Shackie

Jun 7, 2021
Progress Update...
01.png

Hello everyone!
I'm pleased to report that almost 60% of the update is already done. Still a lot of work ahead, but I'm confident it won't take too long before you can get your hands on it.
I wish you all the best, and thank you for your support!

GGG33

jimmyjambles

Mar 8, 2022
It's crazy how little support this guy has for the renders alone.
There are basically no official descriptions of the game here, on SubscribeStar, or on the Patreon page. "Experience the Immoral Stories of Rebecca and her family" is basically all you're gonna get from him. And it doesn't appear to be a language barrier issue. There's just been no effort. The description on Patreon is also of an older game that he abandoned last year.

Hard to sell a thing if you don't tell anyone what to expect. The F95 listing is also missing several core tags.

Reactions: berny

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
There are basically no official descriptions of the game here, on SubscribeStar, or on the Patreon page. "Experience the Immoral Stories of Rebecca and her family" is basically all you're gonna get from him. And it doesn't appear to be a language barrier issue. There's just been no effort. The description on Patreon is also of an older game that he abandoned last year.

Hard to sell a thing if you don't tell anyone what to expect. The F95 listing is also missing several core tags.
I agree.

IMO both renders and writing on this game are way above average.

Seems like another case of a talented dev with poor advertising skills.

pregame

Mar 21, 2022
Too bad it appears that it is not heavily supported because it is a great game and renders are great. I love how Rebecca could be submissive or she could resist and get it anyway. Hope her little sister gets it soon and maybe her friend as well. Wonder how uncle and aunt are goint to exploit the 2 sisters. Need more loli characters however.

YogaPants

Oct 30, 2021
I think the story needs to expand on the school side. Maybe start with boutique owner demanding no-pants day, or for Rebecca to film herself mastrubating in schools bathroom. From there she gets in more trouble, as others catch her in the act. Either a dirty janitor or a fat pervy classmate. The teacher can also threaten to expel her , lots of possibilities open up

4.00 star(s) 49 Votes