PDCurator

Sep 1, 2023
If it is so easy to reimplement why wouldn't he do it before releasing this update? Because he is going to milk it! 1 month from now add back 1-2 things so on and so forth.
It's easy in comparison to making an entirely new combat system & ai behaviour trees, whilst also planning a game direction. I never said it was "me press button, me get animation" it still takes time, plus it seems Kvento wants to integrate the animations into scenes triggered by certain conditions, which would requires conditions which don't exist yet.

Please give game dev a go before whining; this is nothing compared to the delays Animo super-imposes after giving false release dates.

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
Wow an update and a rework at that. And I was just playing it again this morning thinking about if there would be anything else. I remember the dev saying at one point that this was just a personal project he was sharing. I guess its a full on supported project now?

ElfLover23

Feb 1, 2021
won't start on rx580
Don't worry. Right now the state of the game is vanta black coal. It's pure soot. There is almost nothing redeemable. The game immediately starts you with the woman and you can't even change your clothes or anything. You fight some ugly goblings with a sword and a fireball and this lasts for like ten minutes total, maybe less. I have an RX 6600 and this game still runs terribly at 1080p. It even had the audacity to say my drivers were at fault and/or I should switch to Vulkan. A good game doesn't need newest of the newest drivers to get working. No other UE4 or UE5 game had problems for me with this card. Also I want to find out why on earth he thought it was a good idea to have all settings to set to high WITH raytracing by default even though it takes zero effort to check if I'm running an AMD card and therefore raytracing should probably be off.

ElfLover23

Feb 1, 2021
Look at this crap. I get to the end here and now there's nothing to do. No "game over" written on a wooden sign, no women to spawn in, nothing. And then when I update the drivers like it tells me too... POOF! Now the game doesn't launch AT ALL!

Screenshot (42).png 1721682631301.png

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes