseijin, have you used DX's fluid mod at all before? If so, do you know if you can change the color on it? It seems to have the option but doesn't seem to work for me.

• Hey there
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote