VN Ren'Py ImoTsuyo: If It's for My Young Sister, I'll Be Stronger [v0.15] [otaku_argento]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
I'm gonna wait to play it for another update or two but I think the game looks great. And good luck to the developer

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
New version with two new chapters, two new characters and more. Hope u enjoy it.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
You need to do a lot of outstanding writing to make the other girls more compelling than Hana tbh, its going to be very difficult

Although I really like Gina, so that one would be easier.

Great stuff

Reactions: otaku_argento

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
You need to do a lot of outstanding writing to make the other girls more compelling than Hana tbh, its going to be very difficult

Although I really like Gina, so that one would be easier.

Great stuff
Thank you very much for your feedback. :D
Yes, there is plenty of time for that. I already have 36 chapters written that I have to pass on to the game, where each character will be developed in a deeper way. So don't worry about it, just wait for new chapters. <3

Sharqed

May 25, 2019
Just a curious question, the canon route is basically about Hana and Saigo only right? I saw you comment that the canon route have tags like group sex and stuff, so is it more leaning towards harem? I know I haven't played the game yet, but just wanna make sure where the canon route is heading before I play it...though I hope it's just about Hana and Saigo since I kinda dislike harem, I know I'm weird :I. But regardless the direction you take, I wish you luck on your game :)

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Just a curious question, the canon route is basically about Hana and Saigo only right? I saw you comment that the canon route have tags like group sex and stuff, so is it more leaning towards harem? I know I haven't played the game yet, but just wanna make sure where the canon route is heading before I play it...though I hope it's just about Hana and Saigo since I kinda dislike harem, I know I'm weird :I. But regardless the direction you take, I wish you luck on your game :)
Thanks for your feedback. The answer contains spoilers, so here you have:

No exactly. ALL the girls will have their moment and their development in the canon route, but it will go towards harem. Individual route gameplay will have more complexity and depth in characters development if you have a favourite one.

You're not weird, everyone has their own tastes. xd

And thank you. I hope you play the game someday.

Reactions: Sharqed

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Kind of made the MC to be a liar he aid he would meet with the little girl on the weekends to play with the puppy. He never did.

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Kind of made the MC to be a liar he aid he would meet with the little girl on the weekends to play with the puppy. He never did.
Thanks for your feedback. Xd

He does, it just isn't detailed much in the story. In one of the next chapters there is a scene with them talking in the park while Saigo is training and Rui is playing with Aika.

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
I made a public post on my Patreon with a report as to why there was no update this month, in case anyone wants to know. But I will update the game soon.

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
After more than a month and a half working on it, I can finally bring you this new version with only one new chapter but with a lot of gameplay improvements. I hope you enjoy it.

I haven't fully tested the disabled romaji using English, so there may be some bugs. If you find any, let me know.

Last edited:

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
It looks like a good game, Similar to anime stories. I'll put it on my list, Until there is more content.
The game already has around 3 hours of gameplay for now in its 11 chapters. I hope you try it one day and like it.

Reactions: bebo92

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Is the "play from the start of the game with every new update" rule still in effect ? And if it is, will this change in the future ?
For this version it is necessary, I think that for the next versions it will no longer be necessary because I added new variables that I no longer plan to change. Anyway, I'm always going to post the save file from the previous update so you don't have to play all over again and can start directly from the new content.

Reactions: MisterNephilim

chu4ng

Sep 7, 2019
>opening a history instead of rolling back
Also what the heck with keybind? [h]ide doesn't work, only mouses middle button. creenshot doesn't work.

Quite good soundtrack, amazing sprites(it's still Koikatsu, but what the hay?).
Although poor script and weeb-wibes. Personality of characters are bad too.
Saw a few english misstakes, but it's ok, if you spanish and actually good result of auto-translate, 'cause often it looks 1000% worse.
One more time about MC personality - what the heck?
- Stupid bully, how dare you?
*grab every girls by their arms, billion of pervert jokes and flirt*
Also may be I haven't play enough, but Tsundere is too straigh. Are you really have watched over 1500 anime? Because that's unreal for any anime.

Or that's only affects first half of chapters?

Last edited:
  • Haha

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
>opening a history instead of rolling back
Also what the heck with keybind? [h]ide doesn't work, only mouses middle button. creenshot doesn't work.

Quite good soundtrack, amazing sprites(it's still Koikatsu, but what the hay?).
Although poor script and weeb-wibes. Personality of characters are bad too.
Saw a few english misstakes, but it's ok, if you spanish and actually good result of auto-translate, 'cause often it looks 1000% worse.
One more time about MC personality - what the heck?
- Stupid bully, how dare you?
*grab every girls by their arms, billion of pervert jokes and flirt*
Also may be I haven't play enough, but Tsundere is too straigh. Are you really have watched over 1500 anime? Because that's unreal for any anime.

Or that's only affects first half of chapters?
Thanks for playing ImoTsuyo. There is a controls section in the options menu.
I make my game in my own style, having seen +1500 animes gave me a lot of ideas, but it doesn't mean that I will tell the same story.
And about the MC, it's what I like to see in a protagonist. I hate MCs who are allergic to women.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes