Mod Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ Color Mod [v0.84] [Steam] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

ーはかせ

Sep 25, 2021
I like your final conclusion,

It was really something I thought about when coloring but I already had the skirt painted and doing them upside down looked very strange which would make me have to repaint the whole skirt again, so I tried adding shadows and it turned out quite well in my opinion since they simulate depth which is what we would expect from a skirt.

Look, I share you with and without shadows
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for your message, it really made me see the images in a different way and it will help me in future colorings.

This could help me with the problem I have with the school swimsuits since in both versions (Fantasy and Monochrome) they look a bit strange in the developing color images that I have.
I really liked the way you painted her skirt. The shadows definitely makes a lot of difference.

Last edited:

gamer012345

Jun 12, 2020
This is the difference between passion and when someone is doing it to get paid. Dude, this is honestly beautiful and I'm very picky when it comes to japanese games. I'll be looking forward to playing this when it completes. I can hardly wait! Thank you

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
This is the difference between passion and when someone is doing it to get paid. Dude, this is honestly beautiful and I'm very picky when it comes to japanese games. I'll be looking forward to playing this when it completes. I can hardly wait! Thank you
I am very glad that you like my mod and that it lives up to your expectations :3

I will work hard to improve every day

ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ♡

Arsvaarg

Jan 13, 2021
Update 0.40:

SCENES ADDED:

Pictures:

I apologize since I feel that it is not enough content for 2 weeks... I wanted to add more pictures but they had color errors... sorry.
Yes, I'm ready to wait as long as you like!Coloring of this quality requires talent and time, in no case do we dare to rush) Good luck!

• Red Heart
Reactions: NitroSM and Daseson

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
I apologize since I feel that it is not enough content for 2 weeks... I wanted to add more pictures but they had color errors... sorry.
No need for apologizing about content numbers in updates. You're doing this for free and there's no rush. It's a free mod that takes a lot of time to make.
Time wise, I can say the majority of people have no problem with you taking longer to do things. It's only your time that is being dedicated to the work.
Many just want the mod to be completed to the end. How long it takes won't matter.

lisa.k

Jun 16, 2019
You crazy? Definitely don`t need to apologize. As NitroSM said before, you doing this for free and we are all happy about it. Don`t push yourself too hard for something like that. I`m very thankful for what you did before, even if you would stop coloring now, I would have no problem with that at all.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,

This week unfortunately I will not be able to update, I have very little content and many tasks in real life

I really feel bad since I'm breaking the promise of 1 weekly update for each mod (╥︣﹏᷅╥),

I've been able to do some work and here's a small view of what I've done:

I'm really considering leaving the updates for every 2 weeks so if I can keep my word, coloring is my hobby so I do it when I have free time.

I also colored a CG and I really loved the result.. I'll leave it as a surprise update to see if you liked the result as much as I did when i post it(っ^▿^).

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
So how do i install this
Hello,

It really is very simple, just unzip, open the folder and take the sub folders with names ("Cutin,Hscenes,Cg,Picture and SystemGraphic") and paste it in "Sister! Seifuku -Fantasy- 1.3.1\Data" and you hit paste and replace.

Reactions: MilfLover123456
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes