Mod Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ Color Mod [v0.84] [Steam] [Daseson]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Don Tebjos

Apr 17, 2022
Yup. I heard someone say one day "the coloring is as time consuming as the drawing itself", i can't imagine how much work this is to color every drawing.
Anyway thank you for making this gem of a game even better

Monokuma36

Jul 1, 2017
Pardon my ignorance, but it would seem the link provided to download this mod appears to be broken. Or at least the file doesn't seem to be stored at the Mediafire link. Was it taken down because of some upcoming update to the mod? or could there just some technical issue on my end?

loli senpai

Jan 21, 2019
Yup. I heard someone say one day "the coloring is as time consuming as the drawing itself", i can't imagine how much work this is to color every drawing.
both are pain that consum so much time but for coloring once you get used to it, you can use a pic that you finished as a base for the rest to work faster, at least thats how i colored the old game but honestly nowadays looking at my old work i feel it's shit and i could make it way better xD

Pardon my ignorance, but it would seem the link provided to download this mod appears to be broken. Or at least the file doesn't seem to be stored at the Mediafire link. Was it taken down because of some upcoming update to the mod? or could there just some technical issue on my end?
there should be new update once daseson finish the new patch so wait UwU

Last edited:
Reactions: akapp

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,

I hope you'll excuse me for the absence, Shade released his update and just today I have midterms :(.

Unfortunately I am not at home but once I arrive later I will organize everything to get the update of my mod.

I already have all the files, it would be a good idea to take a look so that there is no missing one, take % of each section and upload >:3

Don Tebjos

Apr 17, 2022
Perfect, matches my RP intent.

Step one: EXPLOSION!!! (the famous ancient technique of multi orgasm overload)
Step two: "And thus the world came back to it's original shape, love adding colors that were once missing"

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
Hi guys,

I hope you'll excuse me for the absence, Shade released his update and just today I have midterms :(.

Unfortunately I am not at home but once I arrive later I will organize everything to get the update of my mod.

I already have all the files, it would be a good idea to take a look so that there is no missing one, take % of each section and upload >:3
Hope you do good midterms, Hope you come home quickly and make my day better <3

Kaiki-tan

Nov 3, 2022
Hi guys,

Take your time mate, and good luck with your midterms (just had mine not long ago lol). Looking forward to the mod!
798-1600863312-1511229545.jpeg

Reactions: Arsvaarg

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Update 0.43 COMPATIBILY V1.4:

CHANGES:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
SCENES:

PICTURES:
- Icon + Cutin v1.4:

FFFOX IMAGES:

Others:

NOTES:
-Many images had some imperfections that were very noticeable when coloring them, I share an example:

As you can see above in the final images, I tried to correct them in my own way, I hope that I did not notice too much that I retouched them since I am not a professional but I think they turned out well.

PS: this shows that inusuku really had to do a quick job in order to satisfy the public since it wasn't just this image that I found flawed.

- As you know I am currently studying and working, coloring the games is my hobby and I do it in my free time, so please always keep this in mind because even if I want to I can't give updates as often as before.

- I am a girl hehe they are always surprised when I mention it or because of my way of writing, I really think that games are not for a particular genre if you like to play it and that's it, for my part I love the art of inusuku and I admire it for the great projects he has done.

- I thought that you were not liking the images that I painted since the last publications had few reactions, but today that I connected and saw that there were around 20+ notifications I was surprised hehe, I hope you like the update since I put all my effort on it :3

- I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the reactions, comments and opinions for improvement, I appreciate them very much and I always try to make what they ask of me come true with all my effort >:3

Until the next update
ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ♡

a0f421cf4e31e1bf2d49c60b1a323b52.gif

moonlov

Jun 12, 2020

CHANGES:

SCENES:

PICTURES:
- Icon + Cutin v1.4:

FFFOX IMAGES:

Others:

NOTES:
-Many images had some imperfections that were very noticeable when coloring them, I share an example:

As you can see above in the final images, I tried to correct them in my own way, I hope that I did not notice too much that I retouched them since I am not a professional but I think they turned out well.

PS: this shows that inusuku really had to do a quick job in order to satisfy the public since it wasn't just this image that I found flawed.

- As you know I am currently studying and working, coloring the games is my hobby and I do it in my free time, so please always keep this in mind because even if I want to I can't give updates as often as before.

- I am a girl hehe they are always surprised when I mention it or because of my way of writing, I really think that games are not for a particular genre if you like to play it and that's it, for my part I love the art of inusuku and I admire it for the great projects he has done.

- I thought that you were not liking the images that I painted since the last publications had few reactions, but today that I connected and saw that there were around 20+ notifications I was surprised hehe, I hope you like the update since I put all my effort on it :3

- I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the reactions, comments and opinions for improvement, I appreciate them very much and I always try to make what they ask of me come true with all my effort >:3

Until the next update
ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ♡

View attachment 2709573
tks a lot, great work

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson

Kaiki-tan

Nov 3, 2022

CHANGES:

SCENES:

PICTURES:
- Icon + Cutin v1.4:

FFFOX IMAGES:

Others:

NOTES:

Until the next update
ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ♡

View attachment 2709573
THANK YOU, YOU BEAUTIFUL MADLAD! Much love. Also the masterful coinsidence timing that I just finished my work and will start a new playthrough as you posted this... The heavens are supporting my coom I see!
1687219221298.png

Salmondude

Sep 7, 2019

CHANGES:

SCENES:

PICTURES:
- Icon + Cutin v1.4:

FFFOX IMAGES:

Others:

NOTES:

Until the next update
ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ♡

View attachment 2709573
Thank you for your work i have been looking forward to this! as much as the monochrome has its charm i just cant seem to play the game without your painting!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson

XProudNoobX

Nov 2, 2020

CHANGES:

SCENES:

PICTURES:
- Icon + Cutin v1.4:

FFFOX IMAGES:

Others:

NOTES:

Until the next update
ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ♡

View attachment 2709573
THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH! Best of luck for your exams!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson and akapp

harryzeus

May 8, 2022
I don't understand, because this only contains the coloring of the new features, but the ones from 1.3 are missing? how do i get the all in one?
daseson

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes