VN Ren'Py ImoTsuyo: If It's for My Young Sister, I'll Be Stronger [v0.15] [otaku_argento]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Ricky ricky Thank you so much for your review. I appreciate your time used in write such a complete review. Further down, I'm gonna answer every point of it, so prepare yourself to read a lot. Please check the spoiler that I did hide to avoid make the comment long.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry for the much text. I hope you read all, even if you answer it or not. I'm very glad and thankful with your review. It will help me to improve my game, my story and my point of view for certain things. But in summary, if it's too long to read the whole spoiler, I'll try to improve in my own way and fix the game in those points I want.

Greetings from Argentina. :coffee:

Reactions: Ricky ricky

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Hello everyone, here I come with a new update: v0.11. Which brings just one route canon chapter to reveal the mysterious girl's face who appeared at the end of the last version. I hope you enjoy this new version and let me know if you find any bug to fix it asap. Keep an eye on my Patreon on Sundays to weekly reports about this and my other projects.

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
EasyMuthaFuckinE Thank you so much for your review. I'm really glad you enjoyed my game. It's really nice to receive feedback like that time to time. Here you have a long answer:

Thanks again, and sorry for the long text. Tomorrow Sunday I'll release v0.12. Sorry for the bugs in dictionary menu, but it's already solved. I hope you keep enjoying my games.

• Red Heart
Reactions: EasyMuthaFuckinE

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Hello everyone, here I come with a new version, 2 new chapters, a lot of scenes and moments with an interesting open ending at the chapter 24. I hope you enjoy the new content. I'll update again in mid October and then again at the end of the month to have even more content and more frequently. Enjoy my game.

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Hello everyone, how is it going? Here I come with a new version of ImoTsuyo: v0.13. Which has two new chapters, a lot of new and updated info in library, and other new things. There's a little texture bug when playing without Saigo's sprites plugin, where Gina has her skin in normal color but all the rest (as clothes, hair, eyes) are with afternoon effect. I'll fix it for the next version which it will be released between October 30 and November 5. In that version I'll add a link to make the anual poll so everyone can vote for their favorite waifus, chapters between other things such as best CG or best menu. There are only 2 versions of ImoTsuyo left in the remainder of the year being the last one at the end of November. In December if I have time, I will try to release a separate new project, and no, it won't be a new version of Katei Kyoushi. It will be the release of my third project.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy this new version because it won't last so much until the next one comes out. If you find any kind of bug comment it here or in my Discord server so I can fix it for the next version.
Greetings from Argentina.

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Hello guys. Here I come again with a new version: v0.14 Fix. Why "Fix"? You'd ask, it's because I released the v0.14 on November 1st on itch.io, and players reported a texture bug, so according F95zone.to rules: "5. Promotion - 1. One update per 2 weeks will be promoted." I decided to leave this version to be released today instead on Nov. 1st. The v0.14 brings three new chapters: 27, 28 and 28.5, being the last one the one which brings the H (sex) chapter. It will be animated for patrons on the next version, but I still hope you like it. You must know there's also a poll where you can vote for your favorite waifus, CGs, menus, etc. You can vote until Nov. 28 Argentina time (UTC-3) at 0 hours, which is, Nov. 27 at 23:59 hours. I recommend you to vote after you finish all the content in this new version, since the poll itself has spoilers in its questions.
I hope you can enjoy this new version without bugs, but if you find any kind of, comment it here, on Patreon or on my Discord server so I can fix it for the next version.
Greetings from Argentina.

Reactions: angelplayer11

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Brings the animations from Mizuki kissing another girl in chapter 15,
and Haruka playing with Saigo's face in chapter 15.5.
From this I am assuming that there will be lesbian in your VN. Will it be optional, as in my choices determine whether it happens or not?
Or is it forced and unavoidable?

Reactions: otaku_argento

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
From this I am assuming that there will be lesbian in your VN. Will it be optional, as in my choices determine whether it happens or not?
Or is it forced and unavoidable?
For now, the only available game mode is the canon route, which is kinetic and without decision making. So that's an unavoidable scene. It's really short tho, it's more like a fan service ecchi (lewd) scene and nothing else. Is not like a long and complete chapter dedicated to it.
There will be other game modes like route and sandbox later, but not soon nor yet. Where you'll be able to broke the story by branch the canon route by decision making and stay with any girl in routes game mode, and exploring a map with a new story where the mc is the player itself in sandbox game mode, you'll be able to explore a map and having your own new story.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
For now, the only available game mode is the canon route, which is kinetic and without decision making. So that's an unavoidable scene. There will be other game modes like route and sandbox later, but not soon nor yet. Where you'll be able to broke the story by branch the canon route by decision making and stay with any girl in routes game mode, and exploring a map with a new story where the mc is the player itself in sandbox game mode, you'll be able to explore a map and having your own new story.
Thanks for telling me.
Any lesbian act from a LI ruins her for me.
If you intend to make it optional in the future then I will wait for it.
It looks interesting to me but the lesbian content would just make me hate it.
Good luck with your VN and I'll check back in the future.

Reactions: fUzZyDiZe

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ImoTsuyoIfItsForMyYoungSisterIllBeStronger-0.14
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Comaco

Aug 10, 2017
Don't worry, it would be a good and complete sandbox
I hope you manage to avoid the sandbox trope where you have to go to a certain location at a certain time to progress the story, and then have to advance through an entire week to get the event trigger again if you missed it. Not to mention having several mutually exclusive triggers at the same time, so you have to advance a week at a time to get the other events.

This is usually especially egregious during development where there are only a few events at a time to trigger.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes