VN Ren'Py ImoTsuyo: If It's for My Young Sister, I'll Be Stronger [v0.15] [otaku_argento]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

coolman5974

Jul 24, 2018
Hi i started a new game as my old save did not work any more and i have come acrose an error the pic is just befor it happens if you can help me fix the error please

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: otaku_argento

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Yeah, I saw that. Someone else sent me the same bug in my Discord server. It's a little bug I already solved, just select ignore it or enable romaji when playing. This happens because I have romaji terms separated by enabled and disabled, and I forgot to add the term for disabled one. If you want to stay up to date with news and bugs, or even send me your bug reports like this one, feel free to join my Discord server and send your things there, or if you prefer, via Patreon, where I make free weekly reports commenting about the progress of my games. Thanks for sharing the bug and help me to improve my game.

Reactions: coolman5974

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
READ ALL PLEASE!!

Hello everyone, a new version came after a lot of wait... I wanted to release it the first week of December... but here we are. The v0.15 brings just one chapter, but has also 42 new farewell events, a lot of new details in the library, and so on. I really hope you like this new content. Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year.
P.D.: The main idea was releasing it on 28th, but I had to fix a lot of nonsense bugs which I needed to review almost the whole game again. At my last test, it didn't give me any bugs in the whole story with and without using romaji, but if you find any, please let me know here or on my Discord server. On the other hand, I'm in the countryside these days, so I'm not having a good internet. That's why the only link available for now, is itch.io and the plugins, you can download the game from there. I'm trying to upload the game to my usual servers like mediafire or workupload, but is not working. As soon as I'm able to upload them and update the links, I'll let you know with a new comment, so keep an eye on it. Thank you so much for your support and love to the game, I really appreciate it!
Greetings from Argentina. :coffee:

Reactions: LostKing and Ruhrok

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ImoTsuyoIfItsForMyYoungSisterIllBeStronger-0.15
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
ImoTsuyo: If It's for My Young Sister, I'll Be Stronger [v0.15] [otaku_argento] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [180,6 MB]
- - -

Mac [156,5 MB]
- - -

Reactions: mastergig30

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
There's no way to change that cringe japanese words? Really? There's nothing on options about that

Edit: Already found it on Extra section. But really, you might want to disable these words by default, that shit was fun when i was like, 12 years old, not now.

Last edited:

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
There's no way to change that cringe japanese words? Really? There's nothing on options about that
It's literally explained in the tutorial and when you open the game for the first time. You can disable them by just disabling romaji. Is not that complicated. Try to check more carefully next time you complain about something it already exist.

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
There's no Romaji section like the tutorial said.
When you open the game for the first time, it warns you that you can change romaji in options, but also it says in the tutorial that you need to change it before start to play the story. So the romaji option is only available in main manu - options. Not in the options menu from pause menu when you're already playing.

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
When you open the game for the first time, it warns you that you can change romaji in options, but also it says in the tutorial that you need to change it before start to play the story. So the romaji option is only available in main manu - options. Not in the options menu from pause menu when you're already playing.
That's why is better to disable the romaji by default, you can't expect someone would read that boring tutorial properly.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
when using the patch the game crashed on selecting language every time
ok i fixed it by deleting the patch booting up a new game saving reinstalling the patch and rebooting the game

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
when using the patch the game crashed on selecting language every time
ok i fixed it by deleting the patch booting up a new game saving reinstalling the patch and rebooting the game
You need to update the game, the mods/plugins, patch or whatever else every time the game has a new release. Thanks for notifying me about it tho.

ABQ-NEW

Jun 9, 2023
Laziness of people is not my fault. :ROFLMAO:
Careful!! those lazy people might not be too lazy when it comes to writing a bad review.

I don't want to see your game get a lower score and with it less attraction because some people couldn't take 2 min of their time to look through the options menu.

my advice to you is... in the next update, give them the option to choose whether or not they want the romaji turn on or not at the start of the game.
because let's be honest here, nobody looks through the tutorial, hell! even I didn't play it and managed to pass through your game with ease.

Reactions: otaku_argento
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes