VN Ren'Py ImoTsuyo: If It's for My Young Sister, I'll Be Stronger [v0.15] [otaku_argento]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
If you're planning on netori, it's safe to assume you plan on adding sexual content?

Well, obviously you are. Never heard of netori in a non-sexual way. Is that no sexual content tag gonna be here to stay for a while?

Last edited:
Reactions: otaku_argento

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
If you're planning on netori, it's safe to assume you plan on adding sexual content?
Yes, I plan to add sexual content to my game. For now it focuses on a canonical story, which at certain points is going to have very little sexual content. But when I add the routes for each girl, there is going to be a high sexual content.

Reactions: DrFree and jhustrue

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Well, obviously you are. Never heard of netori in a non-sexual way. Is that no sexual content tag gonna be here to stay for a while?
I don't know how I'll handle my times from now, so I can't even give you an estimate date. But I can assure you, that will be there at least in the next update and probably the second update as well.

Reactions: jhustrue

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
What are your current planned tags when you add sexual content?
Now I am working on the canon route, which has little sexual content. What would have high sexual content would be the gameplay with girls routes when the story progress a bit.
For the canon route, the tags would be the following:
Anal Sex, Creampie, Footjob, Group sex, Handjob, Incest, Masturbation, Milf, Oral Sex, Titfuck, Vaginal sex, Virgin.
For the routes of each girl there are probably more tags, but I will see that in due course.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Netori yes but not yet, netorare no.
Just to quickly clarify, NTR only ever means Netorare. (Would be worth putting "No NTR" somewhere on the thread, like in dev notes, so people know and don't ask... although some still will, but less).

Netori has no abbreviation. (and is separate).

Also I don't think you should have the "No sexual content" tag, since your game is going to have it, usually afaik that is used for game that will never have sexual content.

Although still put a note on the thread that the game is a "slow burn" until it does i.e. will take a while to get to proper sexual content update wise. (assuming it will be that way for a while).

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Just to quickly clarify, NTR only ever means Netorare. (Would be worth putting "No NTR" somewhere on the thread, like in dev notes, so people know and don't ask... although some still will, but less).

Also I don't think you should have the "No sexual content" tag, since your game is going to have it, usually afaik that is used for game that will never have sexual content.

Although still put a note on the thread that the game is a "slow burn" until it does i.e. will take a while to get to proper sexual content update wise. (assuming it will be that way for a while).
Well, in the rules I read that I can only add tags that are currently in the game, even if it will have it in future updates. So I will only remove that tag when there is sexual content present in my game.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Well, in the rules I read that I can only add tags that are currently in the game, even if it will have it in future updates. So I will only remove that tag when there is sexual content present in my game.
Fair enough, although you should make a note on the thead that it is temp (some may thing it will always be like that).

Reactions: DrFree

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019

Maybe it will work like this in this forum, but NTR is not only an abbreviation for netorare, it is also an abbreviation for netori and netorase, although netorare is the most used and most famous. But being easily confused, NTR is for netori, NTRR for netorare and NTRS for netorase.

Reactions: DrFree

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
"My sister has suffered extreme trauma, and despite every expert in the medical field stating she needs therapy, I have decided to fuck her instead. Yeah, that'll fix her. My penis is the cure."

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Maybe it will work like this in this forum, but NTR is not only an abbreviation for netorare, it is also an abbreviation for netori and netorase, although netorare is the most used and most famous. But being easily confused, NTR is for netori, NTRR for netorare and NTRS for netorase.
Uhhhh.... yeah no. That isn't how it works....

NTR is strictly for Netorare, NTRR isn't a thing...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Even the japanese use NTR for Netorare only (look no further than pixiv comments from japanese people... or on raw manga).

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes