Bendson

Sep 24, 2018
What did it say? Right now it shows " This page has been removed. " when I click on this link
Damn. He's having problems with his patreon again (the whole page is currently removed)
Alright. Let's take a quote from his Twitter:

"Hi guys! Here are our plans for the new build. Also, in the next couple of days I will be releasing an update for build #1 which will add a new goblin defeat animation and a couple of old animations for tentacles. "
GWD3ZqiXEAAcOH1.jpg

ElfLover23

Feb 1, 2021
Damn. He's having problems with his patreon again (the whole page is currently removed)
Alright. Let's take a quote from his Twitter:

"Hi guys! Here are our plans for the new build. Also, in the next couple of days I will be releasing an update for build #1 which will add a new goblin defeat animation and a couple of old animations for tentacles. "
View attachment 3978051
Thank you! Guess I'll check on this game in late December or early 2025.

morelianol

Jul 31, 2021
Okay so i downloaded the version 34.1 that someone posted on here, and in order to delete saves i get that i need to go in appdata, but i don t have anything in appdata, and the version posted on here doesn t seem to have any folder called savedgames in it either, when i sit on the bonfire it does say game saved but i can t find it anywhere, what do i do?

Edit: Nevermind, apparently my windows had hidden the actual folder

Last edited:

HentardDivine

Feb 4, 2024
so n'stead of just optimization the previous version of the game... he decides to just start the whole thing from scratch?

Seems excessive. Idk tho, guess i'll comeback and check if the game is a sub-milker or an actual attempt.

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
so n'stead of just optimization the previous version of the game... he decides to just start the whole thing from scratch?

Seems excessive. Idk tho, guess i'll comeback and check if the game is a sub-milker or an actual attempt.
For now it doesn't seem that bad. But without the community manager that left the project idk how much will it be continued

3.30 star(s) 27 Votes