giomartin95

Nov 22, 2020
The game is very nice, the animations are done well, I find the plot a bit rushed, the game is very accelerated. If I can have my say, the protagonist must be corrupted more slowly and then involve her sister gradually.
I would suggest events involving the school connected boutique. for example:
A student sees Rebecca giving a bj to the owner of the boutique and blackmails her with a little film, deciding to involve her in relationships with her classmates, to which her sister and friends are later added.
A teacher or the principal of the school is friends with the owner of the boutique and they put up a plan to have fun with the protagonist and subdue the other girls in the school.
Rebecca's sister and her friend have an event with the homeless, they are lured to a slum and here they are noticed by a gang of criminals.
Some scenes with the girls from Rebecca's class.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
The game is very nice, the animations are done well, I find the plot a bit rushed, the game is very accelerated. If I can have my say, the protagonist must be corrupted more slowly and then involve her sister gradually.
I would suggest events involving the school connected boutique. for example:
A student sees Rebecca giving a bj to the owner of the boutique and blackmails her with a little film, deciding to involve her in relationships with her classmates, to which her sister and friends are later added.
A teacher or the principal of the school is friends with the owner of the boutique and they put up a plan to have fun with the protagonist and subdue the other girls in the school.
Rebecca's sister and her friend have an event with the homeless, they are lured to a slum and here they are noticed by a gang of criminals.
Some scenes with the girls from Rebecca's class.
These scenes have already been done by many other similar games. ISR feels a little bit rushed, but the scenes so far are great and the formula isn't needlessly complex. I feel like a big problem with most games that have filler and many side characters is that the developer will eventually run out of steam. Making a bigger game is a gamble and half even for professional studios.

YogaPants

Oct 30, 2021
Favorite game by far. Would love to see more blackmail, wordplay/mocking during sex scenes. Also would prefer that future updates include scenes from school. BM from friends, teacher, janitor seem more appealing than uncle incest (though maybe thats just me).

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
What's the point of playing a game in which there are choices, but they don't change anything? the game has a fixed path from the beginning that our character follows and despite the choices we are forced to follow the same path all the time because other choices are really the same, but they are described differently...

Reactions: Pantera1320

YogaPants

Oct 30, 2021
What's the point of playing a game in which there are choices, but they don't change anything? the game has a fixed path from the beginning that our character follows and despite the choices we are forced to follow the same path all the time because other choices are really the same, but they are described differently...
yes real life do be like that

berny

Jun 8, 2017
I haven't really tried different choices, so maybe I'm reading too much into it, but my impression was that they are meant to give the player some sort of control over how Rebecca feels about what's happening and how much she resists or gets corrupted. This may not sound like much, but I must say I really appreciate it, since imo it is a nice change to other games where the MC always goes down the same route (full corruption) with no option to influence the MC's behaviour.
Sure, you can't avoid certain scenes or see a completely different sex scene, but imo that's not necessary for this kind of story. The game is about a woman being blackmailed/coerced, giving the player the choice to avoid this would go against the purpose of the story (and would mean a lot more work). Giving the player instead some sort of (limited) influence over Rebecca's reaction however is a nice touch and in my opinion better than giving the player a yes/no choice before a sex scene.

Last edited:

Shackie

Jun 7, 2021
Progress Update...

01.png

Hello everyone!
Last time I said that I'd found a writer that promised to deliver only to disappear, never to be seen again.
Fortunately, after a week of waiting, I found another, and he has written several events since then. I'm already hard at work producing renders as quickly as I can.
Here's just a tiny glimpse of what's to come.
I wish you all the best, and thank you for your support!

GGG33
00.png

G0DZillA

Feb 23, 2022
Progress Update...

View attachment 2102057

Hello everyone!
Last time I said that I'd found a writer that promised to deliver only to disappear, never to be seen again.
Fortunately, after a week of waiting, I found another, and he has written several events since then. I'm already hard at work producing renders as quickly as I can.
Here's just a tiny glimpse of what's to come.

GGG33
View attachment 2102062
Wow she is more beautiful in this pic.

Jul 1, 2021
There is something about this game that compels me to commit everything to game saves and screen saves. (slots, I need more slots) I think I'm destined to play this game over and over, it's just that good! The folks that give this game life need to be acknowledged!

• Red Heart
Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I haven't really tried different choices, so maybe I'm reading too much into it, but my impression was that they are meant to give the player some sort of control over how Rebecca feels about what's happening and how much she resists or gets corrupted. This may not sound like much, but I must say I really appreciate it, since imo it is a nice change to other games where the MC always goes down the same route (full corruption) with no option to influence the MC's behaviour.
Sure, you can't avoid certain scenes or see a completely different sex scene, but imo that's not necessary for this kind of story. The game is about a woman being blackmailed/coerced, giving the player the choice to avoid this would go against the purpose of the story (and would mean a lot more work). Giving the player instead some sort of (limited) influence over Rebecca's reaction however is a nice touch and in my opinion better than giving the player a yes/no choice before a sex scene.
If the player/reader can't influence the story shouldn't this be tagged as kinetic?

Shackie

Jun 7, 2021
Progress Update...
1.png

Hello everyone!

The development of the next chapter is going well. The code for several events is already done. Working on assembling the scenes. Already did a lot of progress on that front.Here are a few previews:
2.png 3.png

GGG33

4.00 star(s) 49 Votes