Tutorial [ILLUSION] HS2 Studio Neo|Chara Maker - (Help & guides Thread)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Yea that's the normal size imo.
Mine also around that size.

You can only activate either DHH or Graphic Mod.
DHH usually for performance and Graphic for the quality.
Graphic also supports SSS that needed for Hanmen's Next Gen Skin Shader.

The mods inside /Mods/MyMods should be the mods that you procured by yourself. Either its paid or something not included in the repack.
It doesnt really matter actually if you dont update the mode using updater program like KKManager or BDSM (like me :whistle:).
Updater here works by syncing your mod directory with this . So if you put the Sideloader mods in /MyMods, you will be asked to redownload it again because the updater can't find the mods in the folder where it should be.
Thanks for confirming. It's quite massive.
And ah, no biggy. I moved them in the right folder. I think i misunderstood it.
BDSM heh? Funny :ROFLMAO:

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Thanks for confirming. It's quite massive.
And ah, no biggy. I moved them in the right folder. I think i misunderstood it.
BDSM heh? Funny :ROFLMAO:
Yeah the program is named BDSM (Best Downloader for Sideloader Mod), its a command line interfaced program. An alternative made by another people to solve download speed issue that KKManager had. Not sure about now though.

Dr.WitcherGt

Dec 20, 2021
From the list of mods you're looking for, are you looking for a mods for certain character cards?
Like you downloaded a card from certain source but when you loaded it, you were told that you are missing the mods you listed.
When I select characters, I always get a message that I don't have these mds

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
When I select characters, I always get a message that I don't have these mds
Yeah pretty sure you're looking for a paid mod used for character card.
In this case you don't have any choice but to scrap it. Its very unlikely you can find those mods anyway.

SamuraiJew

Nov 11, 2017
I've looked over a few guides and I'm not able to figure it out yet. But does anyone know how to add bones to the penis itself? I was able to do it in Koikatsu a long time ago, but I cannot figure out how its done. I just want to make a funny picture of a girl taking a selfie while holding the mans penis, but the penis itself needs to be a bit curved, not pointing straight. Any tips? I'm talking about the BP Sos or w/e it is called if that helps

Reactions: Kaseijin

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I've looked over a few guides and I'm not able to figure it out yet. But does anyone know how to add bones to the penis itself? I was able to do it in Koikatsu a long time ago, but I cannot figure out how its done. I just want to make a funny picture of a girl taking a selfie while holding the mans penis, but the penis itself needs to be a bit curved, not pointing straight. Any tips? I'm talking about the BP Sos or w/e it is called if that helps
You can bend the penis. I tried it on the included penis. I think you just select the character and you got 4 speres you can dial or move.

SamuraiJew

Nov 11, 2017
You can bend the penis. I tried it on the included penis. I think you just select the character and you got 4 speres you can dial or move.
for some reason this is just not working for me. I see the squares, but when I try to twist or turn any of the white squares in any direction ( with multi colored wheel / cirlcle thing ) nothing happens. I feel like I've accidentally ticked off something that was on by default and now i wont work. It worked was the same story in Koikatsu after a while, but i havent used that in years so i dont remember. I've googled and googled but nothing comes up :/

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
for some reason this is just not working for me. I see the squares, but when I try to twist or turn any of the white squares in any direction ( with multi colored wheel / cirlcle thing ) nothing happens. I feel like I've accidentally ticked off something that was on by default and now i wont work. It worked was the same story in Koikatsu after a while, but i havent used that in years so i dont remember. I've googled and googled but nothing comes up :/
HI!
I never used the default dong, but I can guess there are some checkbox in the "attitude" menu. maybe is a "Track mouth, vagina or none". I am not at home right now but once I reach my place and I going to do a research.

Reactions: Sepheyer

Anonymous2019

Nov 22, 2019
try HSPE, select the dick open HSPE>Advanced and in the bone list some bones should there that would make the dick rotate....
if the dicks not a seperate item but the inbuit one in the character, then not exactly sure

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
I assume the collider isnt necessary right?
In that case maybe you can just use hooh's scripted dick (item) called Dick Type A/B FK. It's a sub variant of the S-Dick that doesnt track the navigator, so it has more bones than the Scripted Dick counterparts.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

omaho1965

Aug 13, 2019
Hi everyone. Not so long ago my burned computer forced me to abandon my HS2 project and move to koikatsu. Immediately I encountered two problems.
First one is simple. While one of the characters in the scene is selected my camera becomes blocked. Is it normal?

And second one is about bones. Specifically arm bones. Why I cannot turn a hand and not break a wrist by doing that?Like, I need to do just a simple hair fixing pose (yes, i know about the animation that I can use, but it is not exactly what I am after) and, when I try to position a hand so it would be touching model head with the palm, I cannot seem to find a way to do so without breaking wrist, elbow or shoulder. CharaStudio-2023-06-01-15-20-13-Render.png
Or such state is normal for a koikatsu character?

I hope this thread is where you need to write such questions. If not I am terribly sorry, this is the first time I am using this site not as a game database.

omaho1965

Aug 13, 2019
Probably better ask here.
Thanks! It leads to:
1685623098756.png
But I am going to try to decipher the url!

Update: Yea. I think you definetly helped by telling me that I am too old and I should just update my game to sunshine version. And yes, I am going to ask my questions there if there will be any. Thanks again!

Last edited:

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Thanks! It leads to:
View attachment 2667010
But I am going to try to decipher the url!

Update: Yea. I think you definetly helped by telling me that I am too old and I should just update my game to sunshine version. And yes, I am going to ask my questions there if there will be any. Thanks again!
Oh my bad, seems like I made a typo.
Yea its okay, as Velcro said even though both are game made by Illusion, its better to ask there.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hi everyone. Not so long ago my burned computer forced me to abandon my HS2 project and move to koikatsu. Immediately I encountered two problems.
First one is simple. While one of the characters in the scene is selected my camera becomes blocked. Is it normal?

And second one is about bones. Specifically arm bones. Why I cannot turn a hand and not break a wrist by doing that?Like, I need to do just a simple hair fixing pose (yes, i know about the animation that I can use, but it is not exactly what I am after) and, when I try to position a hand so it would be touching model head with the palm, I cannot seem to find a way to do so without breaking wrist, elbow or shoulder. View attachment 2666941
Or such state is normal for a koikatsu character?

I hope this thread is where you need to write such questions. If not I am terribly sorry, this is the first time I am using this site not as a game database.
You should probably specify wether this is FK or IK.
If it's FK: NEVER change the sideways / twisting angles of the elbow (same goes for knees). Only change the up/down angle! If you need sideways / twisting angles, adjust them from the shoulder and hand FK. Also, there's a neck wishbone FK bone that can be angled upwards in this case, making the pose much much more natural.
If it's IK...no fucking idea lol, don't use IK unless you're making an animation and not just a pose, because in the case of an animation you'd need the extra fluidity and ease of use of IK, most of the time.

Reactions: omaho1965
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote