VN Ren'Py ImoTsuyo: If It's for My Young Sister, I'll Be Stronger [v0.15] [otaku_argento]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Hey there, thanks for playing my game and for your feedback. Yeah, I understand that not everyone has the patience to spend two minutes on the tutorial or check the options menu before playing the story. The romaji function is designed to provide a more immersive experience for anime and otaku culture fans. I know it's not for everyone, which is why there's an option to disable it. I'll consider adding an option to choose whether to use romaji at the start in future versions, but nothing is certain yet. The tutorial is there for a reason; you can skip it and still enjoy the game, but for those new to visual novels or who want to understand the mechanics better, it's quite useful. As for the potential for lower ratings from users due to that feature, I understand that I can't please everyone. However, I can say that I personally enjoy this aspect of my game a lot.
Thanks again, and I hope you keep playing the next versions of ImoTsuyo and my other projects.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ruhrok and ABQ-NEW

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Hello everyone, how have you been? I'm good, though I apologize for my long absence here, it was because I was working on my new project: WaifusInLove, which you can now download from the following link:

https://f95zone.to/threads/waifusinlove-pilot-public-version-otaku_argento.209517/

I hope you like it, both the gameplay and the new dynamics in this new project that I took on as a personal challenge. If you find any bugs, please let me know in the comments or on my Discord server so I can fix them as soon as possible. I will be waiting until Friday the 31st to receive bug reports; any reports after that date will be addressed in the September update. Why September? Because in the following months, I want to fully dedicate myself to ImoTsuyo again, I have great surprises that I assure you will love. Without anything else to say, check out my new game and keep an eye on my Patreon, I will continue to post weekly reports with the progress of ImoTsuyo.
Greetings from Argentina. :coffee:

Reactions: Ruhrok and ABQ-NEW
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes