VN Ren'Py ImoTsuyo: If It's for My Young Sister, I'll Be Stronger [v0.15] [otaku_argento]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
You should definitely add "NO NTR, but there will be Netori" and "There will be high sexual content at one point".
If I hadn't taken a few minutes to read the comments and your responses, I wouldn't have known, and I would've dropped it.
Most people are even more lazy than that.

Other than that, best wishes for your game!

Reactions: LUCK___Ñ_s

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
You should definitely add "NO NTR, but there will be Netori" and "There will be high sexual content at one point".
If I hadn't taken a few minutes to read the comments and your responses, I wouldn't have known, and I would've dropped it.
Most people are even more lazy than that.

Other than that, best wishes for your game!
Okay, thank you.

Reactions: DrFree

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Falta bastante todavía, pero sí va a haber escenas sexuales y serán animadas.
This is why I was telling you to include those comments on the main post.
"NO NTR, but there will be Netori" and "There will be high sexual content at one point" at the beginning will save you a lot of explanations.

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
This is why I was telling you to include those comments on the main post.
"NO NTR, but there will be Netori" and "There will be high sexual content at one point" at the beginning will save you a lot of explanations.
About the sexual content, it's literally the first question in Q&A. But it's going to be the last time I respond to this type of comments.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
About the sexual content, it's literally the first question in Q&A. But it's going to be the last time I respond to this type of comments.
Nobody opens those. Seriously, you're missing on potential clients like this.
You change it to "There won't/will be X" PLEASE READ TO KNOW MORE about it"

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Nobody opens those. Seriously, you're missing on potential clients like this.
You change it to "There won't/will be X" PLEASE READ TO KNOW MORE about it"
I'm not making my game for fame xd. I don't really care that few people see it or that many lose interest because of the first impression. The announcements are done, if the people are lazy and don't read them, that's not my fault.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DrFree

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Hello, everyone. I start the week with good news for fans of my game. New update v0.02 now available. Hope you enjoy this new version. Greetings from Argentina. :cool:

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
otaku_argento there seems to be a mistake/error.You don´t have any buttons in the main menu.You have only in top right your discord, instagramm and patreon picures but no start , load etc buttons

Reactions: otaku_argento

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Yes, I'm sorry. I forgot to add the splashscreen. Give me 10 minutes and I'll update links.

Reactions: gigan

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
These fucking Japanese titles. They're almost as long as the stupid in-game VN text.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes