3D-HoneySelect [ILLUSION Studio Art] - Show Us Your Skill

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
Did you mean using the upscaling option ?

View attachment 4065378

or, actually setting HS2 to run in 8K ? 0_0

i've been thinking of running it in 4K + the upscaling option, but my hardware just couldn't handle it hahaha:D
Rendering settings 7680×4320 . 4k takes something around a minute on my pc. But it will crush if too many objects, so i render in 2k.

Last edited:

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
I was actually thinking, what if i don't want to have a "black skin"?
I have seen people having "stone" overlay, but not sure about texture/bumpmap.
nice 0__0b ...i wish my hardware could do that hahahaha:D
Seriously? Just lower upsumpling on 1 or 2 and render 4k or 8k. It's not the game that will be in 8k, only one frame.

garbage.kun

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
I was actually thinking, what if i don't want to have a "black skin"?
I have seen people having "stone" overlay, but not sure about texture/bumpmap.

Seriously? Just lower upsumpling on 1 or 2 and render 4k or 8k. It's not the game that will be in 8k, only one frame.
Wow..you're right!! It did work 0_________0

Thanks man!! I didn't know that setting worked. I think I tried it a long time ago and just write it off as "not working, crashed every time i tried" :D

I've tried the overlays too, but it haven't worked out for me. I tried them for tatoos that I wanted to shine/reflect, but i guess that will need more than just texture override, and bumpmap/normalmap etc is beyond me :p

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
Wow..you're right!! It did work 0_________0

Thanks man!! I didn't know that setting worked. I think I tried it a long time ago and just write it off as "not working, crashed every time i tried" :D

I've tried the overlays too, but it haven't worked out for me. I tried them for tatoos that I wanted to shine/reflect, but i guess that will need more than just texture override, and bumpmap/normalmap etc is beyond me :p
>tatoos that I wanted to shine
Make them in Phsop, set as overlay. Set body shader as hanmenn-next gen or any other that have "emission strength" setting. Add strength to "emission strength". With slider max is 20, but with keyboard you can set it on any strength.

How to make it reflect idk. Maybe also somewhere in material editor.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ABQ-NEW

garbage.kun

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Make them in Phsop, set as overlay. Set body shader as hanmenn-next gen or any other that have "emission strength" setting. Add strength to "emission strength". With slider max is 20, but with keyboard you can set it on any strength.

0__0

thanks! i'll give it a try 0_0b

garbage.kun

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018

HS2_2024-09-25-19-16-36-335.png

Thanks man! I wouldn't have realized that copy material can be used for the glowing tattoos if you didn't tell me:D

Still a WIP, trying to make the river more visible 0_0

• Red Heart
Reactions: ABQ-NEW