Jan 21, 2018
I wouldn't mind the development of this game but dev abandoning the previous rebecca game to develop this one just doesn't sit right with me. That one was honestly more gripping and had an essence of aesthetic beauty to it.
Hope the old rebecca is back in works soon....

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Homeless stuff was forced into the game, no real connection with the overall plot.

I believe the Dev could exploit better her innocence and youth, putting on this girl more psychological pressure.

Negro landlord is great, he is rough enough to fit properly in the story

Hopefully we will see her mother suffer more and exploiting of the younger girl.

What about forcing Rebecca to use drugs to subdue her... Exactly like they did with champagne?
I think at this stage, Rebecca does not need drugs anymore.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Maybe you are right, she is already sluttified
Yes, after the bud plug. The dev wanted her to answer even the phone. So she basically is so submissive to pretend that she does not get bothered if she where to get penetrated from the back while on the phone. The dev clearly paints her as an advanced fucktoy, even though she does not like it but at the same time already feels joy while doing it.
And for some reason, i find the remote controlled plug very devious. :devilish:

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Visual Novel is therefore a bad name because a book is a novel. Nowhere in the name Visual Novel does it say GAME.
I am not sure. To me it is entertainment. A form of game. I would not say that i read the digital novella as a book but you can. It has text, graphics and sometimes animations. Plus, it can have choices.
A book has more meaning. You visualize it in your head unlike a digital novella.
Maybe art fits better. After all its a form of art.

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
I am not sure. To me it is entertainment. A form of game. I would not say that i read the digital novella as a book but you can. It has text, graphics and sometimes animations. Plus, it can have choices.
A book has more meaning. You visualize it in your head unlike a digital novella.
Maybe art fits better. After all its a form of art.
It's all under the umbrella of visual novel. My argument was against a comment saying not having choices is not a VN, which is not true at all...Google it(I did) and it will tell you that choices or no choices don't determine whether it's a VN or not...Just lack of choices make it a branch of VN called a Kinetic VN.

Reactions: coffeeaddicted

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
It's all under the umbrella of visual novel. My argument was against a comment saying not having choices is not a VN, which is not true at all...Google it(I did) and it will tell you that choices or no choices don't determine whether it's a VN or not...Just lack of choices make it a branch of VN called a Kinetic VN.
To me they are novellas. Because they tell a story which is a novella.
Anyone can knock themselves out here.

You are absolutely right. I think we are good.

Reactions: SpaceBall1

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Great Kinetic novel I hope to see the rest of the Rebecca story.. she is perfect!

Great choice to make her the protagonist...

Great Job

GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: GoroDaimon

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
legendary corruption game - if this game becomes abandon, I might actually cry.
I think the previous one was abandoned just for the male protagonist problem

Now the story is focused on her so... now it is perfect!

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
I didn't know about this dev and decided to try his previous game. Got really angry at the way it ended(when it was just starting to get good after a lot of build up).

Was thinking about supporting him but I'm not so sure now. That kind of thing is a big red flag for me.

Also, although the other one wasn't exactly 100% realistic, this one is just way over the top. The girl is just too innocent/dumb to even enable some suspension of disbelief.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 57 Votes