Mod Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ Color Mod [v0.84] [Steam] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

zentinel

Mar 23, 2023
I'm so glad you like my mod :3

It always makes me very happy to receive nice comments... Thank you

View attachment 2659318
========================================//======================================

Since I started with this mod I have received many comments telling me that they do not like my mod and even once I received one telling me that I was damaging the art of inusuku.

I really think that all opinions are respectable since they are the tastes of each person, so if you want to play in color or monochrome, it will depend solely on you.
If I do not like color version, I can turn off??? ( But I will try it first )
I wish to play Eng version of V1.4 and try color mod too.
----------------------
Personal opinion
I think your color is nice and well selected colored tone ( don't to metion how much afford you put into this ) but a bit too saturated color. I think desaturated 40% will be like pencil color draw....but that is just my taste.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
If I do not like color version, I can turn off??? ( But I will try it first )
I wish to play Eng version of V1.4 and try color mod too.
I'm sorry to say that my mod is not compatible with version 1.4, I'm currently working on a compatibility update.

And if you don't like it, you can return the images to monochrome and play as you feel more comfortable.

zentinel

Mar 23, 2023
I'm sorry to say that my mod is not compatible with version 1.4, I'm currently working on a compatibility update.

And if you don't like it, you can return the images to monochrome and play as you feel more comfortable.
Yeap, I know that you are working on it ^^. keep up then
-------------------------
Im trying 40% desat to pleasure myself XD

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,

The update is almost ready, I'm missing 2 images,

But I would like to launch it when Shade gives us a translated version, since at the moment the installation method of my mod is somewhat cumbersome and can cause problems,

So I will take advantage of the time that shade has to get its translated version to paint additional images :3

1685636696113.png

Lovely123

Jun 26, 2018
Hello, as I mentioned in the previous post, I am waiting for the translated version of shade since it comes with everything unzipped and thus the installation is much easier.
so the new content, u need to draw a little more so it mbe take a while right? thanks for answer

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,

Lately I have received some internal proposals for donations..

I would like to leave my thoughts on the subject here.

Really I have always said no to donations, not because I do not appreciate the gesture of the people who want to do it, on the contrary, with this they show that they like my mod which makes me very very happy, however we must remember that the drawing that for me is 90% of the work belongs to inusuku and I really wouldn't feel good to receive money for something I didn't really do and also because of this I get a little annoyed with what they did with my "Monochrome" mod.

I do this work of my own free will, since I colored my first image until today I find it really satisfying and entertaining to see how an image goes from black and white to color, I am also very satisfied to look back and see the improvement that my color images have.

I show an example and I don't put it in spoiler because I would really like that if you follow this post you see the great improvement that my coloring has had:

The first image I painted:
1686001016534.png

The last image I painted:
1686005117520.png
The first one may really look ugly, but for me it's something precious since it was the beginning of all my work with this great game.

I also want to thank everyone who has given me advice, ideas and also their opinion, this has always motivated me to continue and improve every day :giggle:.

Last edited:

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Ah yes, the difference is striking, the first picture is flatter, and the colours are a little too strong.

You did a really good job with the lighting and shading on the last one. (y)

Mushybird

Sep 17, 2021
It's really striking how much you've improved when looking at these two images. It makes my eyes water thinking of how much better you'll get as you keep going! Have you thought of doing art/painting your own images? You seem to have knack for the color, and learning to make art for yourself could be a really cool endeavor!

Mczipper

Apr 7, 2020
Hi guys,

Lately I have received some internal proposals for donations..

I would like to leave my thoughts on the subject here.

Really I have always said no to donations, not because I do not appreciate the gesture of the people who want to do it, on the contrary, with this they show that they like my mod which makes me very very happy, however we must remember that the drawing that for me is 90% of the work belongs to inusuku and I really wouldn't feel good to receive money for something I didn't really do and also because of this I get a little annoyed with what they did with my "Monochrome" mod.

I do this work of my own free will, since I colored my first image until today I find it really satisfying and entertaining to see how an image goes from black and white to color, I am also very satisfied to look back and see the improvement that my color images have.

I show an example and I don't put it in spoiler because I would really like that if you follow this post you see the great improvement that my coloring has had:

The first image I painted:
View attachment 2677695

The last image I painted:
View attachment 2677850
The first one may really look ugly, but for me it's something precious since it was the beginning of all my work with this great game.

I also want to thank everyone who has given me advice, ideas and also their opinion, this has always motivated me to continue and improve every day :giggle:.
The first image is indeed too bright. They are most likely sitting in candlelight, but the picture makes it seems like the sun is out.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
It's really striking how much you've improved when looking at these two images. It makes my eyes water thinking of how much better you'll get as you keep going! Have you thought of doing art/painting your own images? You seem to have knack for the color, and learning to make art for yourself could be a really cool endeavor!
Thank you so much,

Drawing for my part would be like a dream come true, I would feel that it would be like going to another level although due to lack of time I don't think I can give myself the opportunity, even so I would like to try it one day.

The first image is indeed too bright. They are most likely sitting in candlelight, but the picture makes it seems like the sun is out.
You're right,

At first I used a lot of flat colors but over time I learned about the use of shadows, filters and color mixing which makes an image come alive and improve a lot.

Unfortunately, the fact that it is improving as it goes along makes the old images look out of place compared to the newer ones.
A clear example is this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is something I've always known to be inevitable, so when the mod is finished I'd like to touch up old images to bring them all to the same level.

pipono

Feb 6, 2021
That first image takes me back when I first played the game with your color mod and as always your coloring are so great that my dictionary have ran out of compliment to be used.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
hi guys,

I would like to ask your opinion

Some time ago in the Monochrome mod I tried to put a lip effect on the sister but this only worked in 1 image the others looked pretty ugly, I don't know if it was due to my lack of skill or because I used the wrong colors.

The issue is that I wanted to try it here also in fantasy and this was the result:

Really for me this effect gives an extra feminine touch to the sister.

What do you think?

Note: It is the third time that I put this publication, it is that I always found color errors :/

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
I have two questions! :D

1: If I try the mod for version 1.4.0 what are the compatibility issues? Will it have the colored mod scenes and the non-colored scenes in relation to any additions only available in the last update or will the game simply not launch?

2: How long should it take for the mod to be finished with the current rate of game and mod updates? Not that it bothers me I am aware of the work that his request and for that I am quite admiring

akapp

Mar 14, 2020
hi guys,

I would like to ask your opinion

Some time ago in the Monochrome mod I tried to put a lip effect on the sister but this only worked in 1 image the others looked pretty ugly, I don't know if it was due to my lack of skill or because I used the wrong colors.

The issue is that I wanted to try it here also in fantasy and this was the result:

Really for me this effect gives an extra feminine touch to the sister.

What do you think?

Note: It is the third time that I put this publication, it is that I always found color errors :/
Look luscious

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
I have two questions! :D

1: If I try the mod for version 1.4.0 what are the compatibility issues? Will it have the colored mod scenes and the non-colored scenes in relation to any additions only available in the last update or will the game simply not launch?

2: How long should it take for the mod to be finished with the current rate of game and mod updates? Not that it bothers me I am aware of the work that his request and for that I am quite admiring
1. If you install my mod in version 1.4 you will replace many images of the brothers' room, the scenes of the bathroom of the guildmates, hot springs among others.

I advise NOT to install my mod until I release the compatibility update

2. It's really difficult to answer since at the moment I don't have update promises but I release them when I can for personal reasons, so I can't guarantee a completion date, besides I also have the Monochrome mod in progress.

What I can commit to is to show progress and continue working as much as I can on the mod.

Reactions: dirani
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes