VN Ren'Py ImoTsuyo: If It's for My Young Sister, I'll Be Stronger [v0.17] [otaku_argento]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ImoTsuyoIfItsForMyYoungSisterIllBeStronger-0.16.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Thanks for your comprehensive answer, anyway I play the game in english but some terms are inexplicably in spanish, and I wanted to be as precise as possible: the fact is I was mainly interested in adult scenes involving brother and sister
Can you tell me or show me where are those spanish parts while playing on English? Before anything else, you should try changing the language in options menu and see if that resolves the problem despite it has enabled one or both. On the other hand, the start of the game, should have show you a language choice buttons... but if it didn't happen, could be a bug, having both enabled... try changing it from main menu - options. Thanks anyway to say it and for play my game. Otherwise it could be a mistake or a forgotten thing to translate.
About the content... there's some, but as you can see not too much, and now a lil bit less, since the next canon route chapters will be per girl mostly. But don't worry. I'm actually working on individual routes for the next versions (no the right next v0.17, but later, in this year), so Hana will have more time at screen.

Reactions: Za_Warudo

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Is there any interactions in this or strictly VN?
For now it's just a kinetic visual novel. The only interaction is to choose a small option which doesn't affect the story. The game for now has just the canon route, with no interactions. But I'm already working for next versions making the sandbox / open world game mode.

• Hey there
Reactions: Lerd0

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
It was only unresponsive for a few seconds after switching to window, which is weird.
Indeed, it's weird. Thanks for reporting it. The language selection menu is in the splash screen, which, if you don't know, is like an introduction before the main menu, showing some credits and the game's logo using a mix of labels and screens with some keys to avoid surpassing it. The "problem" could be that you maybe clicked with the right click or pressed any key that might have hidden the screen. Besides that, it could also be that there's a small hard pause there to leave time to read the text before going to the next image or text. Anyways, I'll check it just in case. Thanks again for reporting it, and I hope you enjoy the game.

CT1313

Dec 22, 2023
This wouldn't work on joiplay. I'm gonna try re-downloading this and trying again.
Edit: I re-downloaded it and tried again and it still wouldn't work.

Last edited:

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Hey there! I'm back with a new version with only one chapter. I came "late" because I was creating a mini game about trading cards for my patrons inside ImoTsuyo. This version brings, besides the only one chapter 31, a gallery music to control with random and repeat, but also with a favorite system where those songs you select, you'll hear them on every menu, even without the original main menu music. About the mini game, it comes with 4 rarities in this version (common, uncommon, rare and super rare) and its own gallery viewer, with the awesome 3D viewer which allows you to rotate and position the card to see some special effects, but that's only available for patrons for now, it would be free at some point when I have a lot more cards and a proper working system, tho this one has a working buy and sell system already. If you find any bug, I'll be waiting until next Sunday, because I want to return to work on WaifusInLove for a week or two, but this week I'll wait for reports, if they are before Sunday, I'll release a fixed version, otherwise, it will have to wait until the release of v0.18 AFTER WaifusInLove new release in mid September. Remember to keep an eye on my patreon to see the free weekly reports and feel free to join my "dead" discord server lol. Have a good week and greetings as always from Argentina. :coffee:

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes