siath70

Apr 5, 2019
Don't know why everyone calls this a corruption game. It's all about rape, it gives you choices which have no effect at all.
Frankly it would be a much better game if it was slowed down and the MC was given some choices, not getting out of anything but maybe allowing her to skip some things until later or reduce things.

The fact that her younger sister and now that sister's friend are in the crosshairs of the landlord actually leaves a bad taste in my mouth. They're underage, the MC is in high school and her younger sister is too. The younger sister is made to look very young as in 15 - 16 along with her friend. He has nothing on the friend of the younger sister, so maybe that will come into play. I just want to see assholes like this get their just desserts.

The landlord has already molested younger sister (child rape) too.

The MC needs to fight back some, she can not be that stupid as to not know she couldn't go to the cops about being ass raped and blackmailed.

Then there's the mother, who knows what is going on and who the targets are for the landlord, and she does nothing. She should be moving away as fast as she can with her daughters in tow to the local women's shelter.

Some of the stuff that goes on and happens makes very little sense.

This story is not for everyone, me included. I don't think I can read any more, I didn't even finish.

I do hope the best for the Dev, but I still suggest a slower burn for the game with maybe a bit of going back and making choices matter. She does have leverage, however slight it might be. She has a phone with a camera and we all know girls know how to use that, including recording things. I'm not saying she get out of anything, just let her fight back a bit.

People being blackmailed and such do fight back, hardly any of them just rollover and take it. No reason for her to get ass raped in the third scene of the game. I would also think she has friends who would help her.

Might I make a suggestion to put a warning on the download page that it contains strong rape elements/forced sex. I got kind of blindsided by how strong the rape was.

Thanks!

Last edited:

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
Don't know why everyone calls this a corruption game. It's all about rape, it gives you choices which have no effect at all.
Frankly it would be a much better game if it was slowed down and the MC was given some choices, not getting out of anything but maybe allowing her to skip some things until later or reduce things.

The fact that her younger sister and now that sister's friend are in the crosshairs of the landlord actually leaves a bad taste in my mouth. They're underage, the MC is in high school and her younger sister is too. The younger sister is made to look very young as in 15 - 16 along with her friend. He has nothing on the friend of the younger sister, so maybe that will come into play. I just want to see assholes like this get their just desserts.

The MC needs to fight back some, she can not be that stupid as to not know she couldn't go to the cops about being ass raped and blackmailed.

Then there's the mother, who knows what is going on and who the targets are for the landlord, and she does nothing. She should be moving away as fast as she can with her daughters in tow to the local women's shelter.

This story is not for everyone, me included. I don't think I can read any more, I didn't even finish.

I do hope the best for the Dev, but I still suggest a slower burn for the game with maybe a bit of going back and making choices matter. She does have leverage, however slight it might be. She has a phone with a camera and we all know girls know how to use that, including recording things. I'm not saying she get out of anything, just let her fight back a bit.

People being blackmailed and such do fight back, hardly any of them just rollover and take it. No reason for her to get ass raped in the third scene of the game. I would also think she has friends who would help her.

Might I make a suggestion to put a warning on the download page that it contains strong rape elements/forced sex. I got kind of blindsided by how strong the rape was.

Thanks!
And I like the game! Let the homeowner f****k all the horny holes in his house.

Last edited:

Bubbabear

Mar 22, 2021
I fully get what siath70 is saying about the game. The choices you make have zero influence on the outcome, other than to get a slap across the face or a harder punishment. The bits with Dee have left a bad taste in my mouth, and I wish there was an option where you could say "Don't show this section" rather than it being there all the time.

Saying that though, I have enjoyed this VN a lot. The Rebecca model is perfect, and the storyline, whilst not overly believable (hey, you've stolen this, come back soon and I'll shove a massive object up your arse) is fun. I have subscribed to the dev, 3 months in so far, but the last update saying that the pc was melting has made me question why I am subscribing, as others have commented on how promises of updates have flew past and updates take longer and longer, so maybe I'll cancel my subscription.

Fractal77

Jan 6, 2024
Hello everyone,
I hope you're all doing well. Let's discuss the progress we've made. I'm happy to report that we've crossed the 70% mark. There's still a lot to do, but we're much closer to the release date.
I aimed to release the update by the end of this month, but unfortunately, I won't be able to. The most likely and realistic projection is for early to mid-next month.
This update will complete Episode 07, and once that's done, I'll start on Episode 08. The outline for it is ready, and I'll share more in future updates.
As always, I wish you all the best, and thank you for your continued support.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Just as a general aside aimed at nothing in particular, I've found that, as a rule, "Someone who posts in a thread to say they don't like the game and then sticks around should be regarded as a troll and completely ignored" is a very hard principle to improve on. My personal belief is that no better policy for such situations does or could exist.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019

Thanks!
Rape is good my friend.....
If you find this game dark, please you are advice to switch on the light.

Aug 24, 2024
I recently started with this game. What amazes me is the detail of the game. The sorrow on the face of mother, the despair on Rebecca and the care-free expression on Dee's face. The eyes of Rebecca and Dee are too blue for me and Dee is somewhat too young.... Rebecca is a real beauty and it is a pity she lost her bush. In many AVN's there is a mention that the panties of a female is getting wet but you don't see it. Here it does.

However how detailed it was I found one big goof (at least in movies it is called so) as you see in the Mr Brown scene Rebecca is complete naked, next she has her panties on and then again she is naked again. The second picture should be corrected.

I was wondering if anybody else has noticed that so I plowed through this thread (66 pages, half of it with complaints) but nobody mentioned it.

Brown & Rebecca frame 1 (without panty).jpg Brown & Rebecca frame 2 (with panty).jpg Brown & Rebecca frame 3 (without panty).jpg

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
I recently started with this game. What amazes me is the detail of the game. The sorrow on the face of mother, the despair on Rebecca and the care-free expression on Dee's face. The eyes of Rebecca and Dee are too blue for me and Dee is somewhat too young.... Rebecca is a real beauty and it is a pity she lost her bush. In many AVN's there is a mention that the panties of a female is getting wet but you don't see it. Here it does.

However how detailed it was I found one big goof (at least in movies it is called so) as you see in the Mr Brown scene Rebecca is complete naked, next she has her panties on and then again she is naked again. The second picture should be corrected.

I was wondering if anybody else has noticed that so I plowed through this thread (66 pages, half of it with complaints) but nobody mentioned it.

View attachment 3989418 View attachment 3989420 View attachment 3989421
(y)Dear Bondage - James Bondage , you take the BEST nickname inF95

4.10 star(s) 57 Votes