Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Just want to tell. That i give this games myself a rank in my folder an SSS Rank. She's the highest Rank games in my HDD. I love everything about this games. There is SS,S,A,B,C,D thou. There are two scene in this games give me most thrill. First one, when she got caught stealing. Second, at house there are two old man(yeah that scene damn hot, would love to see scene like that again). is there a chance forcing her using drug? and she's surround by bunch a wolf(man in clothing of course :sneaky:) hope so.
You are my spiritual brother.

We have same taste...

Unfortunately on F95 everything is homogenised and vanilla, safe-for-all content.

But I really hope this Dev put some spice on this game and forcing the girl to take drugs etc..

Primem

May 12, 2022
Powerbabe
Hello sir if i'm not mistaken than i think you're developer bcoz it also has tag on you, well i literally love your game , your creativity everything and i am so excited that i want to play your new release now but i can't because it doesn't have android version , why you haven't released android version of this game i am waiting since too long to play on my mobile phone can you please post and android version, i am waiting for your responses!

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel

Powerbabe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2018
Powerbabe
Hello sir if i'm not mistaken than i think you're developer bcoz it also has tag on you, well i literally love your game , your creativity everything and i am so excited that i want to play your new release now but i can't because it doesn't have android version , why you haven't released android version of this game i am waiting since too long to play on my mobile phone can you please post and android version, i am waiting for your responses!
Hello,

Yes, I'm part of the development team, but it's GGG's game. We'll try to make an android build with the next update.

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Eh??? This game was updated to v1.2 a few days ago but the thread was never bumped? It's buried miles deep in the "Latest Update" tab sitting besides abandoned games.

Don't forget to get it bumped when Part 2 comes out guys. It's kinda important for attracting new players and potential future subscribers.

Rui Ferreira

Mar 25, 2022

Progress Update...
View attachment 1813868
Rebecca...

Hello everyone!

Just want to inform everyone that the second part of the third episode is almost done and I'll try to get it out for you by end of this week.

I wish you all the best and thank you for your support!
Hello there. I'm Rui Ferreira, Portuguese, and a huge fan of "Immoral Sories", I just love the game so far. I've been looking forward to continue playing it! I loved that the developer(s) included pubic hair on the characters... I just hope they won't make her shave it off. I love a bush on women... .Cheers.

Last edited:
Reactions: xxxavier

Rui Ferreira

Mar 25, 2022
Well, I loved the first two episodes of this game and I was looking forward to the next episode.
Just like in games created by Tlaero and Mortze, you had included pubic hair on the characters, which I love the game for, as well as you having included "watersports" and I was hoping that you would be original and creative enough to "not make the characters shave"... But... .
Well, anyway, it is still a great game.

Reactions: Ace_230977

Shackie

Jun 7, 2021
Hello everyone,
reb.png
I'm pleased to present you the Second Part of Ep. 03.
The Third and last part of the Ep.03 will be released in two to three weeks or so... Most of the work is already done, but it needs additional renders and polishing before you can get your hands on it.
I hope you like it.

GGG33

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Hello everyone,
View attachment 1836025
I'm pleased to present you the Second Part of Ep. 03.
The Third and last part of the Ep.03 will be released in two to three weeks or so... Most of the work is already done, but it needs additional renders and polishing before you can get your hands on it.
I hope you like it.

GGG33
Is there a link to the download?

Reactions: Priappus

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
I really didn’t like this update. Kind of boring. Sorry to say it.

Reactions: Assari

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I really didn’t like this update. Kind of boring. Sorry to say it.
The 1st or the 2nd?
The first was kind of alright. Photostudio and so. A common theme.
I was aiming for some further forced stuff like in the beginning. Haven't played the 2nd yet.

4.10 star(s) 51 Votes