Aug 24, 2024
There is kinetic novel tag though.
Then it is wrongly tagged. From : The productions of the KineticNovel label are unlike other in that no choices are given to the player – they have only one possible outcome.

Bubbabear

Mar 22, 2021
An update from the dev -

Hello everyone,
Sorry about the short delay; let me get you up to speed. Currently, 85% of the work is done. I'm aiming to release the update in the second half of this month, probably closer to the end.
I don't want to make false promises or cause delays, as I plan to have another big episode available for you by the end of this year. I'll try to push myself harder to get this update with Dee and Trish out as soon as possible, so I can start working on Episode 8.
Since this update focuses solely on Dee and Trish, the next one will involve all female characters from the game, including the mother. I'll provide more information about it later.
As always, I wish you all the best, and thank you for your continued support.

01.png

Levitation

Jan 30, 2024
October is good, I don't have access to the Dev's page (I'm but a humble pirate) but if October is the plan, I'm looking forward to it.

Fractal77

Jan 6, 2024
October is good, I don't have access to the Dev's page (I'm but a humble pirate) but if October is the plan, I'm looking forward to it.
Last time dev said he was releasing in three months it ended up being 8. October was not the plan, it was early to middle September. Dev is screwing about again after saying he would do better.

• Haha
Reactions: johnyakuza1

Levitation

Jan 30, 2024
Last time dev said he was releasing in three months it ended up being 8. October was not the plan, it was early to middle September. Dev is screwing about again after saying he would do better.
Didn't he provide a decent reason last time? I'm asking this (Because I can't remember) I have a bunch of games waiting for me to get through and whilst this is on the list, I can wait until it is available, loads of others to play at the moment.

Reactions: wildride69
4.10 star(s) 53 Votes