VN Ren'Py ImoTsuyo: If It's for My Young Sister, I'll Be Stronger [v0.17] [otaku_argento]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
Works on JoiPlay with Ren'Py 2 plugin

But if you like nudity I advise against playing this
As it's paywalled behind a patreon subscription

I immediately uninstalled once I saw that fact

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Looks interesting. Any anal scenes or tags are up to date?
There's just one H scene in the whole game so far, not animated yet and doesn't have anal. But the game will have anal scenes at some point of the future (Not too soon tho). I'm actually working centered in the kinetic canon route mode which is not exactly for H scenes. The game will soon have individual routes, and those will be more centered in H, so they would probably have anal scenes.

Reactions: vaaf

vaaf

Jul 22, 2018
There's just one H scene in the whole game so far, not animated yet and doesn't have anal. But the game will have anal scenes at some point of the future (Not too soon tho). I'm actually working centered in the kinetic canon route mode which is not exactly for H scenes. The game will soon have individual routes, and those will be more centered in H, so they would probably have anal scenes.
Thanks for the info! ^^

Reactions: otaku_argento

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
ImoTsuyo: If It's for My Young Sister, I'll Be Stronger [v0.17] [otaku_argento]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

okabe21

May 26, 2017
Xd. You can disable the romaji in case you prefer a no Japanese version of the dialogues.
It's cool lol I understand japanese too and i know the "doushite koko ni" so when i saw the Doushite are you here kinda made me laugh, nothing wrong with it. kinda cool like this game is like a japanese lesson lol

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
It's cool lol I understand japanese too and i know the "doushite koko ni" so when i saw the Doushite are you here kinda made me laugh, nothing wrong with it. kinda cool like this game is like a japanese lesson lol
Yes, but I preferred not to convert everything literally into romaji lol. It was better to just use some basic terms, though there are a few more advanced ones in there too. Using terms like "koko" and "ni" would make it a bit more complicated to explain for those who aren't very familiar with Japanese but still want to enjoy some basic romaji. Plus, it would be even more challenging for me to mix the dialogues with terms that work with or without those connectors like ni in the code. I had something like that in the earlier versions, calling it simple romaji and complex romaji. But it ended up being too complicated to maintain and it didn't worth at all.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
ImoTsuyo: If It's for My Young Sister, I'll Be Stronger [v0.17] [otaku_argento]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Hi Sons, I don't think the compressed version for this game is working.
Sons, don't worry about this game. There is something seriously wrong with the OS for this game, even in full d/l.

Last edited:

engesa

Dec 21, 2018
No - just personal mods - transparency to the textbox, fort outlines, hide gui, extra save slots, rollback, savetoken.py, etc, etc.
I added my "toolbox" of mods I added to most games, (depending on the ren'py version used), and it the blew up my tracback.log.
I had to edit most of this games mods specifically for this game - and had fun looking at how you coded it.
Very unique as I said - and yes you seem to be a "a organized person".
Which was refreshing.
Ren'Py 8 ver 8.2.* versions are a bit buggy Imho - 8.1.* versions are great.

Thanks for responding - and keep up the great work!!! (y)
How did you make rollback work? for the life of me I can't figure it out.

jynxpantera

Mar 12, 2019
How the hell you say this isn't censored? The story doesn't even make sense when it's talking about nude characters, since nude sprites are locked behind patreon. So you see their underwear... What an odd choice of paywalling.

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
How the hell you say this isn't censored? The story doesn't even make sense when it's talking about nude characters, since nude sprites are locked behind patreon. So you see their underwear... What an odd choice of paywalling.
Only sprites are censored for free, but some scenes with CGs are nude, while the paid version has animations for them. Thanks for playing tho.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes