Tutorial [ILLUSION] HS2 Studio Neo|Chara Maker - (Help & guides Thread)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
D

Deleted144244440246

I was asked to post this here, orignally in Char sharing :)

Sick of accessories moving all over the place ? Here is how to secure them to the mesh

1st update your (Files in releases on right side of screen)Overwrite existing if old, then follow the directions to install in the rar file then follow these directions

You can get to more settings in the F1 plugin menu and do stuff like increase the tracking refresh rate

Additional_accessory_controls.png

Diagram credit to Rose (Dinkster9000)

I just thought id share, Enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Sepheyer

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Crying / Mascara Streaks

So, the "'tears" slider is hit and miss. The mascara patterns available in the cheeks customization might be too vanila, too short, too long, or they just don't fit your chara's head. Here is the solution for having more options.

HS2_2022-04-03-03-48-47-271.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

lunaticfeather

Jan 13, 2019
Anyone know how to fix this "vagina sinking into the body" issue in studio? It happens primarily with missionary positions and occasionally when switching between random poses and randomly in maker. BetterPenetration fellas code said "apply 0.001 Y offset to cf_j_kokan bone" in maker ABMX but that didn't fix it, neither does the crotch joint correction toggle. I'm running a fresh repack RX8 install, haven't updated/touched any uncensors or such, this example uses BP4 puffy 2 iirc. Right one is what it should look like. Can only fix this at the moment by deleting model and readding, but the issue just repeats on scene load.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sepheyer

TKFKPKMK

Aug 10, 2021
there is another link to download from the Patreon page (hooh), extract then put it into the mods folder. Voila!
I also barely fix it now, lol.
ok... thanks. I am stupid... . Finally i find the way to solve it, now i know what is category_reverse

Last edited:

richman1975

Aug 24, 2020
Any tutorials on the fluid mod and colliders? I already watched the video and it doesn't really make sense. And half of it is in Japanese. Thanks.

shenhehue

Apr 14, 2020
Studio neo seems to have a 50% crash-chance when i take a screenshot...
Any Idea how to fix this?
It drives me crazy since november xD

richman1975

Aug 24, 2020
I have had this problem. 2 things. The more you have going on in the scene (characters, gimmicks, etc) the more crashes and two the render quality. Turn down the render a little and you will have less crashes.

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020

IMPORTANT: please either post or DM me your output.txt after crash. I am asking guys from the discord for helpand they need output.txt to start toubleshooting.

---
My original post;

Something happened recently that made it that same way for me. Probably some new addition / mod install.

The screenshots were always rock solid and never crashed the system. Now I dread screenshotting because of these crashes.

My speculation is the GraphicsMod update that introduced the volumetric AO. I am thinking of contacting the creator asking if he heard of any reports of recent crashes.

Yeaa, annoying AF.

Last edited:

shenhehue

Apr 14, 2020
Thx for the replys.
I dont know where i get the output.txt from.
When the game "crash" it only freezes and i have to close it with taskmanager...
I tried a lot of stuff like reducing the chars on the screen when it happens but it doesn´t help.

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Thx for the replys.
I dont know where i get the output.txt from.
When the game "crash" it only freezes and i have to close it with taskmanager...
I tried a lot of stuff like reducing the chars on the screen when it happens but it doesn´t help.
The "output.txt" is in the game's folder. Right next to HS2.exe.

.StaringAtTheSky

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
Anyone know how to fix this "vagina sinking into the body" issue in studio? It happens primarily with missionary positions and occasionally when switching between random poses and randomly in maker. BetterPenetration fellas code said "apply 0.001 Y offset to cf_j_kokan bone" in maker ABMX but that didn't fix it, neither does the crotch joint correction toggle. I'm running a fresh repack RX8 install, haven't updated/touched any uncensors or such, this example uses BP4 puffy 2 iirc. Right one is what it should look like. Can only fix this at the moment by deleting model and readding, but the issue just repeats on scene load.
I had the same issue, found your question, changing this cf_j_kokan bone helps if you increase the change to 0.1 and make it negative, so Y offset would be -0.100, it will start getting better, I stopped at -0.400

lunaticfeather

Jan 13, 2019
I had the same issue, found your question, changing this cf_j_kokan bone helps if you increase the change to 0.1 and make it negative, so Y offset would be -0.100, it will start getting better, I stopped at -0.400
That does work, but I got some messed up colliders. Managed to work around this myself too by just conceding that preset missionary stuff ain't gonna work. Creating the poses starting from T-pose and using the crotch joint correction gave good results without issues.

Last edited:

leth

May 24, 2017
anyone knows if it's possible to change character body's skin texture in studio? or do i need to change character entirely to change skin texture? thanks

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Edit: 4th way to screenshot: https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-hs2-studio-neo-chara-maker-help-guides-thread.66252/post-8706969

---
Screenshotting in HS2 Studio Neo

So, there are 3 ways to screenshot:

- screencapture via Alt-PrintScreen
- F9 for the studio workspace render
- F11 for rendered screenshot

Self-explanatory.

One trick, though about F11 - it allows you two major options which translates to additional capabilities: resolution and transparency. To set either hit F1, find "Screenshot manager" - the options there allow you to make killer posters-sized screenshots.

And you do want the extra resolution setting for if you ever do "manual upsampling".

Just remember to bring the settings back if you ever go for the 10000 x 10000 resolution (I never tried), max I came to was 1000 wide, 2000 tall:

HS2_2021-10-18-15-32-29-429.png

Last edited:

Huzzla

Jul 2, 2017
Im not sure if anybody has the same problem but when i add animations together in studio the faces dont change/dont get animated. For example if I do kissing with 2 characters the bodies move correctly while the faces dont move an inch. This happens in all type of scenes so no mouth opens or expression changes. It does work in the normal game though so im not sure what the problem is.... I would really appreciate some help and thanks in advance. Also this leads to issues with blowjob scenes as the mouth doesnt open and when i manually change the expression i have clipping issues and the mouth doesnt "connect" to the penis

Aug 11, 2020
Im not sure if anybody has the same problem but when i add animations together in studio the faces dont change/dont get animated. For example if I do kissing with 2 characters the bodies move correctly while the faces dont move an inch. This happens in all type of scenes so no mouth opens or expression changes. It does work in the normal game though so im not sure what the problem is.... I would really appreciate some help and thanks in advance. Also this leads to issues with blowjob scenes as the mouth doesnt open and when i manually change the expression i have clipping issues and the mouth doesnt "connect" to the penis
You have to select the correct mouth preset.

"Anim" button -> kinematics -> Face and then go for mouth preset 10 or 13 for blowjobs and another one with the tongue sticking out for kissing. I don't recommend using kissing animations because they look stupid. A static image is way better.

You could change facial expressions during your animation, but that requires the visual novel plugin.

The blowjob clipping issues can be solved by using one of the HooH penises and using his "dick navigator" item. There should be several tutorials on that method in this thread.

buckeye144

Jan 26, 2022
Having a problem with VNGE. if i wipe out the whole AIS game folder than unarchive it from the repack VNGE will show up in studio neo 2. after a few times of closing and opening studio neo it disappears. tried to re-add it and that doesnt work. also when i use joann's video recorder plugin the screen goes black and the studio neo locks up forcing me to crash it and restart. anyone know why this happens?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote