Overview:
Hello, This is my coloring mod for Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~​

Updated: 7/04/2024
Game/Creator: Inusuku -
Modder: Daseson
Mod Version: v0.84 C
Game Version: 1.4.X
Language: English
Game for this mod: Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~.
Others: FFFOX MOD.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:

Percentages of each section:

The percentages refer to the colored images that are used within the game, so if you find an image without color in any section that is 100%, it is because that image is not used within the game.

Overall Mod: 84%.
Cutin: 100%,
HScenes: 23%,
Cg: 58%,
Pictures: 43%,
Others: 90%
1.4.0: 75%

Note
If you do not like any section or have any suggestions, you can respond to the publication with respect, I will try to look at the suggestions or changes requested to make them.

This mod is created without profit, if you want to support you can leave your reaction or comment about it and if you still want to support even more you can donate to the creator inusuku.

Please only comment about the mod, if you want to know some functionality of the game you can comment on the post where you downloaded it.

Recomendation: Always install my mod last so as not to cause problems with other coloring mods/extra content.

Special thanks to:

- Shadesishere For translating and sharing the game.

- mello.second For its uncensorship MOD.

- BlueFireNick For FFFOX MOD.

- Itsuka Shiro For the Installer program.

Thanks to you this project is possible :giggle: .

Download: -

You can see how to use the installer here.

This mod is compatible with the KAGURA/STEAM version, if you have the game downloaded from Steam you can see how to install the mod from here.

If you have problems with the installer, you can watch a video on how to do the manual installation from here.

To enable change hair after the great adventure you must download the FFFOX MOD.​

1679460020943.png 1679460357221.png 1679460484093.png 1679460698623.png 1679460776997.png 1679692758945.png Titulo.jpg event_32_01.jpg event48_01.jpg

Last edited:

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Update v0.35

Completely recolor the project:

New scenes added:

New Pictures added:

This is all for this update... I hope you like it and remember that the mod is on hold until inusuku releases the redesign update (っ^▿^).

Last edited:

Azero

Jul 24, 2017
Update v0.35

Completely recolor the project:

New scenes added:

New Pictures added:

This is all for this update... I hope you like it and remember that the mod is on hold until inusuku releases the redesign update (っ^▿^).
what a time to be alive

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Thank you for your hard work!! btw whats with the grey liquid or is the scene color in progress?
I think they are fluids from the sister when she cums...

They were really much more gray (As the game is in black and white it looks good) and I tried to make it as light as possible so that they would go unnoticed but I see that they are still noticeable :/

I could try to make them transparent although that would require redrawing and the truth is I have always tried not to redraw the scenes so as not to lose the style of the creator, on the other hand inusuku public that will do retouching precisely to this scene so the most likely thing is that I will have to repaint it..

I would think that the best thing for now is to leave it like this and when the update comes out I will touch it up to make it transparent.

I show you a comparison.

Last edited:

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
I think they are fluids from the sister when she cums...

They were really much more gray (As the game is in black and white it looks good) and I tried to make it as light as possible so that they would go unnoticed but I see that they are still noticeable :/

I could try to make them transparent although that would require redrawing and the truth is I have always tried not to redraw the scenes so as not to lose the style of the creator, on the other hand inusuku public that will do retouching precisely to this scene so the most likely thing is that I will have to repaint it..

I would think that the best thing for now is to leave it like this and when the update comes out I will touch it up to make it transparent.

I show you a comparison.

wait, so you are telling me that semen aren't suppose to have a cement-like color all this time?!

now I'm not sure whether to seek a doctor or a construction worker...

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
wait, so you are telling me that semen aren't suppose to have a cement-like color all this time?!

now I'm not sure whether to seek a doctor or a construction worker...
Sorry if I'm not understanding well.

But the liquid we are talking about is the one that comes out of the sister's vagina, they are fluids that must be transparent, they look gray like this because the image was originally in black and white.

On the other hand, if you detail the FFFOX MOD compatibility image well, there you can see the semen that is white.

Reactions: YuKandayo32

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
Sorry if I'm not understanding well.

But the liquid we are talking about is the one that comes out of the sister's vagina, they are fluids that must be transparent, they look gray like this because the image was originally in black and white.

On the other hand, if you detail the FFFOX MOD compatibility image well, there you can see the semen that is white.
I guess that makes more sense, although I'm only messing around with the previous comment

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hello people,

I know I said I'd put the mod on pause but I actually feel kind of sorry to do this...so I'll work on some images that I really think are very unlikely to change. (Scenes from the bathroom and from the picture folders).

Additionally, I found an old coloring of mine in the cloud and wow the change is radical, I feel that I have improved a lot

wagsdad

Mar 11, 2021
Screenshot 2023-03-31 231736.png
Neck is uncolored

EDIT: the reason appears to be the pictures in PICTURE file paja01 to paja04
this outfit includes the neck for some reason

Last edited:

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
Hello people,

I know I said I'd put the mod on pause but I actually feel kind of sorry to do this...so I'll work on some images that I really think are very unlikely to change. (Scenes from the bathroom and from the picture folders).

Additionally, I found an old coloring of mine in the cloud and wow the change is radical, I feel that I have improved a lot

really like the way you made the red light shines spread around the background, and the extra detail on the window is nice too.

small suggestion and I know this is redudant, but have you tried experimenting with the "black shadows" to have the same shading as imouto's hair shadow? (make the color greyer instead of straight up black). thats all, keep it up!

Reactions: itsrinu and akapp

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
really like the way you made the red light shines spread around the background, and the extra detail on the window is nice too.

small suggestion and I know this is redudant, but have you tried experimenting with the "black shadows" to have the same shading as imouto's hair shadow? (make the color greyer instead of straight up black). thats all, keep it up!
Hello, I had already tried the change that you are proposing in some images, but since the change is almost imperceptible and that this generates extra work for me, I discarded it.

I share an example where I try to do it with the hair

Although if you think that aesthetically it looks better I can try to do this work again with new images, and gradually change the ones that do not have it.

Reactions: YuKandayo32

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
Hello, I had already tried the change that you are proposing in some images, but since the change is almost imperceptible and that this generates extra work for me, I discarded it.

Although if you think that aesthetically it looks better I can try to do this work again with new images, and gradually change the ones that do not have it.
It's more noticeable with lighter hair for sure. It does separate the shadow under her neck from the hair shadow which is better and makes sense for color version to have imo.

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021

I'm gonna let the community decide on this one, since I dont mind much if the changes are made or not and simply giving a suggestion

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
It's more noticeable with lighter hair for sure. It does separate the shadow under her neck from the hair shadow which is better and makes sense for color version to have imo.
I'm gonna let the community decide on this one, since I dont mind much if the changes are made or not and simply giving a suggestion
Done, if it seems better to you, I will do it from now on in future images, and I will gradually correct the ones I already have.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes