VN Ren'Py ImoTsuyo: If It's for My Young Sister, I'll Be Stronger [v0.17] [otaku_argento]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Hey there, thanks for playing my game and for your feedback. Yeah, I understand that not everyone has the patience to spend two minutes on the tutorial or check the options menu before playing the story. The romaji function is designed to provide a more immersive experience for anime and otaku culture fans. I know it's not for everyone, which is why there's an option to disable it. I'll consider adding an option to choose whether to use romaji at the start in future versions, but nothing is certain yet. The tutorial is there for a reason; you can skip it and still enjoy the game, but for those new to visual novels or who want to understand the mechanics better, it's quite useful. As for the potential for lower ratings from users due to that feature, I understand that I can't please everyone. However, I can say that I personally enjoy this aspect of my game a lot.
Thanks again, and I hope you keep playing the next versions of ImoTsuyo and my other projects.

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Hello everyone, how have you been? I'm good, though I apologize for my long absence here, it was because I was working on my new project: WaifusInLove, which you can now download from the following link:

https://f95zone.to/threads/waifusinlove-pilot-public-version-otaku_argento.209517/

I hope you like it, both the gameplay and the new dynamics in this new project that I took on as a personal challenge. If you find any bugs, please let me know in the comments or on my Discord server so I can fix them as soon as possible. I will be waiting until Friday the 31st to receive bug reports; any reports after that date will be addressed in the September update. Why September? Because in the following months, I want to fully dedicate myself to ImoTsuyo again, I have great surprises that I assure you will love. Without anything else to say, check out my new game and keep an eye on my Patreon, I will continue to post weekly reports with the progress of ImoTsuyo.
Greetings from Argentina. :coffee:

Reactions: Sossse and ABQ-NEW

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Hello everyone, it's really been a while. I'm here again, for those who don't know I've been working in other project and that's why my large absence with ImoTsuyo for almost half-year. But here I am, with a new version that is short, but with a lot of new things, the whole music was changed, just one chapter added, but with the new music and the new sound effects, I think it worths to play the whole story again. I'll make more versions this year, so keep an eye on my patreon and feel free to join my empty discord server lol. Have a good week and greetings as always from Argentina. :coffee:

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
ImoTsuyoIfItsForMyYoungSisterIllBeStronger-0.16
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Perfect S

Oct 20, 2019
OK, I tried this new version, and while there have been some progress with her, it's still pretty much only SFW content so far. Which is unfortunate to me as incest is my favorite genre.
Also, I could not help but notice the massive character bloat the story has now. It seems a new girl was being introduced in every scene. I couldn't even register their names due to that. There's a reason even big JP VN studios rarely have more than a couple main LIs. Or else it's just not possible to flesh them all out. If the story so far is the "common route" and there are gonna be "branching individual routes" in the future, you would have to be a writing machine to make an individual route for each girl. Sadly I don't see that realistically happening. No wonder you felt burnt out and have been working on another game lol.
I know I'm just a nobody, but I play a lot of JP VNs and this is just my personal opinion about your game. Feel free to ignore it. Cheers.

Shiva11

Feb 8, 2018
Thank you otaku_argento for including the romaji in your story. I am no Japanese speaker but have watched enough anime to know that what is given as the romaji for iie is pronounced 'eeyeah'. If I hadn't heard the word before I would think to pronounce it as 'iiee' from the spelling given. Not sure if anyone cares but me but there it is.

• Red Heart
Reactions: otaku_argento

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
It means that finally there’s action with the sister?
Technically yes. Just a date tho xd.

Sister and a lot of characters.
Hey, don't talk down about yourself saying you're nobody haha. I really appreciate any kind of comment, both "negative" and positive ones both give me ideas and things to learn how and about what to improve. And yes, you're more than right about that. But do not worry, my friend. A lot of waifus in the canon route with their respective individual route might seem impossible... if I was starting the project just now and writing on the go. But this is a long term project that I've been writing in the shadows since even before its first publication here in F95 in Nov. 2021 for so many years now. So I actually have the whole first season with synopsises for each chapter and kinda "completed" in the idea. The individual routes, more than 60 have already a synopsis, an actual order, with ideas for the script, the conflicts, bad and good endings, etc. It's quite ambitious, I'll recognize it, but I'll complete it no matter what. And there are a lot of surprises coming, so keep an eye not just here but in my other projects as well.
By the way, there's a library at extras menu where you can "study" the girls with a lot of info, not only their names and not only female cast but male cast as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Perfect S

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Thank you otaku_argento for including the romaji in your story. I am no Japanese speaker but have watched enough anime to know that what is given as the romaji for iie is pronounced 'eeyeah'. If I hadn't heard the word before I would think to pronounce it as 'iiee' from the spelling given. Not sure if anyone cares but me but there it is.
Thank YOU. I'm so pleased you liked the "mechanic" of romaji. And don't worry, I do care haha. Just to let you know, in case you didn't notice it, or ignored the tutorial. As you may know, there are also not too common romaji terms or let's call 'em more advanced ones that rookies on otaku culture may would not understand or have heard 'em like you. But you can actually disable the use of specific terms if you want, going to dictionary in the extras menu, which also has a pronunciation screen which was made mostly for Spanish players, but it has own changes in English. BUT, soon, Idk which version nor when exactly, but I'll add a kinda voice that pronounce the words so you can learn more about it and learn how to do pronounce every word yourself.

On the other hand:

Anyways, a lot of text, hope you read it. Keep an eye on updates and thank you all for playing my game.

Reactions: Twistty

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
ImoTsuyo: If It's for My Young Sister, I'll Be Stronger [v0.16] [otaku_argento] - Compressed

Win/Linux [149 MB]
- - - -

Mac [162 MB]
- - - -

Reactions: mastergig30

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
otaku_argento
This has to be one of the most interesting coded games I have looked through.
Its written is Spanish (I am assuming your native language?), translated to English and includes Japanese Romaji "mechanics". :oops:
Also the game folder structure is fairly unique as well - might be due to the game using ren'py 7.7.3?
Which is an odd ren'py version to use - Imho.
I usually mod my games - mostly for "look" and "feel" changes and a few life improvements - and this made me work overtime - lol.

Fun game - just a lot of work to mod. :sneaky:
(Not a bad thing - just mentioning that for others - if they wish to mod it also).

• Sad

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Im getting this error
It's a stupid mistake I made forgetting adding something. You can temporally fix it by enabling the romaji from main menu temporally just to pass that line, and then disable it again. But I'm already working on it to release the fix asap. Thanks for your patience and for letting me know about the bug.

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
otaku_argento
This has to be one of the most interesting coded games I have looked through.
Its written is Spanish (I am assuming your native language?), translated to English and includes Japanese Romaji "mechanics". :oops:
Also the game folder structure is fairly unique as well - might be due to the game using ren'py 7.7.3?
Which is an odd ren'py version to use - Imho.
I usually mod my games - mostly for "look" and "feel" changes and a few life improvements - and this made me work overtime - lol.

Fun game - just a lot of work to mod. :sneaky:
(Not a bad thing - just mentioning that for others - if they wish to mod it also).
Why you wanna mod my game :(. Hahaha, it's okay, as long as you don't make money with it and do it for your own... I guess it's okay. Yes, Spanish in my native main language. The folder structure? I dunno, I guess I'm just a organized person... and about the version, yes... I think it's kinda weird not to use python 3 with Ren'Py 8 yet... it's because a lot of reasons, but I'm planning to move to Ren'Py 8.

• Love

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Why you wanna mod my game :(. Hahaha, it's okay, as long as you don't make money with it and do it for your own... I guess it's okay. Yes, Spanish in my native main language. The folder structure? I dunno, I guess I'm just a organized person... and about the version, yes... I think it's kinda weird not to use python 3 with Ren'Py 8 yet... it's because a lot of reasons, but I'm planning to move to Ren'Py 8.
No - just personal mods - transparency to the textbox, fort outlines, hide gui, extra save slots, rollback, savetoken.py, etc, etc.
I added my "toolbox" of mods I added to most games, (depending on the ren'py version used), and it the blew up my tracback.log.
I had to edit most of this games mods specifically for this game - and had fun looking at how you coded it.
Very unique as I said - and yes you seem to be a "a organized person".
Which was refreshing.
Ren'Py 8 ver 8.2.* versions are a bit buggy Imho - 8.1.* versions are great.

Thanks for responding - and keep up the great work!!! (y)

• Haha

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
No - just personal mods - transparency to the textbox, fort outlines, hide gui, extra save slots, rollback, savetoken.py, etc, etc.
I added my "toolbox" of mods I added to most games, (depending on the ren'py version used), and it the blew up my tracback.log.
I had to edit most of this games mods specifically for this game - and had fun looking at how you coded it.
Very unique as I said - and yes you seem to be a "a organized person".
Which was refreshing.
Ren'Py 8 ver 8.2.* versions are a bit buggy Imho - 8.1.* versions are great.

Thanks for responding - and keep up the great work!!! (y)
Well, if you check the options menu from the main menu... you'll see there are a lot of those options you said already in the game being implemented... colors per character names, their outline color, textbox transparency, its text border, hide gui with U key (Controls inside the options menu). Rollback disabled just for my own taste, which makes open the history, the save screen is quite unique I'd say. Having buttons to write name and delete selected ones with a functional button, lol. And thanks for commenting, I hope you keep playing my game in the future and liking it, there will be a lot of surprises soon.

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Well, some players reported significant bugs... pretty dumb mistakes on my part, maybe because I rushed and didn't check everything thoroughly. This version is mainly for those who don't play with romaji enabled, but it also has some other improvements, so it's necessary to re-download it, both the game and the respective mods you wanna use. In theory, the folders should remain the same, so it shouldn't change the link. Anyway, I tested this version more comprehensively, with all the mods, without any, in Spanish, in English, with romaji enabled and disabled, etc. Last night I was working on improving the code to check for game updates only if the user's PC currently has internet access. Otherwise, it shows a screen saying there isn't any. This, as another player mentioned, is an important bug just like the romaji terms issue that someone else pointed out. The problem was that if the game checked for updates without an internet connection, it broke the code because I didn't put in a variable for error handling, but now it has it, so there should be no more problems... Anyway, if you find any kind of bugs for anything, please let me know in the comments, on Discord, or on . Have a good week and I hope you can enjoy ImoTsuyo even more this time. See you on Sunday on my Patreon, I already have news about the next version v0.17 that will excite many, especially the patrons who will have exclusive access and much earlier than the free players.

Thank you, @snideremark!

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes