Kirilgustav

Aug 30, 2018
this game keeps crashing for me.

View attachment 3867509
Create a shortcut.
Open properties.
Add: -dx11 into Target.

Easy to solve, yet not worth it.
Game is BARELY a demo, only two "anims" with a tutorial like level with hardly no difficulty.
It makes me feel like somebody hopped on a discord chat and showed to his friends a project he´s "working" at.
Worst part is he gets money for this.

I might add, the sword attack animations have somewhat of a resemblance to DMC devil may cry (2013) animations... or at least as much as I remember them.
Made me feel young for a couple seconds lol

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
Create a shortcut.
Open properties.

Game is BARELY a demo, only two "anims" with a tutorial like level with hardly no difficulty.
It makes me feel like somebody hopped on a discord chat and showed to his friends a project he´s "working" at.

I might add, the sword attack animations have somewhat of a resemblance to DMC devil may cry (2013) animations... or at least as much as I remember them.
Yeah just a shitty demo. i talked to him he said that next update in a bout a few weeks will focus on sex content, char creator. Basically returning the mechanics from the last game. What I really liked tho is the performance which is much better then 0.034 version of TLA

Dreamsham

Nov 12, 2022
Create a shortcut.
Open properties.

Can you please explain where exactly put ''-dx11''?
(Edited) Figured out

Last edited:
Reactions: Kirilgustav

HyperPunk69

Apr 11, 2021
This game is triggering my Antivirus like crazy, and the app says it doesn't have access to everything it needs to run. Can someone shed some light on whether I should be concerned? And how to properly run it?

Yunnk

Aug 12, 2024
Is this new version already optimized?
I remember that the last version of the lustland adventure had problems because it was not optimized did this change with the rework?

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
is there nothing apart from the tutorial goblins, the heal sex and defeat sex? what happened to all the M/F and Futa animations in the last version?
Well, I was formerly part of their discord, until they started this rework.

Basically they wanted to make a game more than a gallery, yet most people flocked to Lustland Adventure because it was a gallery first and then a game. They got into a huge argument with their main PR lady, Kyla, who ended up leaving the server, and warned LK that this was really going to happen. This being, most of the fans unhappy with the change.

So the plan as I know it is, that there will be no body customization (or very limited), little control over sex scenes, huge focus on terrible combat (like who makes a 3rd person melee game without a dark souls style lock-on feature), and a story, that is probably going to be forgettable. Not saying they intended to make bad combat or story, but that is what usually happens with developers who were formerly 3dx artists now trying to make a game. ie Wild Life, Beasts in the Sun, or such.

-----

3.30 star(s) 27 Votes