• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ Color Mod [v0.84] [Steam] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
i don't have color at night events. i had colors in the pictures at the left but the main thing is only white any idea how can i get it colored? this is an example of your colored illustration. the one at the top is like mine how can i get it colored? (edited) View attachment 2627434 View attachment 2627421
Hello,

This is something I get asked a lot...

Short answer:

They are not fully colored yet and I do not like to share content halfway.

Long answer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The image that you show me of the face down position I lost with the damage to my hard drive.

Currently I have the hscene like this:

Missionary: 0%,
Face down: 0%
Sideways: 60%
Piledrive: 20%
Doggystyle: 20%
69: 100%
And the bottom right position 0%

It is still very incomplete

I'll work on them the best I can to bring them as soon as possible, but I really can't promise that it will be fast.

I'm sorry

Last edited:

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,

I take advantage of my stay here, as you know we are already 2 days away from the release of update 1.4 which has many image changes.

In the little that I have seen I have noticed somewhat small changes like these:

And well, there are many on a large scale like the one at sunset, really what Inusuku has shown is very little, I'm sure there are many more large-scale retouched images.

But well, what I want to say is that I advise you NOT to install my mod when version 1.4 comes out since there may be inconsistency errors in the images, when said update comes out I will give you a quick review of the images and I will fix them little by little, but in the meantime This happens. I think it's best to play without mods so they can test the changes and new features of the update.

I will be announcing when I get an update of my mod compatible with version 1.4.

Note: I also ask that if in such a case you decide to install my mod in version 1.4, do not post this thread showing errors, since as I said it is inevitable that there will be errors and I will work on them.

wagsdad

Mar 11, 2021
Hi guys,

I download the new version and all the new images are beautiful, I saw this one and I said "I HAVE TO COLOR IT!!" And this was the result

View attachment 2650643

I can't wait to paint all the others :love: :love: :love:
Mine goodness gracious. The art-style has come a long way from monochrome! and the coloring is simply great! great job and thank you!

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Mine goodness gracious. The art-style has come a long way from monochrome! and the coloring is simply great! great job and thank you!
Inusuku's artistic style is beautiful. It's really an honor for me to be able to color his images, although sometimes I feel that my color is not up to the drawing :(

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Inusuku's artistic style is beautiful. It's really an honor for me to be able to color his images, although sometimes I feel that my color is not up to the drawing :(
Huh, I guess you already decrypted it then, I was going to ask you if you needed me to give you the games pic files once I decrypted it so you could get a start on your mod

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Huh, I guess you already decrypted it then, I was going to ask you if you needed me to give you the games pic files once I decrypted it so you could get a start on your mod
Thank you very much Shade, I never really thought you liked my mod. It makes me happy to know :giggle:

Going to the status of my mod and I have good and bad news.

The good news is that they did not change many of the ones that I already had painted.

The bad news is that the few that changed made a total change, so I will have to paint them from scratch, which will consume some time since the vast majority are with CG.

I show you an example:

1.3.1:
1685145174162.png
1.4.11:
1685145084514.png

I'll be working to make my mod compatible with the new version but it could take some time.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Thank you very much Shade, I never really thought you liked my mod. It makes me happy to know :giggle:

Going to the status of my mod and I have good and bad news.

The good news is that they did not change many of the ones that I already had painted.

The bad news is that the few that changed made a total change, so I will have to paint them from scratch, which will consume some time since the vast majority are with CG.

I show you an example:

1.3.1:
View attachment 2652793
1.4.11:
View attachment 2652791

I'll be working to make my mod compatible with the new version but it could take some time.
I have always liked your colour mod.

Right now I've just started to translate V1.4.11, and it will probably take awhile as I intend to really take my time to improve the overall quality of the translation as I go.

I was planning to give you an archive of all the pics in the game so you could start working on it before my translation is released, however it seems you already have said files, so that saves a little time.

I personally am looking forward to a playthrough with your mod once it's all done.

*Edit* Translation currently stalled due to issues with Translate++

Last edited:

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hello everyone,

The progress for the compatibility update advances faster than I thought, today I fixed all the images with small changes and I have 2 that have changed completely:
1685249473488.png

I would love to color all the ones that appear in the corners when you select an action

I would also like in the update not only to give compatibility to version 1.4+ but also to give some content of the new images, I will be posting progress :3

Arsvaarg

Jan 13, 2021
Hello everyone,

The progress for the compatibility update advances faster than I thought, today I fixed all the images with small changes and I have 2 that have changed completely:
View attachment 2655530

I would love to color all the ones that appear in the corners when you select an action

I would also like in the update not only to give compatibility to version 1.4+ but also to give some content of the new images, I will be posting progress :3
Looking forward to new works!)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hello, I love your mod.

I have a question, is the hair change still on after the great adventure?

It makes me happy that you like it.

This question is somewhat difficult to answer.

To change the hair I must modify the game code with conditionals, which is really easy, the problem is that if I did this my mod would be incompatible with future mods such as Bluefirenick's FFFOX MOD that I'm sure will update with new features for version 1.4.

A while ago I talked to blue and he told me that I could take his mod and merge it with mine but this would mean that every time he updates his mod I would have to update mine with some script.

Also I would like to wait for a version translated by Shade of the game to start working on it.

On the part of the images, all the images that I have painted for a while I have put their version of blonde hair

I show you 2 recent examples:

So as a conclusion... it's something I want to do but can't do in the short term.

zentinel

Mar 23, 2023
Im newbie who just come here to say thanks to Daseson who doing the great mod for us
"thank you"
I love this game so much
I do not know yet that I prefer monochrome or color, I think I will love color version after I get used to this mod
...I visit this page...everyday omg... Great thing takes time.... I know... It just like you order something from Online shop..
Now you just wait and be patient... > <

Thank you

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Im newbie who just come here to say thanks to Daseson who doing the great mod for us
"thank you"
I love this game so much
I do not know yet that I prefer monochrome or color, I think I will love color version after I get used to this mod
...I visit this page...everyday omg... Great thing takes time.... I know... It just like you order something from Online shop..
Now you just wait and be patient... > <

Thank you
I'm so glad you like my mod :3

It always makes me very happy to receive nice comments... Thank you

frans❤ [Español Comic's].gif
========================================//======================================

Since I started with this mod I have received many comments telling me that they do not like my mod and even once I received one telling me that I was damaging the art of inusuku.

I really think that all opinions are respectable since they are the tastes of each person, so if you want to play in color or monochrome, it will depend solely on you.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes