exter

May 29, 2017
I don't know if they changed something big about the engine with this rework, but i don't understand why a lot of the stuff that already existed is missing in this new build (character creation, npcs, poses, free camera + light and expression control during scenes). It feels like most of the good stuff is gone for destructible clothing and an ok'ish fighting system. I especially dislike the fixed cinematic camera for the 2 scenes that are in the game. Never liked that in Unreal Engine games where free camera movement would be (and already was) possible.

I hope all that stuff makes it back into the game.

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
I don't know if they changed something big about the engine with this rework, but i don't understand why a lot of the stuff that already existed is missing in this new build (character creation, npcs, poses, free camera + light and expression control during scenes). It feels like most of the good stuff is gone for destructible clothing and an ok'ish fighting system. I especially dislike the fixed cinematic camera for the 2 scenes that are in the game. Never liked that in Unreal Engine games where free camera movement would be (and already was) possible.

I hope all that stuff makes it back into the game.
He said that he will focus on sexual content in the next build gradually returning all the features from before. It's not worth buying now but it is already much better than the last builds of TLA. It runs well, has voicing and facial animations. Add sex scenes, outfits and character creation and you will have an improved 0.034 build from before. So in a month or two a new version with much better features will come, maybe idk

Reactions: SunlessSpear

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
oh the unreal engine the most horrible engine for indie game devs
that engine is powerful but only for big dev teams
i have experience with unreal and its horrible

Reactions: evaw

PDCurator

Sep 1, 2023
People bitching need to understand; yeah there is nothing in this at the moment and it's taking huge a step back which cuts a lot of content from the previous version, however, that already exists and can be easily re-integrated at any point, what can't be re-integrated is a direction for the game.

The original game before this felt empty/shallow and had no real direction of what it wanted to be, go hunt some magical gems? fuck random spawning characters? pretty very empty world? full customisation of character? loads of clothing? but where be the story or gameplay loop, why should you play it?

A game & the developers need a proper direction of what they want to do or the game is a lot more likely to land in the abandoned pile of shame that already exists on this website/many other websites.

Sometimes you have to take a step back to move forward, its a simple fact of development and life itself.

PS that combat system feels super fluid

xwor639

May 19, 2017
I did not see everything or what happens if you clear out all the goblins. The combat is fluid but i miss the futa and the sex part but game engine and graphics are runing a lot smoother.

bloren

Sep 7, 2017
People bitching need to understand; yeah there is nothing in this at the moment and it's taking huge a step back which cuts a lot of content from the previous version, however, that already exists and can be easily re-integrated at any point, what can't be re-integrated is a direction for the game.

The original game before this felt empty/shallow and had no real direction of what it wanted to be, go hunt some magical gems? fuck random spawning characters? pretty very empty world? full customisation of character? loads of clothing? but where be the story or gameplay loop, why should you play it?

A game & the developers need a proper direction of what they want to do or the game is a lot more likely to land in the abandoned pile of shame that already exists on this website/many other websites.

Sometimes you have to take a step back to move forward, its a simple fact of development and life itself.

If it is so easy to reimplement why wouldn't he do it before releasing this update? Because he is going to milk it! 1 month from now add back 1-2 things so on and so forth.

satyrial.1

Oct 5, 2019

Exactly.
You either make a pack of "skins and scenes" (there is nothing bad about it, especially when its a first project) or begin with a concept of what you expect you game to look like in the end and slowly craft it, piece by piece.
Though, there were a famous guys with a million budget and a huge roadmap, but the result was boring as fux xcom/asteroids/ :/

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes